2009.04.09 Cindy's Deposition

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this may seem confusing but anyone who may be having trouble viewing CA deposition...If you will bring up the video and them pause it and let it sit for a few minutes will see that the line where it shows how much of the video you have watched will turn a light grey and after waiting like 5-10 min and then go back and hit the play the video will play without skipping...and when you get caught up and it starts skipping again pause for a few and go back and you will be able to watch without all the skipping...hope this helps.. so if you want to watch 10 min of video you will need to pause it for 10 min first then go back to watch it..

I found that closing out the site and going back in to play the next part often takes care of this problem. In some instances, I had to close out my server and go back in, reopen the site and play the next part. It worked for me. :)

Watching these two with all the lies, inconsistencies, and obvious anger towards everyone not in their daughters camp it makes me wonder if the prosecutor will even call them to the stand in the murder trial. Their stories change as often as their KC's does. You can't believe a word they say and quite frankly the SA probably has enough evidence without their testimony. They are either incredible liars or completely delusional where their kid is concerned. BC has his work cut out for him in keeping these two from getting themselves charged with obstruction or perjury...what a joke they are.:bang:

I personally hope all LE/FBI and all others invovled in this get huge bonus checks.....goodness what a mess those two are!!!! I dealt with a mom kinda like ca at times---and she did suck the life out of me--BUT my mom had dementia -----

Please tell me that someone in authority can tell them not to chew their gum....!:furious: I even have told my kids after watching ca yesterday--if ever you chew gum like that......

Do you think Cindy gave one single thought that her poor, dear mother, Shirley would be watching her on TV?
No, she did not give one thought to her parents. "This is killing your mother" George said to KC, she didn't respond at all, well that is the same consideration Cindy gave to Shirley yesterday, zero. Narcissist , through and through, she was so proud of herself and she said "I" more times than I could count. What a horrible tribute to her granddaughter.

PS George was heavily medicated, for sure.

Sounds like it's time to throw JH under the bus now, "I thought he was a stalker", Cindy said. Now she is sticking with the psychic tip story.

how do they come up with these things??????? I hope that someone will file more deflamation cases.....think there will be a mad rush to do this! underneath that bus is might full at this stage....the only ones not on it are ga,ca,la & kc....everyone else is there!--wait don't think anyone from kfn is under it ........... yet............

Why does the MSM show them as sympathetic? Why are the clips edited to show the Anthonys responding to the M and M lawyers as if the lawyers for ZG are doing an egregious thing? Brad gets to come on and outright say ZG is just looking for fame and yet he is the one doing the pro-bono work and on MSNBC.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/30151202#30151202

I just watched this tape and it seems to be that the lawyer slandered ZG all over again. ("she's got nothing else going on.") He better watch his step.

Oh by the way....we all missed Casey's birthday! (the started the segment stating "23 yr. old Casey Anthony....)

Quick question: Did Cindy ever finally admit to a fight with Casey the night of June 15th or did she continue to deny it the whole time?

Q Was there any type of disagreement or
3 discussion between you and your daughter Casey that
4 night?
5 A Absolutely not, no.
6 Q So statements about somebody overhearing a
7 loud argument at the house -- if I may, the statements in
8 the police reports about people overhearing a loud
9 argument at the house, you're saying that there was no
10 loud argument at the house?
11 A Correct.
12 Q There was no -- we've seen in some reports no
13 altercation between you two?
14 A Correct.

From page 94 of Cindy's deposition (PDF)

I hope this helps you...:online:

My head is spinning and I feel sick...I can't believe the arguing with the lawyers...will CA do that with the Judge...

Can you imagine her telling Judge Strickland not to talk to her that way....:bang:

She has ABSOLUTELY no respect for anybody. Not LE, not the Judge, NOBODY. What kind of person is HER mother, I wonder. I know SP came off is semi-normal in the LE interviews.....so it must have come from CA's father????

I went back to Lee and Tony in the car and every time Tony said, KC told me this or KC told me that, Lee would laugh and say , "Bull----!, " That was the first truth we have heard out of any of them, him admitting it is all lies.

Is anyone else struck by how uninvolved these parents admit to have been in their daughter's life? Especially knowing how much they say they loved and cherished Caylee, and knowing that Casey and Caylee lived under the same roof? Cindy never asked about how the sitter was paid? She never wondered what happened after "Jeff" moved away and wasn't paying Zanny anymore? She didn't know Casey's friends, and she didn't talk to the ones she did know? Knowing that Casey wasn't employed, Cindy has "no idea" where Casey might have been going when she said she was at work? She helped Casey do her taxes in 2004 and then every year thereafter she assumed Casey was an expert tax preparer and didn't even wonder if her daughter had filed her taxes on time? Why wouldn't Cindy ever suggest to Casey that she invite Zanny to the house for Caylee's birthday party or for one of the famous Anthony chili eating fests. To me it's proof that Zanny wasn't as regular a part of conversation as Cindy would have us believe. It's proof that Cindy and George knew Casey didn't have a job.

Cindy is the poster girl for bad parenting! Know your kids' friends, know where they are, guide them in their young lives to become responsible adults, isn't that what good parents are supposed to do? I have three children under the age of 6 and my mother ASKS questions. She has met our regular babysitter. She knows how much we pay her. She knows who my friends are, and has met most of them personally. My parents know more than I'd like to admit about my family's finances and where our money goes. And I'm an educated, married 35 year-old woman! My parents would be on my case like white on rice if I were a 22 year-old single mother.

So much dysfunction in the Anthony family, it's maddening. It's impossible for me to rationalize them--their family life is from outer space!

ca knew more than she is saying at this point---I have no doubt that she would have been left in the dark all those years......I think the only time she was was during the 31 days---SHE KNEW---

IIRC ga even questioned little Caylee about the nanny.....I'm thinking she didn't respond....as for the puppy ...... didn't one of the sawgrass peeps just get one??????

I went back to Lee and Tony in the car and every time Tony said, KC told me this or KC told me that, Lee would laugh and say , "Bull----!, " That was the first truth we have heard out of any of them, him admitting it is all lies.

also loved it when tonE stated that in talking with kc on the 16th (?) that she was feeding him more bs and for a moment he was falling for it but caught himself....even la said not to fall for it....

This whole family is weird. Makes some of my strange relatives actually seem normal which in itself is scary. In the videos, CA gives me the impression she is trying out for a movie roll for "Mommy Dearest" -- I also feel CA is enjoying the back-and-forth bantering and debates. She wants to act smarter than anyone else in the room. CA just loves to get in people's faces.

Quick question: Did Cindy ever finally admit to a fight with Casey the night of June 15th or did she continue to deny it the whole time?

No FloridaMom, Cindy denied having a physical fight with Casey (and I'm pretty sure she denied having a fight period on June 15th at all), but more importantly, so did George. He led on to believe that was just a rumor!

Q Was there any type of disagreement or
3 discussion between you and your daughter Casey that
4 night?
5 A Absolutely not, no.
6 Q So statements about somebody overhearing a
7 loud argument at the house -- if I may, the statements in
8 the police reports about people overhearing a loud
9 argument at the house, you're saying that there was no
10 loud argument at the house?
11 A Correct.
12 Q There was no -- we've seen in some reports no
13 altercation between you two?
14 A Correct.

From page 94 of Cindy's deposition (PDF)

I hope this helps you...:online:
She is saying the neighbors are lying o they heard wrong, much the same as all the detectives and CSI team serving the search warrant that heard her say, "I sent someone to walk that area a month ago" are all lying , according to her. The trouble for her is that there were so many people that heard her, and furthermore Lee relayed that incident to at least four people.

I believe she and George have decided to lie through their teeth from here on in, they feel there is nothing anyone can take from them, they already lost the baby so they are going to try to save KC , and if it means spending a month in jail for perjury, who cares. You can already see her explaining that her different stories are not lies, she says she was distraught, she uses the words duress, no sleep.....

TYVM for this synopsis.

I believe that CA still does not realize that there is a criminal case she should be concerned about. She's still thinking this is just a big reality game show on TV and that she and her kin will ultimately be the big winners.

She is performing not just for 'the cameras', but for the version of her own scripted, directed and produced show playing out in her head. And she believes that she is in control of the outcome.
I agree and looking at her behavior yesterday, I think CA is going to eventually get in trouble herself for her flagrant disregard for the court/justice system. Will probably happen when she's called as a testifying witness in court on the criminal case. In that setting, the prosecutors will be allowed to question her in a very aggressive, accusatory manner designed to get her mad and spit out the truth. If defense counsel then questions her, prosecutors will get to pounce on her even harder through cross examination. She'll be yellling, screaming and trying to question the prosecutors right back and the judge will have to admonish her or issue a contempt of court. One other thing - Cindy's thinking that various inane facts will somehow save the case reminds me of the thought process I see in most criminal defendants. Especially when Cindy blurted out (in response to the question "Did Casey frequently lie to you") that the Sheriff's Department lied to Cindy. I mean....look at the facts of this case - and here Cindy is worried about a "lie" told by LE!

She is saying the neighbors are lying o they heard wrong, much the same as all the detectives and CSI team serving the search warrant that heard her say, "I sent someone to walk that area a month ago" are all lying , according to her. The trouble for her is that there were so many people that heard her, and furthermore Lee relayed that incident to at least four people.

I believe she and George have decided to lie through their teeth from here on in, they feel there is nothing anyone can take from them, they already lost the baby so they are going to try to save KC , and if it means spending a month in jail for perjury, who cares. You can already see her explaining that her different stories are not lies, she says she was distraught, she uses the words duress, no sleep.....

ITA! As I read the depo, I took notes. By the second page of my notes, a pattern had emerged - the source for "nearly" all of her information was CASEY. We are all aware of how TRUTHFUL Casey is. I hate to be so cliche, but "like mother, like daughter."....IMO....

Is anyone else struck by how uninvolved these parents admit to have been in their daughter's life? Especially knowing how much they say they loved and cherished Caylee, and knowing that Casey and Caylee lived under the same roof? Cindy never asked about how the sitter was paid? She never wondered what happened after "Jeff" moved away and wasn't paying Zanny anymore? She didn't know Casey's friends, and she didn't talk to the ones she did know? Knowing that Casey wasn't employed, Cindy has "no idea" where Casey might have been going when she said she was at work? She helped Casey do her taxes in 2004 and then every year thereafter she assumed Casey was an expert tax preparer and didn't even wonder if her daughter had filed her taxes on time? Why wouldn't Cindy ever suggest to Casey that she invite Zanny to the house for Caylee's birthday party or for one of the famous Anthony chili eating fests. To me it's proof that Zanny wasn't as regular a part of conversation as Cindy would have us believe. It's proof that Cindy and George knew Casey didn't have a job.

[Snipped]

Here you have a woman that called her daughter every time she went out with her friends. She demanded to know where she was and that she come home (according to her friends). Do I think CA wasn't involved in her dauther's life? IMO there is NO WAY that CA didn't question KC about every single thing going on in her life. Even to the point that KC had to create bogus emails to show her mother that she worked. I'm just sayin....

No FloridaMom, Cindy denied having a physical fight with Casey (and I'm pretty sure she denied having a fight period on June 15th at all), but more importantly, so did George. He led on to believe that was just a rumor!

Thanks JDzWife and everyone else that answered! I thought that was the case but read another post somewhere that claimed Cindy finally got mad and admitted to it. But of course not; that woman will never admit to anything. :mad:

[Snipped]

Here you have a woman that called her daughter every time she went out with her friends. She demanded to know where she was and that she come home (according to her friends). Do I think CA wasn't involved in her dauther's life? IMO there is NO WAY that CA didn't question KC about every single thing going on in her life. Even to the point that KC had to create bogus emails to show her mother that she worked. I'm just sayin....

Exactly! The way Cindy portrayed her relationship with Casey to investigators and the media IS NOT the way Casey's friends tell it. Cindy was SO worried about portraying herself as this sweet mom that just went with the flow, giving Casey no reason to have done anything that she neglected to look at the fact that it was most likely her that pushed this forward into happening. Shirley was completely right, Casey did hate Cindy more than she loved Caylee.

Legal Eagles.....question .....Cindy refused to answer questions and was combative.Can she be held in contempt if John Morgan files a complaint? He kept asking Conway to state his objection for the record. Very little was truly objected to by Conway. Will there likely be ramifications for Cindy's conduct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89