2009.04.09 Cindy's Deposition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The prosecution now knows that Cindy will perjure herself in court and can proceed accordingly. This civil depo was really illuminating on so many different levels. It is so obvious that these people are still really hurting, and I can't help but remember the words, "the truth will set you free." If only they could cast off the lies and deceptions and simply allow justice to be meted out without impeding it, I think that they would find a very welcome peace. They need to lt Caylee's death not go unpunished. There will be many years to administer to the needs of KC, just as her needs were met by them for so many years before. But they really need to accept the truth so that they can move forward in their grief. It seems they are stuck in the anger phase right now.

IMO Cindy lives angry with the world.We knew that from the first time she told the public to get off their A##es and find her grandchild.She is always in battle mode.I don't think it started when Caylee went missing and I don't think it's part of her grieving process.I think it's just Cindy being Cindy. I also think they know the truth and are continuing to cover for KC.Can't have a murderer in the perfect family.What would the neighbors think ?
I have experience grieving for my own child and have met and talked with many parents and grandparents grieving for children.Cindy is in a class of her own. JMOHO

WOW is all I can say after watching both CA and GA depositions. The funniest part to me is during part 4 at the end when CA takes off the microphone and refuses to put it back on. She repeats numerous times that she is NOT putting it on. They go to break and come back to CA looking MISERABLE wearing the microphone. I had to crack up, the look on her face is priceless.

I wish Morgan would have given the entire depo to CA though, I thought he did a MUCH better job than the other attorney. I was happy that he got the last word though and took over at the end.

Q But just a hypothetical then --

9 A I don't do hypotheticals, sir. You can ask me
10 a question that I can actually answer and I'll answer.

11 Q The question is if it wasn't the psychic --

12 A He didn't find Caylee that day so obviously,
13 you though --

14 Q He never found Caylee?

15 A No, he didn't, and neither the psychic had a
16 premonition prior to her being found. Now, we did work
17 with the psychic before that up until November believed
18 that Caylee was indeed alive.

I was reading and listening at the same time and heard this.( top of page 130 of transcript).
I thought may it was a typo so I listened again. After she had a funny little smile on her face so I wonder if she slipped here. She'll say she mis-spoke.

Going back to see if I can tell by watching her lips.

GA says no one else ever watched Calyee except for GA, CA, KC and Zanny.

:waitasec:

I think the contradictions can be very telling. Cindy says a lot of people watched Caylee and further names 6 people not including Zanny. (Obviously the more nannies, the better in perpetuating confusion). George just simply says:
GA, CA, KC, Zanny.
GA, CA, KC, _____.
Word association. What's the first name that comes to mind?
I think I just had a V-8!:eek::eek::eek:

This deposition was a walk in the park compared to what the courtroom atmosphere will be.

I hope the A's don't complain about the "circus atmosphere", because folks, the circus just came to town yesterday!! We were given a preview of who the circus stars are!

Winkin' (CA) Blinkin' (GA) and Nod (BC)

Casey, Caylee and Lee have all been lost in all this draaaaama. It's all about Cindy now.

WOW is all I can say after watching both CA and GA depositions. The funniest part to me is during part 4 at the end when CA takes off the microphone and refuses to put it back on. She repeats numerous times that she is NOT putting it on. They go to break and come back to CA looking MISERABLE wearing the microphone. I had to crack up, the look on her face is priceless.

I wish Morgan would have given the entire depo to CA though, I thought he did a MUCH better job than the other attorney. I was happy that he got the last word though and took over at the end.

lol, threatening to report them for harrasment is what got me.

I've only read page one of this thread today (too early to have the stomach juices churning) so I hope I don't duplicate another's point, here goes:

Are these depositions necessary? What do GA and CA have to do with what happened as Sawgrass?

Although it stinks that an innocent woman would get dragged into this awful scenario and I sympathize with ZFQ, doesn't she draw more attention to herself by staying in the forefront versus had she faded into the background?

At the risk of sounding disrespectful, is the fact that ZFG was dragged into this quagmire the only reason she has not been able to hold down a job? Does anyone know her credentials, perused her resume? Does it prove longevity and devotion to a job/career?:confused: If not, this whole thing may be overkill imo.

Considering the above standpoint, I can understand the Ant's anger but not their behavior.:crazy:
If you read Cindy's depo transcript ZG's lawyer points out that the police had shown KC pics of the ZG in question and KC said it was not her.Later Cindy spoke to KC in jail and KC said she had NOT seen any pics or a line up.Even though the police had already told Cindy this ZG had been cleared by KC ,Cindy went on tv and said KC had not seen any pics of or cleared the ZG in Kissimmee.Essentially she was continuing KC's lie and throwing suspicion back on this ZG.Cindy was a definite part of the lie.
Also they need to establish if anyone had any real evidence of a real Nanny named ZFG. Since GA and CA lived with and cared for Caylee it would make sense that they would have some evience of the real nanny,if she existed.They would also have evidence that one probably didn't exist.
Lawyers are doing a fine job IMO.

So is the incident where CA went after ZG physically, online anywhere?

A classic sociopath believes themselves above the law. The apples don't rot far from the trees. The A's don't think this lawsuit worthy of them. They are "above" answering questions in a civil suit WHEREIN their daughter countersued. Bring it before a judge. They need a lecture on sworn testimony, perjury and contempt. Maybe a night or two in jail.

I'd drag their *advertiser censored**** before a judge on Monday. If they want to continue to protect this monster they created, we have a system of justice in this country that they are not above.

Snipped from page 99 of Cindy's transcript:

"16 A She said she was working. She said she was
17 spending time with friends. She said she was spending
18 time with Caylee.
19 Q And that was totally out of the ordinary,
20 though, from anything that had happened prior?
21 A It was out of the ordinary but long overdue
22 because Casey had never taken a vacation since Caylee was
23 born. Casey barely would see her friends. She'd go
24 months without seeing friends."

How, in the face of the information that has been released concerning how Casey was spending her time, can Cindy possibly say that Casey went 24 months without seeing her friends?

It confuses me to hear Cindy admit that Casey wasn't working and then to hear her say Casey has never taken a vacation since Caylee was born. . . It seems to me that she's been on an endless vacation!!

I'm thinking that the SA has to throw out every statement that any of the Anthonys made in building this case. Their truthfulness is unreliable and maybe even malicious ~ They just have to sift through their facts and drop any that originated from the Anthonys' mouths!

Wouldn't you love to be a fly on the wall at the prosecutor's office? Don't you just know they are doing a "happy dance of joy" watching these depos? I bet the SA is taking note of the questions that push CA's buttons!!!! He is SO going to enjoy having her on the witness stand!!!! :D :D :D

This deposition was a walk in the park compared to what the courtroom atmosphere will be.

I hope the A's don't complain about the "circus atmosphere", because folks, the circus just came to town yesterday!! We were given a preview of who the circus stars are!

Winkin' (CA) Blinkin' (GA) and Nod (BC)

Casey, Caylee and Lee have all been lost in all this draaaaama. It's all about Cindy now.

Underlined by me :woohoo:

If JH was such an important person in KC's life according to CA then why didn't CA insist KC tell her where she could get in touch with JH so CA could find ZFG. No attempt was made to find him because CA knows he does not exist. Soooooo, if no JH and no Zack, then no ZFG. So when CA says she still believe there is a ZFG she is lying as she has already committed herself to stating officially to LE that ZFG is anyone who is watching Caylee at the time. Attention, attention the U.S.S. Nannyperp is going down, all A's need to report to their lifeboats. JB better get a case of Tums.

How do they come up with these things???? Brainstorming with their "very competent" team of attorneys. :rolleyes:

It's a blessing that all of them are stuck with duds for attorneys, Baez, Conway, Luka. Mr Morgan and his associates are what REAL attorneys act like and they are sharp as tacks, intelligent, and very insightful.

Q But just a hypothetical then --

9 A I don't do hypotheticals, sir. You can ask me
10 a question that I can actually answer and I'll answer.

11 Q The question is if it wasn't the psychic --

12 A He didn't find Caylee that day so obviously,
13 you though --

14 Q He never found Caylee?

15 A No, he didn't, and neither the psychic had a
16 premonition prior to her being found. Now, we did work
17 with the psychic before that up until November believed
18 that Caylee was indeed alive.

I was reading and listening at the same time and heard this.( top of page 130 of transcript).
I thought may it was a typo so I listened again. After she had a funny little smile on her face so I wonder if she slipped here. She'll say she mis-spoke.

Going back to see if I can tell by watching her lips.

Sorry to quote myself.
This statement is here

http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=CindyDepo7_041020091220&cat=CAC&title=Cindy

Part 7 on cfnews 13 which starts on page 125 of the transcript.

Someone please review and see if you hear/see the same thing.

It would mean they did indeed know Caylee was dead in November:eek:

What a liar this witch is!!
Q: Have you since found out she did not work for Universal Studios last year? A: Casey didn’t work FOR Universal Studios, she worked AT Universal Studios.

Cindy can’t remember where George worked early last year?!! [WTH??! maybe not working like Shirley's emails said Cindy supported family]

Hmmmm… very interesting Cindy knew all the other babysitters personally but not ZFG, yet she claims she had phone numbers and addresses for Zanny at different times but when asked she doesn’t “have them now”. [Sure, Cindy]

MISSTATEMENT??? More like backtracking about normal conversations re: Zanny for three years. [Sure, Cindy] She explains her ‘misstatement’ due to Caylee being missing, lack of sleep, etc. that she thought they’d known of Zanny for three years. [WTH??]

Now she says Jesse talked about Zanny and started calling her the nanny. OMG…!! And the dog - “If there’s a dog that belongs to Zanny then there must be a Zanny.” [I love it… just love it. Cindy is a nutjob.]

Ohhh… Zanny was Jeff Hopkins ex-girlfriend. That’s new to me! Does Jeff know? Does his baby mama know? [roll dramatic music] and even better JEFF WAS COMPENSATING FOR BOTH KIDS. [Gosh, Casey had some generous friends. She’s just so special, dontcha know. The Ants are just so different, aren’t they? I PAID my daycare lady but KC had someone ‘compensate’ her nanny. Oh for funny… bi!ch didn’t even have a job.]

Cindy is a slick one! “My understanding now is that she wasn’t working at those particular places.” [Reality check, Cindy – Your daughter lied to you -- she wasn't working, she didn't have a nanny].

I am really sick to death of hearing Cindy in this deposition say that she did not know she was recorded by OCSO, especially after hearing in the tape of KC released on April 6 where she too says that Cindy was not told she was recorded by OCSO.

In this deposition, the Morgan attorneys show Cindy a portion of the video of OCSO's interview of Cindy. I went and dug up *that specific OCSO interview video*, and just watched it (yet again) to confirm that Cindy was told by Yuri Melich that she was being recorded. The video is here:

http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer...&cat=CAC&title=Cindy Anthony Interview Part 1

Not only does Yuri tell Cindy she is being recorded, but he actually holds up a tape recorder and shows it to her before placing it on the table in front on her. He explains, not once, but twice, that he is recording. Even with all that, he also asks her if it's okay with her that he records, and she says "Yes".

I don't know how it can be any clearer.

Oh I agree...but I think CA's beef is that she didn't know she was being videoed.

This whole family is weird. Makes some of my strange relatives actually seem normal which in itself is scary. In the videos, CA gives me the impression she is trying out for a movie roll for "Mommy Dearest" -- I also feel CA is enjoying the back-and-forth bantering and debates. She wants to act smarter than anyone else in the room. CA just loves to get in people's faces.

Bolded by me - who does this remind you of???

What a liar this witch is!!
Q: Have you since found out she did not work for Universal Studios last year? A: Casey didn’t work FOR Universal Studios, she worked AT Universal Studios.
She can’t remember where George worked early last year?!! WTH??!
Hmmmm… very interesting Cindy knew all the other babysitters personally but not ZFG, yet she claims she had phone numbers and addresses for Zanny at different times but when asked she doesn’t “have them now”. Sure, Cindy.
MISSTATEMENT??? More like backtracking about normal conversations re: Zanny for three years. [Sure, Cindy] She explains her ‘misstatement’ due to Caylee being missing, lack of sleep, etc. that she thought they’d known of Zanny for three years. WTH??
Now she says Jesse talked about Zanny and started calling her the nanny. OMG…!! And the dog - “If there’s a dog that belongs to Zanny then there must be a Zanny.” [I love it… just love it. Cindy is a nutjob.]
Ohhh… Zanny was Jeff Hopkins ex-girlfriend. That’s new to me! Does Jeff know? Does his baby mama know? [roll dramatic music] and even better JEFF WAS COMPENSATING FOR BOTH KIDS. Gosh, Casey had some generous friends. She’s just so special, dontcha know  The Ants are just so different, aren’t they? I PAID my daycare lady but KC had someone ‘compensate’ her nanny. Oh for funny… bi!ch didn’t even have a job.
Cindy is a slick one! “My understanding now is that she wasn’t working at those particular places.” [Reality check, Cindy – Your daughter lied to you].

My bold above...I think should be a HUGE WARNING to JG that he is going to be part of the defense strategy. IIRC, there was a text between KC and JG where KC said she could ask her friend Annie for a xanax and they could have a good time. I think they are going to imply that was a "practice" that JG encouraged to put Caylee to sleep so KC and JG could get it on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV