2009.04.06 Document Release: 2008.07.23 Cindy Phone Message for Sgt. John Allen

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
(click on little arrow to read Macushla's post, abridged here for space)

Hi Macushla, I have to disagree on several points, but as much as I would like to post my views on the subject, I will resist so we can return to the topic of the photograph described in the phone message. Maybe someone would like to start another thread where we can all hash out our views on the other points. :) Thanks for your compliment, I think the same thing about your posts! Have a great day :)

After her CLEAR threat, she clearly said Casey had to have had help - there are other people that know information....

it is what it is

Would you agree that this photo was taken at the same place as the one with her little blue dress. Sure looks like it to me. I'm no expert on drums, but my son has the X-Box "Rock Band" that has drums just like those in the photo.View attachment 3327

thanks for posting this, Kew! I don't think I've seen this one before. :) Unfortunately i can't get it to open up, it just stays thumbnail size so I can't see any of the detail. Anyone know where we can see it full size or maybe you can post it a different way, upload to tinypic.com and post it here? Thanks again! :)

(It does look like the same red drapes and wood floor as the other photo from what I can see.)

Just for picture comparison again.
2qlcxew.jpg

Would you agree that this photo was taken at the same place as the one with her little blue dress. Sure looks like it to me. I'm no expert on drums, but my son has the X-Box "Rock Band" that has drums just like those in the photo.View attachment 3327
My son said the same-X-Box Rock band drums

Am I alone in thinking that this statement from CA is not that damning? "Casey had to have had help no matter what scenario you believe to be true..." may not be exact words. If you listen to it in context, with the entire call, obviously she's begging LE to follow up on some "alive Caylee" leads. She throws that statement out as an acknowledgement that they believe KC had something to do with it, and that even if it were true, KC didn't do it alone. She's not saying she believes KC had something to do with it.

Okay. I'm a transcriptionist by trade. I heard it clearly: "Casey had to have had help..."
I am a transcriptionist by trade as well and I heard the same thing. That's what she said. IIRC, she told JM in her depo that there were different people helping with babysitting Caylee. When asked about who paid "Zanni", I recall her stating that JH paid "Zanni" because he was "Zanni's" boyfriend at the time and Caylee was such a wonderful child everybody loved her. I know Caylee was a wonderful child and everyone loved her because she is such a sweet and precious child! But the method of payment made no sense....so the "babysitting help" for this message (based on the supposed "tale" by CA to JM) to me would not apply. According to CA, her babysitting help was free and was by several people. However according to GA, the babysitters were him, CA and "Zanni."

I am a transcriptionist by trade as well and I heard the same thing. That's what she said. IIRC, she told JM in her depo that there were different people helping with babysitting Caylee. When asked about who paid "Zanni", I recall her stating that JH paid "Zanni" because he was "Zanni's" boyfriend at the time and Caylee was such a wonderful child everybody loved her. I know Caylee was a wonderful child and everyone loved her because she is such a sweet and precious child! But the method of payment made no sense....so the "babysitting help" for this message (based on the supposed "tale" by CA to JM) to me would not apply. According to CA, her babysitting help was free and was by several people. However according to GA, the babysitters were him, CA and "Zanni."

IIRC one of the friends (lauren?????) babysat Caylee for a bit but when she found out kc wasn't working that ended...she knew at that point she was being used....she only sat because she understood being a single parent and working and all.........

I don't think it was a typo..the title was when the audio was released.... and 7/23 was when it was recorded... MOO

Sounds to me like ca knew caylee was dead, help w killing her or help with covering up her death or kc helping with the kidnapping ( the only thing that makes sense to me is that ca knew caylee was dead and that kc was responsible)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME
Back