2009.03.02 - Motion Hearing (Casey Tries to Halt Release of Evidence)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well then I doubt they are *advertiser censored* pics hey ;)

I think they probably are because of the comment the judge made. And I've seen *advertiser censored* rated pics of Casey. Professional ones.

There might be a thread about the *advertiser censored* pics buried in the basement somewhere. IDK.

The pictures everyone is disecting tonight are pictures that have been out for awhile. They have been discussed and disected many times at WS. They have been around the world 10 times over. They are most likely NOT the pictures that JB was talking about. He said they are from a private account and that no one has seen them till yet. And the judge said (paraphrasing) that he could understand why JB wouldn't want those released. That doesn't sound like the 100 pics everyone is looking at.

And I'm on my tippy toes in anticipation waiting for the new ones to all be released! :dance: It does say with the link Photos entered as possible evidence in Casey Anthony trial so you are right it says it in the title of the pics....The media is teasing all of us making us think these are the ones! :(
I hope this also means that the 1,000+ pg doc dump is coming with the release of the photos too! They were two seperate motions in the dockets of discovery & WESH said they were holding back them until the decision of the 1st motion Baez entered the 2nd motion came after the talk of the 1,000+ pg doc dump! Correct me if I'm understanding this wrong!
TIA

And I'm on my tippy toes in anticipation waiting for the new ones to all be released! :dance: It does say with the link Photos entered as possible evidence in Casey Anthony trial so you are right it says it in the title of the pics....The media is teasing all of us making us think these are the ones! :(
I hope this also means that the 1,000+ pg doc dump is coming with the release of the photos too! They were two seperate motions in the dockets of discovery & WESH said they were holding back them until the decision of the 1st motion Baez entered the 2nd motion came after the talk of the 1,000+ pg doc dump! Correct me if I'm understanding this wrong!
TIA

I don't know if you are wrong. But I'm praying you are right!

There were about 25 people in the courtroom excluding the attorneys. There were about 8 people from the public, Susan Constantine and her publicist, and the rest were reporters. The two sitting next to CA were writing in shorthand.
It doesn't seem to be gathering crowds and I personally don't know anyone following this case in Orlando although I'm sure there are plenty. I just don't know them.
The camera man in the front of the courtroom who shot still photos is the same fellow that is there each time. There was only one video camera rolling from the second row on the left. Lots of cameras rolling outside the doors of the courtroom to capture the exit interviews.

There were about 25 people in the courtroom excluding the attorneys. There were about 8 people from the public, Susan Constantine and her publicist, and the rest were reporters. The two sitting next to CA were writing in shorthand.
It doesn't seem to be gathering crowds and I personally don't know anyone following this case in Orlando although I'm sure there are plenty. I just don't know them.
The camera man in the front of the courtroom who shot still photos is the same fellow that is there each time. There was only one video camera rolling from the second row on the left. Lots of cameras rolling outside the doors of the courtroom to capture the exit interviews.

TY again.

Ok I'm sorry I'm confused..so assuming the "bad" pictures come out when the judge makes his decision on the motion..when is this supposed to be? Tomarrow? Next few weeks? I missed the hearing today.

I think they probably are because of the comment the judge made. And I've seen *advertiser censored* rated pics of Casey. Professional ones.

Really ? where ? u have my email addy please email me

If you are talking about the BJ one thats not Casey

Here is a link for the thread titled The "bad" pictures. They might be what JB is talking about.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75601&highlight=casey+*advertiser censored*

Really ? where ? u have my email addy please email me

If you are talking about the BJ one thats not Casey

Yes, that one and the poker costume one. they look like her to me.

Originally Posted by SuziQ

Yes, that one and the poker costume one. they look like her to me.

Huh??! You said professional ones..plural. The poker costume ones are obviously not professional, and you think those are *advertiser censored*?? It's a Halloween costume. And the other picture had not been proven to be her.

Shaymus at The Rock:
Kalani Bowles lives in the Anthony neighborhood. I don't know why he has injected himself into this case. Before the hearing today, he gave Cindy a hug. He said she is so strong. At the memorial service at the site, he spoke at length with LP. He's a nobody that wants to be somebody. I asked him why he wasn't in school. He said he takes classes on-line. At the last hearing, I watched him text someone about how "hot" Casey looked.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/video/?clipId=3226479&clipFormat=flv&topVideoCatNo=72074
You have GOT to be kidding me! Is this the kid that keep sending money to KC?

Originally Posted by SuziQ

Huh??! You said professional ones..plural. The poker costume ones are obviously not professional, and you think those are *advertiser censored*?? It's a Halloween costume. And the other picture had not been proven to be her.

I never said the poker costume pic was *advertiser censored* or professional. It was lumped in with the professional *advertiser censored* pics I had seen. I think I know what *advertiser censored*'s are.

Can someone explain to me how this was proven not to be Casey? Because I've seen the debate as to whether it's her nose or mouth or not. Maybe it's not her, maybe it's her twin. I'd like to put this to rest though. So if someone could set me up with a link thank you.

ETA: I said plural because I've seen three of her giving head.

I never said the poker costume pic was *advertiser censored* or professional. It was lumped in with the professional *advertiser censored* pics I had seen. I think I know what *advertiser censored*'s are.

Can someone explain to me how this was proven not to be Casey? Because I've seen the debate as to whether it's her nose or mouth or not. Maybe it's not her, maybe it's her twin. I'd like to put this to rest though. So if someone could set me up with a link thank you.

ETA: I said plural because I've seen three of her giving head.

Ok i got the one where are the other two ?

the photos are NOT just *advertiser censored* type pictures...

i bet it has them showing casey drinking and drugging around caylee

you heard it here FIRST

:D

Yes, I have been wondering if there are pics of Caylee at these parties that KC went to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV