2009.03.12 Casey Anthony Motion Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"whole scale failure of proof to support this sanction"

He's just trying to cast doubt on LE and SA's office.

More mud-slinging.

Dr. Lee could have taken the state "to school"?? What kind of school?? The kind where you learn how to hide evidence??

From hearing what JB just said, maybe the school specializes in Hiding and Planting of evidence?

hehe

I wish the Prosecution didn't have to even bother responding. They can clearly tell that JB is not prepared or capable of a trial of this magnitude.

But they have to play out this game today. I can imagine the grins between them (prosecution) when the cameras are shut off.

I'm a little disappointed in the Judge today. Generally he's had total control of his court room but this arguement has gone nowhere and has wasted everyones time.

SA--defense filed motion to stop them from examing evidence and we allowed Lee and JB to examine vehicle even though we didnt have to--by filing this motion it shows that JB is up to speed on evidence

LOL!! the state should pay to bring Dr Lee back - is he serious?!

As serious as a heart attack. I've heard a lot of goofy stuff in a lot of goofy cases, but this takes the biscuit.

I rather enjoy the prosecution giggling at Baez.

SA stating JB is arguing something that wasn't proved by him. JB starting to get mad and waving files towards Strickland.

no effort since nov. 14 that defense wanted to come back and look at any evidence

JBaez hasn't an argument to stand on. Sanctoins take a LOT more than this, even if he was right.

JB-Sa didn't address who has knowledge(??) JB says we were waiting till everything was back so we didn't piecemeal everything

Strickland--Motion denied!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member