2009.03.25 Nancy Grace

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when DC said in his interview with LE that one person asked that LE not be called immediately if Caylee was found?

I have always thought that the person who said that was Lee (for a multitude of reasons).

More than ever, after what was confirmed today, I believe it was LA that told DC not to call LE first (if he found Caylee).

And we also have LE going to the Anthony home to serve that last search warrant in December. CA told YM two things: "Caylee's Winnie the Pooh blanket is missing" and "I sent someone to that place (where Caylee's remains were found) a month ago and there was nothing there."

CA implicated herself as knowing the general location where the remains were located.

And we also have LE going to the Anthony home to serve that last search warrant in December. CA told YM two things: "Caylee's Winnie the Pooh blanket is missing" and "I sent someone to that place (where Caylee's remains were found) a month ago and there was nothing there."

CA implicated herself as knowing the general location where the remains were located.

Gotta love it!

Oh that's right ~ so she acknowledged she sent him there, but at the same time tried to imply that the body had just been put there! :eek:

I'm just watching NG now and see at the bottom of the screen that one of the PI's that testified today under oath stated that LA is the one that sent him to where they were looking for Caylee. Now we know why he wants immunity! Also, I can't stand the darn grandparents going into that courtroom and smiling at their daughter the murderer while knowing that she murdered thier olny granddaughter.

I'm just watching NG now and see at the bottom of the screen that one of the PI's that testified today under oath stated that LA is the one that sent him to where they were looking for Caylee. Now we know why he wants immunity! Also, I can't stand the darn grandparents going into that courtroom and smiling at their daughter the murderer while knowing that she murdered thier olny granddaughter.
Yes, I know. That bothers me too. But at least Caylee has the State and LE there for her. :rose:

What a guilt trip KC has laid on her family! How in the world did she twist around what she did to caylee and make the A's believe they owed her their loyalty by protecting her. Until now I've refrained from directly accusing them of any intentional deception. If CA was also male I'd go so far as to say KC has a firm grip on their berries!

Does anyone remember the date that Cindy took a turn for the worst. That interview with MB where Cindy could barely hold her head up? I think the A's knew Caylee was gone when they smelled the car. But I think when they found out where she was, was when Cindy declined physically. I think it was right after the fiasco with the emails and the hairbrush, etc.

Does anyone remember the date that Cindy took a turn for the worst. That interview with MB where Cindy could barely hold her head up? I think the A's knew Caylee was gone when they smelled the car. But I think when they found out where she was, was when Cindy declined physically. I think it was right after the fiasco with the emails and the hairbrush, etc.
I remember that, don't know about exact date but it was in November, I believe. It was around the time of the Florida Mall sighting. She looked really bad. I always thought that with all the rides Lee gave Casey, when she was out, that she had to tell him something. It's really going to be bad if this comes out that they all knew where Caylee's remains were and were pushing the live sightings, etc...

It's so obvious, JM mentioned that this is the only time DC goes out and looks for a deceased Caylee, only time, and this is where the remains happened to be on Dec 11th. I guess DC might need that lawyer afterall. I wonder if he's going to tell all ?

I wonder if all of this new information relates to the high five that LA and KC did while she was out on bond? Makes you think he may be saying I'll take care of it sis don't worry! HMMM

JM - talking about JH and DC searching the woods. The Anthony family never called the police. JH thinks the tip of this location came from LA!

I found this bit of information to be a genuine Nancy Grace Bombshell.
The very idea that these Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum went out to a specific location to find a body brings all kinds of ideas to my brain. For instance, Lee finds out from Casey where the body was left. He tells Cindy, she decided to send a third party to find the body and bring it back. She and George will hide or somehow destroy the body so LE never finds it. Amazing!
Furthermore, Casey reacts to a news show announcing a body has been found in place near her home and she freaks because she believes Lee has betrayed her and told LE.
So many possibilities when you consider the PIs being told to search the location. We better keep an eye on the developments with these two guys.
jmo

My gosh they have already begun the perjuring process, by the time the criminal trial rolls around there will be so many different versions, nobody will be able to keep up. Lee told those lies pretty calmly in his depo, IMO, it's just scary when someone can lie so easily.

And, don't forget his out of place laughter!

I found this bit of information to be a genuine Nancy Grace Bombshell.
The very idea that these Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum went out to a specific location to find a body brings all kinds of ideas to my brain. For instance, Lee finds out from Casey where the body was left. He tells Cindy, she decided to send a third party to find the body and bring it back. She and George will hide or somehow destroy the body so LE never finds it. Amazing!
Furthermore, Casey reacts to a news show announcing a body has been found in place near her home and she freaks because she believes Lee has betrayed her and told LE.
So many possibilities when you consider the PIs being told to search the location. We better keep an eye on the developments with these two guys.
jmo

Bombshell indeed... This is one of the "meatier" NG shows in quite a while.

It was always suspicious when the original PI video tape showed up, but well... I guess I'm just dense, as I could never exactly put my finger on things. The line of conversation on the show tonight makes a lot more sense now. If Lee really did know the location of the body, and put out the tip, what are the implications? Meaning, what does this mean for Lee?

I'd swear something is going on between the two of them

If so Jose better find himself a good divorce lawyer because if he represents himself his wife will get everything.

That is the most hilarious thing I have heard all day. So true... lmao

Showing video of GA smiling & laughing with someone in court today. More video of JB sitting at table smirking, Casey sitting at defense table.

Yeah, I wonder who GA was smiling at. It wasn't in the direction of where KC was sitting. He didn't look too "fragile" today, did he?:rolleyes:

Exactly!

And they never even talked about looking for ZFG or looked for ZFG to thus find Caylee and never made any appeal. Still to this day the A family have not made any appeal to seek the person who murdered Caylee -- the murderer must be in custody facing charges from the GJ!

Red mine.

And just for this reason alone, I am so looking forward to George and Cindy's depos with Morgan....especially Cindy's. She will not be able to contain herself, and if she blathers on like with the FBI, Morgan will be all over her. :)

I wonder if Cindy told Yuri that as a cover for Lee. Mama protecting her "odd" baby bird?:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crainkd