2009.02.28 Geraldo at Large

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:rolleyes:

Oh, good Lord. No wonder I did not know how to do it!

Good Lord no one would want me to! Geez can you imagine? I'd have to send a three part picture to get all the pieces bits into frame at my age. <shudders>. But thanks for the heads up on what it meant.

Ummm...stereotypes suck.
I know several African American men that don't own high end everything...Payless Shoes and Goodwill clothes like everyone else around here.

Yeah I do think she's grieving. Her daughter's been kidnapped, and probably worse. My reaction and your reaction aren't the only reactions acceptable. I believe she's cried plenty. Poor judgement tonight, sure.

It's hard for me to get past the fact that every time she's gone on TV it's been all about "bad" Ron, all about "poor" her, now all about JR ... We all react differently, but she really seems to have an agenda and tends to push her agenda far more than she pleads for daughters safe return or make her daughter the focus... of anything.

my son is about 6 months older then RJ

He was 3 months premature. He really didnt not start talking well untill he was almost 4, he was in speech and early interventin through the state

he pretty good at explaining things.
example since school started he has about 3 frownies sent home.
I always ask him why did you get a frowine he usually tells me excaltly what is on the note ( plus he adds his good reason for doing it lol)
example he said I pinched my friend
I said why did you pinch your friend
he tried to steal my pencil box

I always tell my kids tell the truth and you get in less trouble at home

The little i saw of rj he does remind of my son before he went to speech

Man, I almost forgot this..Did anyone else hear GR say, when he was talking about Misty's weekend bender, that she was sexting?

I'm glad someone else heard that because I thought I was hearing things.

I think she's loving every minute of it,because I believe she knows where Haleigh is,that's why the no pleas for her return,no talking to her while she had the airtime.She's been laying this whole thing out since Sunday,IMO and I guess she thinks the public isn't smart enough to see through it.IMO

I blame Crystal 100% for this.
But not without blaming Geraldo some too. He knew that she does not have custody of this 4 year old child and he allowed her to exploit this child on national tv.
I hope Ron sues him for millions, buys a great big house in the richest town in Florida, quits his job, and still makes her *advertiser censored* pay child support!

True that,I sure would!

A black man traveling with a lil white girl would stand out? ... makes me go hmmm
If this is true, (who knows), why would CS take it upon herself to put that kind of info out on national tv? That kind of info could put Haleigh's life in jeopardy .... is CS not thinking, or is she just a bit too comfortable?

Yeah, putting Jr on tv made me sick and furious too. Loving every minute of it??? Have we strayed that far from empathizing with our fellow human beings that we think they're loving every minute of their daughter's horrendous fate?

Im sorry but I cant empathize with a mother putting her son in danger when she know's her daughter is already missing. No she not loving her daughter fate I never said that. I said she is loving spouting out about Ron there is a difference.

I think she's loving every minute of it,because I believe she knows where Haleigh is,that's why the no pleas for her return,no talking to her while she had the airtime.She's been laying this whole thing out since Sunday,IMO and I guess she thinks the public isn't smart enough to see through it.IMO

Please let this be true... It would be nice to have a happy ending.

I loved all the hair flipping. :rolleyes:

Good Lord no one would want me to! Geez can you imagine? I'd have to send a three part picture to get all the pieces bits into frame at my age. <shudders>. But thanks for the heads up on what it meant.

Cajun is the one who enlightened us as to what it meant. Thanks, Cajun!

If I were to do that, I would be arrested for indecency! The person would say that whatever I was wearing sure did need ironing! LOL

Yeah, putting Jr on tv made me sick and furious too. Loving every minute of it??? Have we strayed that far from empathizing with our fellow human beings that we think they're loving every minute of their daughter's horrendous fate?

I was really trying to not judge or trash Crystal... but at this very moment, I believe she is loving the spotlight and attention way too much. She doesn't seem to ME like someone worried about her daughter's fate either... just her 15 minutes of fame and the chance to get back at someone she thinks wronged her.

I cannot belive this. I am never going to watch that show again. I am also going to fire off emails to all his sponcers!

A black man traveling with a lil white girl would stand out? ... makes me go hmmm
If this is true, (who knows), why would CS take it upon herself to put that kind of info out on national tv? That kind of info could put Haleigh's life in jeopardy .... is CS not thinking, or is she just a bit too comfortable?

Very good point kolokolo. Her camp says they believe Haleigh is alive and that someone has her. Why would she say that her son said that a black man with squeaky shoes came into RC's trailer and abducted Haleigh. It would further endanger Haleigh. Why on national tv?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela