2009.04.09 Cindy's Deposition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't you love to be a fly on the wall at the prosecutor's office? Don't you just know they are doing a "happy dance of joy" watching these depos? I bet the SA is taking note of the questions that push CA's buttons!!!! He is SO going to enjoy having her on the witness stand!!!! :D :D :D

I wonder if they have bets going on how long it is going to take CA to be over the witness stand with her hands around the SA throat. Not long I am sure.:rolleyes: If she goes on the stand like she is now she is signing the guilty verdict for dear sweet KC. Her and GA are both totally out of control. CA cannot handle that she cannot control every aspect of what is going on right now. She has lost control of her life. They cannot tell enough lies to get their DD out of this mess. I wonder if CA is really thinking the judge is going to let her get by with this crap on the stand. This trial is going to be a bigger zoo than we can even imagine. Let's face it folks we ain't seen nothing yet. The lies will be so thick we will be lucky if we can see the sun.

Just listening to CA's Depo...I had a thought...

For being sooo controlling in everything, including JM, she sure didn't ask KC any questions about what was going on.

Being the mom of older youth that have lived in our home...I always ask where they were, what they were doing...etc...mostly just to be part of their life...

For the life of me...I can't imagine this woman NOT drilling KC about everything she did, said etc....

Yes, and I'll bet she did. But it drove KC so crazy, I'll be she was afraid to persue it the way she does with others. Like in the visit. vids.

I bet Zanny's dog didn't exist until the supposed siting from Texas of a lady by the pool, little dog, girl named Caylee. He asks her if she ever mentioned to LE Caylee talking about the dog PRIOR to that siting but of course she can't recall.

Legal Eagles.....question .....Cindy refused to answer questions and was combative.Can she be held in contempt if John Morgan files a complaint? He kept asking Conway to state his objection for the record. Very little was truly objected to by Conway. Will there likely be ramifications for Cindy's conduct?

The next step would be for Morgan to file a Motion to Compel in re. CA & GA answering the questions. They would have to come back in and do it all over again. Then, if they still refuse, they can be held in contempt.

I bet we are watching exactly why KC hates CA (according to CA's mom) more than she loved Caylee...

There is no doubt that the fiasco of the recorded depositions of GA and CA put their whole family in deep yogurt yesterday. The way CA interrupts and attempts to take over the questioning by firing her own questions absolutely WILL NOT be tolerated in a courtroom. She will be held in contempt. And I do feel that any judge would have her hauled out of the courtroom, most likely kicking and screaming like a banshee.

For all the control that Cindy feels she exerts, in all actuality she has absolutely no control over herself. As for George, well, he is as transparent as plastic wrap. The combination of those two is an embarassment to their family - mainly Caylee. I felt sympathy for them until I actually saw the emergence of their personalities yesterday. No sympathy now. No respect now.

Folks, this is gonna be a looooooong trial...........................

It's been said that our core personalities/belief systems emerge during stressful circumstances/events in our lives. I had hope that GA would do the right thing for Caylee and that he would be her advocate for justice. However, after yesterday's deposition, he clearly will not. IMO, his true personality was revealed and for that I am saddened. Regading both CA and GA, their anger is clearly directed at the wrong target(s). "What a waste, a huge waste."

I wonder if they have bets going on how long it is going to take CA to be over the witness stand with her hands around the SA throat. Not long I am sure.:rolleyes: If she goes on the stand like she is now she is signing the guilty verdict for dear sweet KC. Her and GA are both totally out of control. CA cannot handle that she cannot control every aspect of what is going on right now. She has lost control of her life. They cannot tell enough lies to get their DD out of this mess. I wonder if CA is really thinking the judge is going to let her get by with this crap on the stand. This trial is going to be a bigger zoo than we can even imagine. Let's face it folks we ain't seen nothing yet. The lies will be so thick we will be lucky if we can see the sun.

Sassy Texasbelle,
Let's just hope that CA doesn't sneak a hammer into the court room! What a circus this is going to be!

I've only read page one of this thread today (too early to have the stomach juices churning) so I hope I don't duplicate another's point, here goes:

Are these depositions necessary? What do GA and CA have to do with what happened as Sawgrass?

Although it stinks that an innocent woman would get dragged into this awful scenario and I sympathize with ZFQ, doesn't she draw more attention to herself by staying in the forefront versus had she faded into the background?

At the risk of sounding disrespectful, is the fact that ZFG was dragged into this quagmire the only reason she has not been able to hold down a job? Does anyone know her credentials, perused her resume? Does it prove longevity and devotion to a job/career?:confused: If not, this whole thing may be overkill imo.

Considering the above standpoint, I can understand the Ant's anger but not their behavior.:crazy:

I'm confused by your statement. If I read correctly, you don't think it's damaging to be called a kidnapper in public, in the media even, if your resume isn't stellar?

Whatever negative marks might be on ZG's job history/life, they don't make her a kidnapper.

:(

There is no doubt that the fiasco of the recorded depositions of GA and CA put their whole family in deep yogurt yesterday. The way CA interrupts and attempts to take over the questioning by firing her own questions absolutely WILL NOT be tolerated in a courtroom. She will be held in contempt. And I do feel that any judge would have her hauled out of the courtroom, most likely kicking and screaming like a banshee.

For all the control that Cindy feels she exerts, in all actuality she has absolutely no control over herself. As for George, well, he is as transparent as plastic wrap. The combination of those two is an embarassment to their family - mainly Caylee. I felt sympathy for them until I actually saw the emergence of their personalities yesterday. No sympathy now. No respect now.

Folks, this is gonna be a looooooong trial...........................

I really wonder if the state will use them as live witnesses? They know they are hostile. I don't think they actually need them if they certify them as hostile. They can bring in the 911 tapes via the 911 operator, they can bring in the sworn GJ testimony by GA. What else do they really need from them? They know they will not get any honest answers. Plus, the way I understand it, if they subpoena them then there is implied immunity....only if they don't perjure themselves. Yeah, that's gonna happen.

The next step would be for Morgan to file a Motion to Compel in re. CA & GA answering the questions. They would have to come back in and do it all over again. Then, if they still refuse, they can be held in contempt.

Maybe the first remedy, if one were granted, would be for the court to order them to answer the questions at issue under oath. They might have to pay attorney's fees for the time wasted. If they violated a court order, then they might be held in contempt. It's sort of an escalating thing

Took me a while to figure out why he keeps asking about the air mattress. Now I get it!!

Cindy claimed KC took the airbed when they stayed at Zanny's. He's trying to get from her WHY she didn't wonder about the airbed being in the house and not with KC and Caylee during the 31 days of their vacation/bonding/whatever time.

Trapshooter...Boy, that is the truth. That woman is about to go off big time. I would hate to be the one that pizzed her off with a hammer in her grasp, or anywhere near her. Judge Stan be careful up there on that bench. You don't cross mama CA.

My bold above...I think should be a HUGE WARNING to JG that he is going to be part of the defense strategy. IIRC, there was a text between KC and JG where KC said she could ask her friend Annie for a xanax and they could have a good time. I think they are going to imply that was a "practice" that JG encouraged to put Caylee to sleep so KC and JG could get it on.

I took it to mean that KC was going to take zanex & "get high" and they would have a good time. He comes back with something like they don't need drugs to have a good time.

Sassy Texasbelle,
Let's just hope that CA doesn't sneak a hammer into the court room! What a circus this is going to be!

She is the type of witness good trial attorneys love to question.

They get angry, get hostile, and blabber out things which are very detrimental. She is a walking time bomb for the defense and JB KNOWS it............that is why they are going to throw her and George under the bus before KC gets torpedoed by Cindy.

I took it to mean that KC was going to take zanex & "get high" and they would have a good time. He comes back with something like they don't need drugs to have a good time.

I though zanex made you "mellow" and sleepy???

I so agree, the trial is going to be so unreal...........I may have to get a hold of Annie and ask for a Xanax.:crazy:

personally hoping that its filed already.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV