2009.02 Document Release: What will the bombshells be?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What will the next doc dump bombshells be?

• Casey's fingerprints on the duct tape

Votes: 44 13.7%
  • lack of Nanny's fingerprints on the duct tape

Votes: 22 6.8%
  • Casey's DNA

Votes: 40 12.4%
  • Caylee's lip prints

Votes: 15 4.7%
  • scrapbooking supplies/stickers/toys that match

Votes: 40 12.4%
  • bedding from the A's household- Winnie the Pooh, pink camo

Votes: 49 15.2%
  • More than one of the above

Votes: 263 81.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted more than one! I think that the heart sticker that was on the duct tape has Casey's fingerprints on it. The heart had been affixed to the duct tape, SO it really is in how you interpret it!! :furious:

I think quite a lot of evidence. The most sad and maddening one, IMO will be that the duct tape has little Caylee's lip prints and skin cells on it. :furious:

Yesterday WFTV reported that 500 pages were released to Beaz last week, two days before his hospitalization. They released another 1000 pages to him on Monday. So it looks like we'll have a dump today and maybe another by the end of the week/beginning of next?

OOOOH :blowkiss: Thanks. I was anticipating 1100 pages today.

Snipped from article in the Orlando Sentinal....

Two of Anthony's friends, Annie Downing and Michelle Murphy, told investigators they remember a time when Anthony had an emotional breakdown and "wanted to be committed," according to the report.

I am hoping for true bombshells in this case but can't since Nancy Grace has used the term "bombshells" for every speck of evidence or info that has surfaced, I have lost respect for the term bombshells. Maybe if it is from another news agency I might find hope in it. Not to knock Nancy Grace because I love her show and am thankful that she has played a big role in keeping this case on the frontburner. I've just lost excitement over the term bombshells.

I know what you mean, so when I saw "BOMNSHELL" splashed all over WFTV's site, I got a little excited :biggrin:

Two of Anthony's friends, Annie Downing and Michelle Murphy, told investigators they remember a time when Anthony had an emotional breakdown and "wanted to be committed," according to the report.

Snipped from article in the Orlando Sentinal....

Holy cr@p!!! seems like we will see at least one of Annie's interviews then!!!

ETA: wonder when the "time" she broke down was??? after Caylee was gone? And who is M. Murphy? New player we don't know about? I haven't heard that name yet!

I don't think we are going to see Annie's interview yet. They are going to hold that until trial. I think that there is a whole lot that they will hold until trial, IMO, of course.

Two of Anthony's friends, Annie D and Michelle M, told investigators they remember a time when Anthony had an emotional breakdown and "wanted to be committed," according to the report.

Sounds like it's in there. :crossfingers:

The small skull was near a black plastic bag, the report said.

The skull didn't have any flesh left on it, but "quite a bit of hair" was still present, Detective Yuri Melich wrote in the report. "I immediately noticed that there appeared to be a piece of silver duct tape across the mouth area of the skull," Melich wrote. "The tape appeared to have been purposely placed there."

How sad and awful for them to have to look at this.

I want to see more text messages and phone records of everyone! Especially the Anthony's! I want to know what the mysterious card in Casey's wallet was!

Hey all....Patty unlocked the thread on the doc dump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89