2009.04.08 Nancy Grace

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't their also one where they feared JG because they had talked to LA and he mentioned something to JG and JG was now trying to contact her to wipe her out because she was a witness?

Anyone remember that one?

That's the one I'm refering to (I think LOL!) that went on here in the summer

Wasn't their also one where they feared JG because they had talked to LA and he mentioned something to JG and JG was now trying to contact her to wipe her out because she was a witness?

Anyone remember that one?

Yes! But they supposedly sent JG to talk to her, or some weird tale.

How early on in the case was this, do you recall?

IIRC............it was back in August. It was within a week or two of the sighting at the airport in Atlanta. The airport sighting was the first and was followed by this sighting, which was in different area of Georgia. The poster spoke of conversations with CA, and how CA told her JG couldn't be trusted. The poster then expressed real concern about JG and said she was afraid of him.

And a fine feathered friend also.

Naw, she doesn't try to create any doubt.. she just doesn't play around with rumor or speculation. She is a fine friend indeed, (of mine anyway) and FWIW (if it's worth anything LOL) I'm quite confident she has nothing to do with anyone involved in this case.

IIRC............it was back in August. It was within a week or two of the sighting at the airport in Atlanta. The airport sighting was the first and was followed by this sighting, which was in different area of Georgia. The poster spoke of conversations with CA, and how CA told her JG couldn't be trusted. The poster then expressed real concern about JG and said she was afraid of him.

Wow! I'd be more afraid of those two dead squirrels that can still get around...probably Cindy herself.

With all of the people they could have tried to point a finger at, JG just boggles the mind.

I get the feeling from some of CA's remarks that she may even think that Casey's guilt, if she did it, could be lessened by blaming some "Svengali" who controlled her and is really at fault. There have been remarks about JG being the only one she'd listen to, etc. It's all garbage, but it's out there.

Baby Caylee got in middle of fight that night?
Well, that would be why all the cover up?
Family togetherness?
Family knowing where Caylee laid?
They all murdered her?
CA guilt? and "don't worry I didn't tell them anything' kc to CA...............
Just speculating out loud.......sorry

uh huh.. I'm still not convinced this isn't the case.

Naw, she doesn't try to create any doubt.. she just doesn't play around with rumor or speculation. She is a fine friend indeed, (of mine anyway) and FWIW (if it's worth anything LOL) I'm quite confident she has nothing to do with anyone involved in this case.
bold,me
I like you and respect your opinion, but I have heard differently.
It could be very possible I was given false info, so who knows?

Marc Klaas: moral and ethical duty to call LE immediately when a body is found.

It is a bright and SANE moment for me whenever they allow Mark to comment. I respect that man so much. :clap::clap::clap:

As for JB and not calling 911? Well, IMO sometimes common sense just tells you to skip all the legalese and realize that someone needs their ARSE kicked, and kicked good :mad::mad:

I respectfully disagree. :)

:) OK, I need to get back on here more often then Tater! :crazy:

I took a long break of just reading...hub fell off the roof installing a vent pipe Super Bowl Sunday and was quite a long recovery...

I think there might be some confusion between two different birds, which are not of the same feather and do not flock together.

I think there might be some confusion between two different birds, which are not of the same feather and do not flock together.

Ahh, I c- thanks for the info! I think I'm the one who messed up, excuse me, ya'll! :blowkiss:
Mine is very colorful and pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members