2009.03.12 Casey Anthony Motion Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LKB whispering to JB and they're chuckling now.
bet they think they got something good out of today's appearances.

I don't think she was crying. I think she was bored and smiled once at her parents when leaving.

SA summing up in one or two sentences what JB should have said in the first place was so embarrassing!

To me, casey looked very nervous when state was talking about graphics and computer images. She knows she's effed.

George put his hand up like a casual wave and Casey gave a brief smile/nod as she was leaving. It was quick. I had to rewind HLN to see it.

LKB asked on of her helpers to make sure they ordered a transcript and then she went and whispered something in JB ear and they laughed. They felt this was a good day imo

Maybe it's beginning to sink in with KC that she is SCREWED

Yeah, no kidding. It was like "hairs??? They found hairs in the trunk?" like she had no idea or something. I wonder if she even knows what the state has against her.

TY all so much for the updates and the on-the-fly input as to meaning.

Wasn't that nice of JB to babble on so long just to give KC a nice break from her 24/7 cell?

:waitasec: What other reason could that waste of time have been for?

No, that's incorrect. There was a section in the last doc dump that referred to one or two or Baez's interns going to photograph the calendar that LE had which Tony had written/discused certain dates on. It was worded in a confusing manner, but Tony was not an intern there.

Ok.. thats cool. I thought it was odd that they said he did some work there.

Early on, I think she got the card from the booking desk or a recommend from a prisoner.

O.K.......I don't know if I missed anythng or not, but I did not see any acknowledgement by KC that she saw her parents sitting behind her. All I saw was KC getting up and turning to walk out the door!! the A's must invisible to her, or maybe she is p****d because of the cremation thing, or the public memorial for Caylee........such a wonderful "Mother of the year" as well as "Daughter of the year".........

TY all so much for the updates and the on-the-fly input as to meaning.

http://.com/2009/03/12/casey-anthony-back-in-court-baez-and-baden-bungle-badly/

snipped from above:

Linda Baden came out of the defense corner swinging. When she was told their motion for benchnotes was moot as she did not cite a Florida case to support her request, she became openly argumentative with his Honor Stan Strickland. Strickland in essence told the defense he is not their lackey, and the state has no burden to chase down documents for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela