2009.03.25 - Motions Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I would have thought Baez, knowing what this motion was about, would have brought a copy of his retainer agreements. Or at least know what those agreements contained.

WTF???

What is the big deal about showing how the defense is getting paid JOSE!!!???

Civil retainer agreements can set out the fee schedule- saying the lawyer gets 1/3 of the verdict (if its a contingency case). Or it can set out the lawyer's billable rate, etc.

Was it just my grainy video, or did KC look extremely upset walking out?

will we get to hear what was said in camera? is that covered under the sunshine law?

I don't see the judge addressing the issue of money from a crime paying for this. To know that you need to know where the money came from.

It really makes me aggravated, all the smiles and smirks when poor little Caylee is gone from this Earth. I don't think I'd smile again for a long, long time.

I think Jose is just like KC walking to Universal.

Claim no problem up until the judge makes you prove it.

That's why they looked so nervous.

Even if we don't get to hear about it now- lets be real guys.

Someone, somewhere, will leak this at some point.

I guess LBK has been dressing Casey. I noticed a marked difference in her grooming today.....and not even a glance to GA and CA when she was leaving.

I need the guy in the light colored jacket and blue shirt to get up and move...he's in my way! lol...unless of course it muzikman...he said he was going to be there today.

will we get to hear what was said in camera? is that covered under the sunshine law?

I don't think we'll know what this conversation is... at least from what I've read.

ohhh, wait there are 2 retainer agreements for Baez...although he can't recall of its still around...if not - who told him it was ok to throw him away???

And, why would you? Would you throw and old BUSINESS contract away? Really? I can't think of an occasion or reason that I as a business person would. I'd want it for my own records (i.e. Baez business records.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back