2009.03.06 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The deadbolt looks like the type on all trailer homes............and most do stick, but kids can open them and sometimes I forget to lock mine..............same as I have at camp.
Just above the door knob...........nothing hard to it!

Just turned on NG within last couple of minutes. So there is a master bath in the master bedroom?
Yes. When you walk into the master bedroom, you can see the garden tub and vanity from the bedroom door ~ it's like in an extension of the bedroom. Seems toilet would be off to the right, looking at the vanity.

Ok just heard, bath in the master bedroom! Unless toilet is broken why didn't MC use that toilet? Makes no sense!

Reporter and TN back in the master bedroom, saying it's about 25 ft. from Haleigh's bed to back door.

TN looks like she is thinking deeply about everything being said

TN said LE did their job, but sounds like it was a mess
Fingerprint powder.......

If the house is normally dark and she got up to use the bathroom, she would be able to tell if kitchen light was on.

Little toddler bed is right by the bedroom door so I understand better how a monster could get Haleigh out without Misty waking if she was really really out.

Another thing of note ~ head of big bed is right by doorway where perp would have to walk past to get to Haleigh's bed.

Wall where the water heater is was torn out by LE.

TN looks so sad, she just broke down........she is an innocent in this IMO

TN talking about why Ron hasn't been on air lately making pleas for Haleigh. She says a lot of terrible things have been said about him by media.

Now Nancy asking doctor what toll it would be taking on Haleigh to still be alive with the perp.

Many children sleep in their parents bedroom, I do not see anything wrong with the sleeping arrangements myself.

My husband and I cannot get our son out of our bed. We are hoping that as he gets older he will need his "privacy". He has his own room though. I've heard alot of parents say this. It's more common now a days.

Poor TN---my heart breaks for her and all Haleigh's family.

TN is standing inside the bedroom crying as Nancy's asking what goes through her mind when she looks at the bed where Haleigh was sleeping.

She's thanking Nancy for keeping her granddaughter's case out there and begs whoever has her to bring her home.

Just because dad thinks the media is beating him up is why not appearing asking for return of daughter......Man I dont care how brutal anyone is I would be on every news sight pleading my case for my daughters return and for help hunting something is just not right here......there is hink

Wall where the water heater is was torn out by LE.

Maybe outside door for hot water tank, my park model has that. LE maybe seeing if perp could get in or try to get in that way????

How many times has your child come into your bedroom to wake mommy up for something, and husband didnt wake up or hear a sound? Just depends on how heavy of a sleeper you are. IMO after seeing the layout I think it is totally possible someone could of grabbed Haleigh without waking Misty up.

TN pleading for Haleigh to come home and she is crying.

TN looks so sad, she just broke down........she is an innocent in this IMO

I feel so bad for this grandmother. She really seems about ready to just break down. She always gives LE kudos for doing all they can, never questions what they're doing and never knocks them. CA could take a lesson from TN!

TN is standing inside the bedroom crying as Nancy's asking what goes through her mind when she looks at the bed where Haleigh was sleeping.

She's thanking Nancy for keeping her granddaughter's case out there and begs whoever has her to bring her home.

This is very hard on TN.................

Sorry, but IMO the sleeping arrangements for those children were less than adequate.
Maybe Ron just wanted them all in one room together when he was at work? We haven't heard where the kids were the nights he was home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman