2009.04.09 Cindy's Deposition #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I see where th misunderstanding is.
You are assuming CA will be a co-defendant, I am assuming a seperate suit will follow.
JM is dealing with KCs defaming of ZG right now, including the part that CA played in that.

CA's role as herself, and not KCs mouthpiece could well be a completely seperate case.

Two seperate judgements, not a single judgement shared. Each tried and adjudicated on their own merits.

Yes, I wasn't suggesting that there was no potential cause of action against CA at all, but just that as things stand, she is not a defendant and I'm not convinced that there was any original intention to make her one, certainly not on ZG's part anyway, although JM might like her to, since he seems to have an agenda all of his own, IMO.

Unless JM offers to represent ZG on a pro bono or contingency basis in a further separate claim against CA, I can't see her really wanting to go through this whole public minefield a second time though, can you? From what I've read of defamation cases, they're pretty hard to prove and damages awards are normally fairly low - and this info. was from a US legal site, not UK.

Great post!! ITA- She does, she really thinks she can turn this whole thing around.

She thinks she can come up with a good enough lie or can talk someone out of something or bully or talk enough crap about to the news programs that they will just give up and drop this. ! She lives in a friggin fairy tale ! Cindy thinks she is better & smarter than everyone involved.. she really believes she is more cunning and sneaky and better at feeding people "mistruths" than anyone else is. She thinks she can out play people even at their own game. She thinks she can still change the outcome of this.

I honestly would not be surprised if George throws himself under the bus. Because he is the ONE person Cindy IS smarter and can tell lies better than, though he's got her on the sneaky and cunning part, I must admit! But in the end he's a weak, useless coward and would do whatever she told him to and he'd convince himself he's doing it because he loves his daughter..

I can see it now... Cindy and Casey would have their own reality show in less than 6 months.

LG, I agree that Cindy things she can control this whole dog and pony show.

Just like I believe that Casey thought she would not have to explain Caylee's absence to anyone but George and Cindy, and hence, :silenced: Lee's description of how she looked when he told her what was going to happen when LE got there was to say 'let's go get her'.

Originally Posted by NSS
July 15th.

Dispatch: 911. What’s your emergency?
Cindy: I called a little bit ago. The deputy sheriff ‘s (inaudible). My granddaughter has been taken. She has been missing for a month. Her mother finally admitted that she’s been missing. I want someone here now.
Dispatch: OK, what is the address that you’re calling from?

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar...y_anthony.html

CA considered her missing from the day she left Hopespring Drive.

The point is, that by July 15th, CA considers Caylee has been *missing* for 31 days ---- that includes all dates AFTER June 16th. So when she wrote the MS message she DID believe that Caylee was missing, as she indeed wrote.

In the depo CA claims she DIDN'T think they were missing on July 3rd, and you agreed with that.

I have always felt that way about the myspace blog posting.

When the case is over and ZG has won you can come back and tell us again what an awful lawyer Morgan is.

Personally, I don't think ZG has a chance in hell of winning this ridiculous sham of a lawsuit, but if I happen to hear in the meantime that hell is experiencing an unprecedented cold snap, I'll be sure to stock up on humble pie! :blowkiss:

ZG went to Sawgrass on JUNE 17th

Thank you. I asked about this somewhere else and haven't found the post. The last day Caylee was seen alive is reported to be June 16 (but evidence exists for June 15). A CZG went to Sawgrass on June 17. This is the day after the last day anyone said they saw Caylee and a month after the Ant's original date.

My question is, how is this particular happenstance KC's fault? It is a weird discovery but KC didn't say this woman was involved.

I actually understood the conflict when I listened to CA's depo. She is saying that LE tied that woman to the case never KC. And now we come to find out the name is different as well. CZF's visit to Sawgrass may have been a very strange unfortunate (for CZG) coincidence that the media ran with. The Ant's are saying they never accused that woman to begin with. They were/are as confused as anybody else.

I apologize for stating the wrong month and I'm open to opinions that can cause this situation to make sense to me and would appreciate if others can see the conflict at least.

July 15th.

Cindy: I called a little bit ago. The deputy sheriff ‘s (inaudible). My granddaughter has been taken. She has been missing for a month. Her mother finally admitted that she’s been missing. I want someone here now.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/7/24/transcript_of_second_911_call_from_cindy_anthony.html

Originally Posted by NSS
July 15th.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar...y_anthony.html

The point is, that by July 15th, CA considers Caylee has been *missing* for 31 days ---- that includes all dates AFTER June 16th. So when she wrote the MS message she DID believe that Caylee was missing, as she indeed wrote.

In the depo CA claims she DIDN'T think they were missing on July 3rd, and you agreed with that.

I guess I will repreat what I said I believed...

I believe CA stated in her myspace she thought Caylee was MISSING from HER life... not physically MISSING. I guess it is left to interpetation...

WHICH is why I believed her answer in the deposition ..that she didn't believe Caylee was missing July 3rd.

You say tomato... I say TOMATO:dance: LOL...

I believe CA stated in her myspace she thought Caylee was MISSING from HER life... not physically MISSING. I guess it is left to interpetation...

WHICH is why I believed her answer in the deposition ..that she didn't believe Caylee was missing July 3rd.

That's what I understood from her myspace message as well.

What does that have to do with CZG or ZFG?

OneLostGirl, you have not turned away from your mother as you have stated that she lives with you. I'm just saying CA cannot turn away from KC until, in her mind, every last stone is unturned for KC's defense. Also, SP has not said derogatory things about CA. If SP is so "normal", why then doesn't she see the error of her daughter's ways?

Ohh, but I did "turn away from her"- for several years! I worked hard to to get healthy and did not re-enter her life until I knew I was healthy enough and knew enough about her disorder to handle her and her ways in my life. My mother knows she has a problem, freely admits she is ill and knows her past behaviors were wrong.. she faithfully takes her medication and has changed MUCH about who she used to be (though she still has issues but not even close to what they once were and IMO they are mild enough to look past)... she does not want to be that way ever again, SHE now works hard at staying well. But she knows if she stops going to therapy and goes off her meds she will no longer be welcome in my home. She may choose to live that way again but I will never! I was a CHILD when she was covering up my wrong doings, I didn't know any better, I do now!

My problem is not in Cindy standing by and loving her daughter (I would do the same for my child.. I will always love my child, no matter what. I'd get him a lawyer and visit him in jail) it is in the lying, sneaking and excusing of Casey's behaviors as well as Cindy herself trying to set up others for Casey's crimes.

I have no idea if Shirley is normal or not.. I read a few emails and her interview with LE, I am not able to notice any kind of pattern in that limited information but- Shirley did email Cindy and told her to stop acting like an idiot (I can't recall the exact words) she was clear, IMO about what she felt about how Cindy was behaving on TV and where that behavior would get her.

Personally, I don't think ZG has a chance in hell of winning this ridiculous sham of a lawsuit, but if I happen to hear in the meantime that hell is experiencing an unprecedented cold snap, I'll be sure to stock up on humble pie! :blowkiss:

Sounds like a plan!

Ohh, but I did "turn away from her"- for several years! I worked hard to to get healthy and did not re-enter her life until I knew I was healthy enough and knew enough about her disorder to handle her and her ways in my life. My mother knows she has a problem, freely admits she is ill and knows her past behaviors were wrong.. she faithfully takes her medication and has changed MUCH about who she used to be (though she still has issues but not even close to what they once were and IMO they are mild enough to look past)... she does not want to be that way ever again, SHE now works hard at staying well. But she knows if she stops going to therapy and goes off her meds she will no longer be welcome in my home. She may choose to live that way again but I will never! I was a CHILD when she was covering up my wrong doings, I didn't know any better, I do now!

My problem is not in Cindy standing by and loving her daughter (I would do the same for my child.. I will always love my child, no matter what. I'd get him a lawyer and visit him in jail) it is in the lying, sneaking and excusing of Casey's behaviors as well as Cindy herself trying to set up others for Casey's crimes.

I have no idea if Shirley is normal or not.. I read a few emails and her interview with LE, I am not able to notice any kind of pattern in that limited information but- Shirley did email Cindy and told her to stop acting like an idiot (I can't recall the exact words) she was clear, IMO about what she felt about how Cindy was behaving on TV and where that behavior would get her.

Everyone is saying how CA caused this and CA caused that. You, on the other hand, are saying every individual is responsible for their own actions. It is very hard to change and go against what one is used to (I know too). But if people are still sick they cannot see it. I just don't see how it helps to bash this one and bash that one pages after pages. If that's sleuthing than I'm done. It feels sick here to me too.

Then when I ask an honest question that goes against the bash fest, most everyone leaves. Is that like the sick family where people are not allowed to express themselves apart from the dominating member?

I'm glad you answered me because I was feeling bad for dragging you personally into my example but I do think that CA has not reconciled anything so how can we expect her to behave in a healthy manner?

I didn't watch the whole depo, just what was on Nancy Grace last night.

Cindy claims she and Casey did not have a fight. But then in the July 3rd letter on myspace she said in the depo that she wanted Casey to see this as a letter of friendship, or something to that affect?

And when she mentioned she had the "Nanny's" phone numbers and address, if that were true she would have given them to the police the first night when she called to report that Caylee was missing.

Also I see some postings regarding Cindy on benzo's.

I have been on Xanax for 13 years for anxiety and panic attacks. I do not get a high, it just helps me get through the day without feeling like I'm having a heart attack and rushing to the ER. Also as I have multiple sclerosis i have read it helps with severe muscle spasms I sometimes get. I am on a low dosage three times a day and for me its been a lifesaver. Just wanted to right this as some feel xanax to be a "dangerous" medication when in fact if used as directed it has helped many.

That's the point, the entire problem in a nutshell!! We come to DEPEND on it to get through the day, the week, the car accident we got into and just couldn't face without a Xanax (whew- gotta calm my nerves after that wreck!). I didn't feel high from it anymore either but it still has the same effects.. it is still a hypnotic and it absolutely still effects your CNS even if you don't feel "high".

I'm sorry but if Benzo's are truly taken as directed, as they are meant to be taken, you would not still be on it after 13 years, I would not have been on Klonopin for over 5 years. Benzo's are HIGHLY addictive (because after-all, we do honestly need them, I get that, I have been there!) and are dangerous enough that doctors are not supposed to prescribe them for long term usage. Just because it comes from your doctor doesn't mean you should trust everything the doctor tells you about it...

The Danger lies in the withdrawl.

Thank you. I asked about this somewhere else and haven't found the post. The last day Caylee was seen alive is reported to be June 16 (but evidence exists for June 15). A CZG went to Sawgrass on June 17. This is the day after the last day anyone said they saw Caylee and a month after the Ant's original date.

My question is, how is this particular happenstance KC's fault? It is a weird discovery but KC didn't say this woman was involved.

I actually understood the conflict when I listened to CA's depo. She is saying that LE tied that woman to the case never KC. And now we come to find out the name is different as well. CZF's visit to Sawgrass may have been a very strange unfortunate (for CZG) coincidence that the media ran with. The Ant's are saying they never accused that woman to begin with. They were/are as confused as anybody else.

I apologize for stating the wrong month and I'm open to opinions that can cause this situation to make sense to me and would appreciate if others can see the conflict at least.

KC gave a description of her car including the NY license plate.

Everyone is saying how CA caused this and CA caused that. You, on the other hand, are saying every individual is responsible for their own actions. It is very hard to change and go against what one is used to (I know too). But if people are still sick they cannot see it. I just don't see how it helps to bash this one and bash that one pages after pages. If that's sleuthing than I'm done. It feels sick here to me too.

Then when I ask an honest question that goes against the bash fest, most everyone leaves. Is that like the sick family where people are not allowed to express themselves apart from the dominating member?

I'm glad you answered me because I was feeling bad for dragging you personally into my example but I do think that CA has not reconciled anything so how can we expect her to behave in a healthy manner?

I didn't leave- LOL- I have tough skin and the scars to prove it, I don't take things to heart too much and I certainly don't run away easily.. that's one thing I do thank my mother for :) You are correct, this right here isn't sleuthing, it's discussing.. WS isn't only for "sleuthing".

Cindy, Casey, my mother, me.. even charles manson.. (people like Andrea Yates are the ones who know no better, who do not have any insight into their unacceptable behavior IMO) are aware that their behaviors are wrong and they choose them anyway... over and over and over again. They know how they should act, they know everyone else acts that way, they chose not to... don't want to!

"When we make our own misery, we sometimes cling to it even when we want so bad to change because the misery is something we know. The misery is comfortable".

I'm sorry if I have upset you it has not been my intent! :blowkiss:

KC gave a description of her car including the NY license plate.

I did not begin posting until Dec. 30, 2008.

I went back to the Official Doc thread, post 3, and found the original flyer that was put out - only the name Zenaida is mentioned on that flyer that contains the missing date of June 9.

I just read Yuri Melich's written report from 7/16/08 19:32.

Only the name Zenaida Gonzalez is mentioned. The report states
that Amanda M. ran the name in her system and found a ZG who came to look at an apartment April 17th.

Yes, the report states APRIL 17th.

YM says, "They gave me a "guest card" completed by Zenaida Gonzalez which contained her cell phone number. I called ZG, she denied knowing KC or Caylee."

"Sgt. Allen pulled up all the ZGs in our DAVID system. The defendant couldn't identify any of them based on this. I had him pull up the photo of the Zenaida I just spoke with, and the defendant said she didn't recognize her."

So far there has been no mention of "Fernandez" or a car. Neither of these is mentioned in that initial report.

To be continued in an effort to ascertain when "Fernandez" was first mentioned and info about the car. Was the April versus July sleuthed out? Ugh.

I think you have really nailed it with that last sentence, "CA has not reconciled anything so how can we expect her to behave in a healthy manner". Her deposition really showed me that she has not come to terms with the horrible turn her life has been dealt or her role in it. I really hope her and George can get some professional help.

Also, hope you don't leave this message board. I enjoy your posts.

I didn't leave- LOL- I have tough skin and the scars to prove it, I don't take things to heart too much and I certainly don't run away easily.. that's one thing I do thank my mother for :) You are correct, this right here isn't sleuthing, it's discussing.. WS isn't only for "sleuthing".

Cindy, Casey, my mother, me.. even charles manson.. (people like Andrea Yates are the ones who know no better, who do not have any insight into their unacceptable behavior IMO) are aware that their behaviors are wrong and they choose them anyway... over and over and over again. They know how they should act, they know everyone else acts that way, they chose not to... don't want to!

"When we make our own misery, we sometimes cling to it even when we want so bad to change because the misery is something we know. The misery is comfortable".

I'm sorry if I have upset you it has not been my intent! :blowkiss:

Maybe that's why I'm feeling so miserable - ha! You did not upset me. It's this whole case that's upsetting yet I can't seem to leave it. Who knew it could go on and on like this with no concrete answers. It's like dwelling on something you can't do anything about. I need a meeting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89