2009.03.12 Casey Anthony Motion Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope total ignore. CA was trying to get KC or JB's attention by leaning forward trying to make eye contact. But didn't work. It seems to me this time around she wants nothing to do with them.

She didn't last time around either. Baez had to tell her to acknowledge them.

I think she hates them. Especially since Cindy called LE and got this whole ball rolling.

Nope total ignore. CA was trying to get KC or JB's attention by leaning forward trying to make eye contact. But didn't work. It seems to me this time around she wants nothing to do with them.[/QUOTE

Yep, Casey doesnt look at her parents because she knows that they know shes guilty.

vehicle processing - in July 16th

inspection of the vehicle and materials in vehicle - collections of evidence - Mike Vincent (supervisor) present when evidence collected.

Frankly, I don't think Casey's even reading the pages she's so intently looking at. She has a very blank stare...

Everything about her has been calculated by her lawyers. Her clothes, her hair, her makeup; even her chair appears to be lowered to make her look small, child-like and defenseless. I'm sure she has been tutored in how to sit, move and where not to look.

Does collection of evidence with supervisor Vincent

visually inspected vehicle then photographed

JB asking what was recovered---BL said several hairs

Haha Casey looks scared,eyes big while this man talks about hairs.

he processed the car july 16th
visual inspection of vehicle
he collected evidence with Michael vincent
he recovered hair from trunk..several hairs
dang, he's hard to understand

JB - what did you recover from the car on the 16th

Mr. Bloise - several hairs.

Discussing how he collected the hairs (the different methods)

JB - what did you do with those hairs

Mr. Bloise - I submitted those to the FBI lab

Whoa, check out the look on Casey's face!

included checking car for trace. Recovered: hair from trunk - several pieces of hair.

Manual and collected via vacuum.

3-5 hairs possible.

Not being catty at all... don't KC's eyes look different, like she has been crying or has allergies or something? Not that I think she is growing a conscience but she looks tired or something too me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver