2009.02.28 Geraldo at Large

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Ron seems like he can take much more. I thought he seemed sedated last week. I would be too if my daughter was missing and I was imagining all the "bad" things happening to her. GR should be **** that was so uncalled for and both he and Crystal should be ashamed.

So....now, LE needs to look for a black man dressed in black with squeaky shoes and dealing drugs PLUS is adept at picking locks?? This shouldn't be too difficult...

Don't forget, he must be very gentle at picking up sleeping 5 years olds.

So....now, LE needs to look for a black man dressed in black with squeaky shoes and dealing drugs PLUS is adept at picking locks?? This shouldn't be too difficult...

LE needs to look at the safety of this child while he is with his mother before they go any further. If this is all true, his life is for sure in danger. How dare she?
I hope they ban her from Satsuma!

i only saw one quick shot. my back is to the tv. could be anyones child.
geraldo just said ron was high when he interviewed him last week.

Ronald, Jr. was shown much longer than one quick shot. He was sitting there looking straight at the camera and eating potato chips.

OMG! He said Ron was high?? What??

And you believe him? He is full of crap no way would he know that. It just makes GR story sound even more believible to him. I hope Ron can sue his arse for that.

Crystal is pulling a Susan Smith, I tell you!

She said that Misty may have taken Oxycontin and passed out.

Again, she has just shown that precious little boy's face to all of the RSO's in that area and across the nation.

She has put this baby in danger, IMO.

Bold by me. I have been on oxy's off and on for 2 years and they NEVER make me tired. In fact, I have a very hard time sleeping but that may just be me.

He was munching on chips and she was giving him leading question to which he either nodded yes or shook his head no..

Well bless his heart Cajun, O/T but any of my sons at that age would have sold me down the river for a do-ri-to.

I dont know how to snip a quote
GR saying that Ron was stoned during the interview

How can gr say that on national TV about Ron with no proof
I mean Ronald probably has no sleep crying sure he going to look bad I would too
this just wrong just wrong i cant believe this

I don't think he can say this...He could have said "I think..." or "I suspect" or even "I believe", but I pray that RC gets a civil lawyer first thing Monday.

Why didn't Crystal say it was a black man last week when she first brought up what jr. said.

I know the police can't be happy with this.

I thought the same thing and she said man in black more than once before,now it is black man in black..
CR is interfering with a child's disclosure and investigation and should know better, I can't believe this..Also discussing the case in front of that child and drug use by his parents..shameful.
It would be really difficult to get anything else from this child that you could know for sure is valid as that conversation we just saw was totally leading. Obviously Crystal doesn't seem to know any better but she was putting words in his mouth and asking close ended questions.

What if the little one had some information but he has been led astray by having ideas put in his head, we may never know the truth about what he saw...............

Bold by me. I have been on oxy's off and on for 2 years and they NEVER make me tired. In fact, I have a very hard time sleeping but that may just be me.

It's not just you, I get drowsy for the first 15-20 minutes after they kick in, but nothing severe.

ANd yes, I have a prescription, for a broken back. I'm allowed to say that.

LE needs to look at the safety of this child while he is with his mother before they go any further. If this is all true, his life is for sure in danger. How dare she?
I hope they ban her from Satsuma!

You know what Im not so sure its true. Its funny how JR came out with this after he spent a few days with Crystal. Im not sure Im buying it.

Regardless of the truth of all this, I really think RJ needs a safe house somewhere...at an undisclosed location.

There is no doubt in my mind that Crystal has discussed many things about this in front of Junior, especially after tonight. I'll never say he is lying, however will say that children that age repeat what they hear..
I don't believe he saw anything that night.

And you believe him? He is full of crap no way would he know that. It just makes GR story sound even more believible to him. I hope Ron can sue his arse for that.

Believe Geraldo?? ROFL!! I believe anything he says as much as I believe anything Casey Anthony says!

Sadly, I bet there's nothing LE/DCF can do about this. Crystal probably has the right to put him on TV. I believe they both have Custody, but Ron has "physical" custody. Does anyone know how that works when both have Custody? NO WONDER LE hasn't been briefing her (if that's true). What a loose cannon!

If Misty was on drugs she would not have woken up at 3 in the morning...she would have been out for the count. I think Ron was medicated on that last interview and rightfully so...what that showed me was a person that was effected by medication because he does not regularly use drugs. When I was given antidepressents they made me so stoned because I dont even taken asperin. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member