2009.04.06 Document Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's very difficult to make a judgement in that kind of lighting. Bright, narrow, single light source in a dark room, all that.

I have an almost two year-old boy, and he gets rings if he wakes up too early, if he naps late or if he's recently cried. Or it can be attributed to allergies or whatever caused that mark. I'm fair-skinned, and when I hit my face on something I get dark rings around one or both eyes.

Believe me, I'm not saying KC is or ever was mother of the year. And I will readily admit I don't want to believe any scenario that involves drugging because I don't want even a 1/2 percent chance that KC might luck out of first degree murder.

I just don't think we can tell under those lighting conditions. It's obviously very early in the morning, and maybe the poor little girl is just tired. It's probably hard to sleep when you're in strange house with someone you barely know with no child-oriented play. Because I'm beyond sure they weren't having family game night. But I digress.

I guess having seen Caylee as a happy, vibrant child in pictures around this time, I'm more likely to take this shot at the anomaly and not jump to the most nefarious conclusion.

Two weeks after this picture was taken this child was dead. We are scrutinizing the picture because of that fact. No other reason.

TL has stated Caylee never stayed over at his place. If they had gone swimming, you'd think he would of taken a pic of Caylee in the sun or enjoying the pool, etc. She should have been delighted and joyful - not cooped up in a dimly lit room. JMHO.

Didn't Caylee have a cold around this time? She could be feeling ill and/or be on medication. It also could be just before or after sleeping.
Also, cell phone cameras are terrible. That could be contributing.

I agree with you about the cell phone photos. Very blurry. I sharpened the bottom pic a little.

. . . . .
2yv829u.jpg

. . . . .
2lu2gkm.jpg

. . . . . Sharpened

Don't forget to please break out the discussion into individual threads. If there is old conversation that should be bumped and updated. please do. If there is new information that should have a new thread, please start one. Let's not bottle all the information up on one long multi topic thread or it is hard to use for reference later.

thanks!

Ummmm....as for the 'dark circles under her eyes' she had a deep set indent under her eyes, the lighting coming from this laptop or whatever it is in this picture only accentuates that. NOTE the picture of her on the home page at WS; the infamous picture of Caylee laying on the couch, hand on her chin staring at the TV....look under her eyes. She's blankly staring at a TV just like she appears to be staring at this laptop screen.

Is this something new, or is this the same interview of which we already have seen the transcript? We've already seen a transcript of an interview in which LA was taped w/o his knowledge by AL wearing a wire.

Anyone know? Thanks in advance. :)

Same one, but this is audio and has a video showing Lee from 4 angles throughout the video.

I often find the audio & video to be more revealing than just transcripts as you get both body language and voice inflections. JMO

Man...you guys are a tough crowd. Remind me to never do anything against the law because if you went through the 20,000+ pics of my DD who was born 7 days before Caylee you would find some that she's not smiling in, she has dark circles under her eyes in some, she looks really tired in others, she looks cranky and crabby in a bunch. What I'm trying to say is that for every perfect smiling pic I have a couple dozen that are not. Just keep that in the back of your mind when looking at these pictures lest we turn this into a "omg, she's not smiling in this pic, that proves she was abused" type of thread. The proof that she was abused is what was found on Suburban Drive on 12/11.

Man...you guys are a tough crowd. Remind me to never do anything against the law because if you went through the 20,000+ pics of my DD who was born 7 days before Caylee you would find some that she's not smiling in, she has dark circles under her eyes in some, she looks really tired in others, she looks cranky and crabby in a bunch. What I'm trying to say is that for every perfect smiling pic I have a couple dozen that are not. Just keep that in the back of your mind when looking at these pictures lest we turn this into a "omg, she's not smiling in this pic, that proves she was abused" type of thread. The proof that she was abused is what was found on Suburban Drive on 12/11.

My point exactly. Thank you.

Man JB got to Casey pretty quickly and nipped that "conversation" with LE in the butt, didn't he ?

Lee admits they found out she was NOT working, as he is speaking to Tony.. he says "unless she is working for you" Tony says.. "no, she said she was working from home on her laptop." Lee informed Tony that the laptop, bag, camera... all belonged to Cindy.
Lee goes on to say he is trying to find out where she wrote the 5th check and does not think it was AH. Tony says his account is find. Lee is going off of reciepts. He knows those ones were Amy's.. The 12th of July to WinnDixie.. 80-90 bucks ... he does not know whose check that was.

Addition: Never mind, $92.62 at Winn Dixie it was AH check July 15th.

Caylee's pupils are huge even in the light of the cell phone flash. I find that odd.

The flash is over and done with by the time the pupils react. This is why on some cameras there is a pre-flash flash that constricts the pupils before the shutter and the main flash fire to prevent red eye. Now, if her pupils were dilated like that outside on a sunny day.....that's a different story.

Is it possible that its shadows caused by the cell phone flash? It looks like the light is coming from below her face, and not straight on.

Does it look like theyre in front of a computer screen to anyone else?

Does it look like theyre in front of a computer screen to anyone else?

yes that's what I have been saying. It's a laptop and maybe she is watching a DVD or on a kids website. my kids get all zoned out watching things like that. It's not a camera flash, it's the light from the screen.She has the SAME look on her face as the pics we see over and over on the white leather couch in her jammeis with her hand on her chin zoned out watching TV. You can SEE the ridge under her eye in that photo too.

The video of Casey seems more like a person that has a parking ticket rather than of a mother being booked for her daughter's murder! She couldn't have more balls even if she was a man....:furious:

Two weeks after this picture was taken this child was dead. We are scrutinizing the picture because of that fact. No other reason.

I'm well aware that Caylee is dead, and that her mother killed her.

The day before she died, she was bright and chatty and telling a story.

My only point is that beyond some cell pictures taken under poor lighting, we have no evidence of continuous abuse and this would be a very big aspect of the case. If she drugged her routinely, then it might help them in terms of a lesser charge, as sick as that sounds. The mark could speak to abuse and help in terms of the 1DM, but she's already charged with THAT.

I just don't want KC to ever see the light of day, and this tendency to err on the side of drugging might hinder our own goal, which is to get justice for Caylee. I don't want the drugging thing to become mytharcal in this case unless hair tests show signs of long-term chemical abuse. I swear the oft-drugged Caylee has almost become factual on the internet, and there's no evidence to support it. She could have used Chloroform once to destroy her little girl. No reason to be looking for drugs everywhere, IMHO.

Lee also makes it clear to Tony that he does not like the police investigating, charging his sister with homicide, knows she couldn't do anything like that. I would say at about this point in time, or before, Lee has been confronted with evidence pointing to Casey's guilt and he has made his mind up to not accept it.

Ricardo made 2 statements, in 1 of those statements he tells of a time Caylee fell down.

Casey will go to prision a very long time even if she did not abuse Caylee on a regular basis. With check charges and a pre-med charge. She is cooked. Please do not make Caylee's little life worse than what it really was. I think here at WS some of us have her beaten and drugged on a regular basis.

Sorry for the additional post. I hadn't seen this response before I posted though. I have a 14 year old son who is allergic to dust, dust mites, and practically any other item indoors and out. He's had allergies since birth and had sinus surgeries for them, adnoids removed, you name it. That can account for some of the darkness under the eyes, yes. As kids with allergies do tend to have them.

However, we have ALL seen Caylee in many, many, many photos now. She had big, bright, beautiful, brown eyes and she did NOT have these dark circles or this just this kind of look. There's definitely something off in this child in this photo. And I'd bet my last dollar, it ain't allergies. Sorry.
This is so sad.

Exactly we have ALL seens Caylee in many, many many photos with big, bright and beautiful eyes even THE DAY BEFORE HER DEATH. So if she was drugged and beaten as often as some posters here think.. then why does she look so very healthy at the nursing home?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487