2009.03.12 Casey Anthony Motion Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been watching 10 minutes of this circus...JB does not have leg to stand on.

What happened to the other witness....JB is now whining....whining...

Judge Strickland needs to just decide this motion and put JB out of his misery. I never thought I would say this, but I feel bad for Casey. She deserves a concise, adequate defense; if she's guilty, the prosecution needs to prove that because of the evidence, not because JB is not up to the job.

Thanks Travelgal. What im wondering is how its possible that the csi missed 17 hairs seems like a bit much.

I agree about that oversight. But frankly, I am pretty confused about anything JB does. The real trial should be a doozie!:confused:

For JB's benefit they should rig him up with a little ear bug so LKB can whisper in his ear constantly.

Sheesh.

whining because LE took out evidence and didn't inform the defense..

Omg, JB is floundering. Making accusations he has no proof of!

Would someone please tell JB to stay near a mic?! Geez!

JB trying to explain his point

Understand ongoing investigation--and vehicle being processed however issue is clear evidence removed .........get back to that................took evidence out,Haskell not on witness list(?)

JB is going around his elbow to get to his thumb. I've never seen a lawyer in a case of this magnitude sound so unrehearsed and...amateurish, frankly. The first half of his remarks to the judge after Bloise sounded terrible.

This whole proceeding is like a little boy trying to get another little boy to change his story. Like he is trying to get the CSI tech to change his wording so that it will go along with Baez's take on it. Confusion and like Shaymus said......bore everyone to tears!

"The issue is............uh the issue is............. uh the issue......"

I swear I heard him saying "What the H**L is my issue?" when played backwards.

JB all over the map, now ranting about witness list and Dr. haskell?

whining because dr haskell is not on state witness list

All JB does is whine, whine, whine. I can't listen to him. I am going to feel so bad for the jury. God bless them. I have no clue what this hearing was about. I got so lost and if I was a juror my mind would be wandering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
combfish-mclisa