2009.04.07 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Caylee would have been wearing a swimsuit if Casey pitched her in the pool

I don't think Casey would have thrown her in the Pool with all her clothes on either...

Too visible....What about all the Neighbors?

Anybody could have seen her do it.

The only evidence we have that Caylee drowned in the Pool is Casey accusing JG of it.

I think Casey killed Caylee in her room or the car

Why is Nancy saying that the day she was arrested she was told Caylee was dead??? Was that true, they didn't have a body then , how could they say that to her.. This show is really bad about twisting the truth.

This was at the time of the GJ indictment, so they had the forensics, i.e., hair with death band, decomp as well as other factors presented at GJ we did not see. LE announced an end to the search and since KC was charged with Murder 1 from the GJ indictment then the assumption is, Caylee was dead.

Bombshell tonight! Secret police files, raw video of Casey when she's arrested for murder, tot mom swears Caylee's still alive during arrest interview, tot mom details to LE how JG could've murdered Caylee in the Anthony home swimming pool. TL goes undercover with a wire talking to LA. Tot mom & CA nearly come to blows. Secret voicemail leaking information from tot mom's lawyer.
Bold is mine. O.K., I'm really confused. It happened to quickly for my meager mind to follow, but I believe I saw a snippet of JG's interview where Jesse says LP told him KC was saying that Jesse might be suggesting that Jesse drowned Caylee. This is much different than NG's lead in stating KC told this to LE.
Did I miss something or read it wrong.
And if I saw correctly, why didn't Nancy ask LP to give the exact story, he was right there to be asked.
Again, maybe I an out to lunch on this. :confused:

I don't think Casey would have thrown her in the Pool with all her clothes on either...

The only evidence we have that Caylee drowned in the Pool is Casey accusing JG of it.

True, but didn't a neighbor say they heard someone in the pool on that Day?? June 16th?

I'm not buying the drowning in the Pool theory.

Casey could have easily said it was an accident & called 911

There would be some evidence too. The Chloroform in the trunk was "NOT" from the pool.

She searched for Chloroform on the Internet....

That would be too much of a coincidence...

She just happens to be searching for Chloroform recipes & she accidentally causes high levels of Chloroform in her trunk by placing Caylee's body in it aftere it had been in the pool...I'm not buying it
People have tried to call murders accidental drownings but when the body is recovered immediately, the ME can tell if the person was held under water by bruising that would appear on the body. So, that would explain her not calling 911 and claiming the murder was an accidental drowning ~ plus wanting to avoid her mother with "her mistake" (allowing Caylee to drown). What makes me go against the drowning theory is the blankets from Caylee's room and laundry bag, plus other clothing found with her remains. I think it happened inside the house. MOO

Maybee Casey didn't want to call 911, they may have saved her, Casey surely did not want that!!!!!!!!!

I just can't believe that Casey purposely drowned Caylee in that pool & managed to cover up all traces of it.

You would think that there would be some evidence it...

I just don't see Casey taking the chance of getting caught either.

People have tried to call murders accidental drownings but when the body is recovered immediately, the ME can tell if the person was held under water by bruising that would appear on the body. So, that would explain her not calling 911 and claiming the murder was an accidental drowning ~ plus wanting to avoid her mother with "her mistake" (allowing Caylee to drown). What makes me go against the drowning theory is the blankets from Caylee's room and laundry bag, plus other clothing found with her remains. I think it happened inside the house. MOO

I think Casey & Cindy had the fight...

Cindy threatened to take Caylee away..

Casey walked into Caylee's room & choked her to death while Cindy was sleeping...

Casey then put Caylee's body in a laundry bag & walked out of the house with it & placed it in the trunk.

The blankets & bag are a big thing with me too..

She had to sneak the body out of the house without being seen

BOLDED BY BOSTON

Why is Nancy saying that the day she was arrested she was told Caylee was dead??? Was that true, they didn't have a body then , how could they say that to her.. This show is really bad about twisting the truth.
LE told Casey Caylee was dead because Casey was being arrested for killing her.

Or, if Casey chloroformed Caylee and then threw her in the pool, I think she would just sink. There would be no bruising. There would also be no struggling. It would be quiet.

I think the drowning theory also explains why George and Cindy found the pool ladder in the wrong place. Didn't they say they never left it out? The drowning theory explains the dog hits in the back yard. IMO, Casey pulled Caylee out of the pool and put her on the ground, at least until she could figure out what to do next.

George and Cindy came up with the pool theory soon after Caylee was reported missing.

Maybe they asked Casey if an ACCIDENT could have happened with Caylee in the pool and Casey said, "Jesse G. maybe DID IT, but it couldn't have happened under my watch. I am mother-of-the-year."

And Cindy and George hopefully latched onto the guy they already didn't like very much.

I am to the point that I am sick of this case. So much energy by all of us has been wasted on analyzing how and why this happened. The family is dysfunctional and Casey is a "sociopath" per many journalists. Caylee is dead and we know without "knowing" who did this. I think we should all put our energies into the Haliegh case and help out that poor little girl and just let the justice system bring Caylee's murderer to justice!

Caylee needs for people to stand up for her since the family is not going to be there for her. Both cases are important and I don't think any time has been wasted in seeing that justice is sought for Caylee. JMO

Or, if Casey chloroformed Caylee and then threw her in the pool, I think she would just sink. There would be no bruising. There would also be no screaming. It would be quiet.

I think the drowning theory also explains why George and Cindy found the pool ladder in the wrong place. Didn't they say they never left it out? The drowning theory explains the dog hits in the back yard. IMO, Casey pulled Caylee out of the pool and put her on the ground, at least until she could figure out what to do next.
You're right, if she was already unconscious when she was placed in the pool. And yes, that is a good explanation for the cadaver dogs hitting in the back yard, and the ladder being moved (according to CA). Or it could be just the reverse ~ that Caylee was already dead and for a brief moment Casey thought of staging it to look like she'd drowned and for some reason changed her mind? The only problem I have with this though is I believe she died in the early morning hours of 6/16, not after GA had gone to work in the afternoon.

Perhaps KC considered drowning Caylee and that is just one of many scenarios played out in her sick, sick mind. It would be easy for her to tap into that scenario when throwing poor Jesse under the bus. :chicken::chicken:

Is Nancy going to Play the tapes of Casey blaming Jessie....??

I havn't heard that anywhere else..........

its in JG's audio in the 4/6 dump. I belive it was recorded spet. 8th or 9th. hope that helps.JG states that he heard it from LP

The day before Caylee was recovered I posted a theory that she died in the swimming pool due to an accident, computer activity to support my theory.

To this day I still think it a plausible theory, as is the theory that a sleeping Caylee was left in the car and forgotten when the returned home about 2PM. KC was distracted by her call with Amy, then her computer activity, then her call with Jesse. Either way, she forgot about a sleeping Caylee in the car or did not notice her go into the backyard for that promised swim.

Duct tape? It was used to stop the flow of decomp fluid from the mouth and nose (and maybe eyes - there were four pieces recovered with or very near the skull) - the same fluid that stained the trunk.

The heart sticker? KC's sick way of saying she is either sorry or that mommy still loves her.

Bold is mine. O.K., I'm really confused. It happened to quickly for my meager mind to follow, but I believe I saw a snippet of JG's interview where Jesse says LP told him KC was saying that Jesse might be suggesting that Jesse drowned Caylee. This is much different than NG's lead in stating KC told this to LE.
Did I miss something or read it wrong.
And if I saw correctly, why didn't Nancy ask LP to give the exact story, he was right there to be asked.
Again, maybe I an out to lunch on this. :confused:
No, you have it right. I think Nancy wanted something a little more sensational

George and Cindy came up with the pool theory soon after Caylee was reported missing.

Maybe they asked Casey if an ACCIDENT could have happened with Caylee in the pool and Casey said, "Jesse G. maybe DID IT, but it couldn't have happened under my watch. I am mother-of-the-year."

And Cindy and George hopefully latched onto the guy they already didn't like very much.

I agree, this is just as possible a theory for how there came to be "pool talk." In this case, how can we know whether the ladder actually had been moved, etc. or whether this was just another example of volunteering/planting info by the A's to support a claim they want to make. I've always been paranoid for JG, since Day one, as we like to say. Casey was cultivating him for some reason, calling him at crucial times, going to house to shower, etc. And she knew she could serve him to CA as a potential bad guy and be believed, since Ca hated him anyway.

snipped respectfully
Duct tape? It was used to stop the flow of decomp fluid from the mouth and nose (and maybe eyes - there were four pieces recovered with or very near the skull) - the same fluid that stained the trunk.

I haven't mentioned it until this point in time, but I can tell you from first hand experience that when a child dies, within a few hours 1-2 to be precise, fluid does leak from the lungs out of the mouth. Its a natural reaction at death, and it is worsened if the body is moved around at all. I hope this helps bolster your theory, as I respect your opinions greatly. You always offer some great insight!

Casey described how J. Grund may have murdered Caylee in the pool? :eek: Did I hear that correctly?
--------------------------
OMG they are really sinking low down :furious: they have to be scronging around for someone to blame.Jesse is the last, if any I would consider guilty.I am waiting for Nancys' return at 10pm..

O/T. I wonder if Nancy ever read the cell phone transcripts where KC. told AL."If they ever find her, guess who will spend eternity in jail?" I am angry at KC!! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487