2009.03.02 - Motion Hearing (Casey Tries to Halt Release of Evidence)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just me, or is the way KC has her head turned give one the impression that she's giving the Sentinel attorney the evil eye or glare?

Think that the Sentinel atty doesn't realize the private pics are TOTALLY different than the ones that we've all seen...

JB arguing against Lewis now (I have a lot to read up on tonight for case law!)

Here goes JB again...I've seen both discs of photobucket...numerous images that basically would impede KC's right to fair trial

I just don't see how under the law they can stop these images from being released in discovery.

I think it's all a moot point.

I still think some of them are things they want to sell for more defense money.

JMHO

numerous images that would impede right to fair trial

These photos which haven't been released must be REALLY REALLY bad for Baez to be fighting so hard to keep them out of the public's hands.

Wow Baez is fighting hard to keep those pictures out of public view.

God, Baez scares me. Ineffective counsel! This is not a trial Baez.

Think that the Sentinel atty doesn't realize the private pics are TOTALLY different than the ones that we've all seen...

I am wondering about the same thing.

Sure would like to know the other account names. Not just for photobucket either.

Just me, or is the way KC has her head turned give one the impression that she's giving the Sentinel attorney the evil eye or glare?

I totally caught that, too! I sense that KC is just "seething" with fury right now!

JB just used the word "images" and made clear that the judge would understand what he meant. So....icons......posters......anything copied from the web and saved would be included.

who is JB to say what is and isn't relevent re: the photobucket?

Bringing up the right to a fair trial...........AGAIN!

Now talking about the video the jail made of casey the day caylee was found.

:pJB trying to intimidate the the judge...

i think

not a good idea

Discussing leak of jail video concerning KC's reaction...DANG wish I could see KC's face!!!

Next motion: motion for stay recording release of tape

JB whining about leaks - again...

thanks to another reliable leak from the OCsO, talking about jail video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads