2009.04.09 Cindy's Deposition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We had to study about how to handle this personality type in court, you may get a kick out of this:
Question:

How can I expose the lies of the narcissist in a court of law? He acts so convincing!

Answer:

You should distinguish the factual pillar from the psychological pillar of any cross-examination of a narcissist or deposition made by him.

It is essential to be equipped with absolutely unequivocal, first rate, thoroughly authenticated and vouched for information. The reason is that narcissists are superhuman in their capacity to distort reality by offering highly "plausible" alternative scenarios, which fit most of the facts.

It is very easy to "break" a narcissist – even a well-trained and well-prepared one.

Here are a few of the things the narcissist finds devastating:

Any statement or fact, which seems to contradict his inflated perception of his grandiose self.

Any criticism, disagreement, exposure of fake achievements, belittling of "talents and skills" which the narcissist fantasises that he possesses.

Any hint that he is subordinated, subjugated, controlled, owned or dependent upon a third party.

Any description of the narcissist as average and common, indistinguishable from many others.

Any hint that the narcissist is weak, needy, dependent, deficient, slow, not intelligent, naive, gullible, susceptible, not in the know, manipulated, a victim, an average person of mediocre accomplishments.

The narcissist is likely to react with rage to all these and, in an effort to re-establish his fantastic grandiosity, he is likely to expose facts and stratagems he had no conscious intention of exposing.

The narcissist reacts indignantly, with wrath, hatred, aggression, or even overt violence to any infringement of what he perceives to be his natural entitlement.

Narcissists believe that they are so unique and that their lives are of such cosmic significance that others should defer to their needs and cater to their every whim without ado. The narcissist feels entitled to interact or be treated (or questioned) only by unique individuals. He resents being doubted and "ridiculed".

Any insinuation, hint, intimation, or direct declaration that the narcissist is not special at all, that he is average, common, not even sufficiently idiosyncratic to warrant a fleeting interest inflame the narcissist. He holds himself to be omnipotent and omniscient.

I would start with belittling her,

and pointing out any thing I could that points to her being a poor role model, I would make condescending comments like "I will try to put these dots really close together for you or ask in a simpler way so you don't get confused." That is exactly what they did to push her (Cindy) and George's buttons yesterday. They are so easy, it is almost too easy to get them going. They went from zero to 100 in no time. They may have the better part of a year before the trial comes to calm down and practice lots of mock trials before they take the stand. Poor Brad!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, that atty pulled Cindy's N mask down some and got her fired up when he said something like, "Let me rephrase that so you might understand it better."

When she is really unmasked, it won't be pretty. I can't wait to see her on the stand during Casey's trial. Sick the big dogs on her.

I am not sure WHY it's legal for ZFG's lawyer to be able to demand answers for all these questions pertaining to KC's criminal case, but it seems to ME like WHAT he's doing is, in case his client (ZFG) doesn't win, is making things VERY difficult at least for the A's because he is forcing them to make statements under oath for things they will also have to answer under oath later so they won't be able to change their stories. I think he seems like he's trying to prove there IS NO NANNY, PERIOD. This will clear his client's name AND make sure the Anthony's cannot continue on with that story.

Am I reaching? But it seems to me that Zenaida's lawyer is so far the one doing the best for Caylee!! He is trying to put a stop to the A's bull. :crazy:

I think the point is if there never was a nanny there was no Zannie the Nanny.This goes to prove KC used the name she came across at Sawgrass.She also used the car description with NY tags.It's not a coincidence and there is no other Zeneida Gonzalaz out there who babysat for Caylee.By proving she wasn't working it shows she didn't need a nanny and couldn't pay a nanny.By proving she stole money it goes to the point that she didn't have an income to pay a nanny.
The A's are trying to say there is a real Zeneida,just not THAT Zeneida.
Zeneida's lawyers are trying to prove there is no other Zeneida that KC knew and she used THIS Zeneida's info.CA then perpetuated that lie in a media interview.
They have to get into the job lies and the stealing money to show KC never used a Zeneida Gonzalaz to babysit.My how I do ramble.

Me, too. They are making him look ridiculous.

I don't think BC is going anywhere. He was on the Today show this morning and he basically slandered Zenaida again. He sounded like CA and GA, spouting the same lines...the attorneys were asking irrelevant questions, they were embarassed, etc. He said that Zenaida was trying to cash in because she really didn't have anything else going on. It was unbelievable. I want to ask him before this case, what did he have going on?

I think he seems like he's trying to prove there IS NO NANNY, PERIOD. This will clear his client's name AND make sure the Anthony's cannot continue on with that story.

Am I reaching? But it seems to me that Zenaida's lawyer is so far the one doing the best for Caylee!! He is trying to put a stop to the A's bull. :crazy:

*respectfully snipped*
No, you are not reaching. In George's depo (pg 21), the attorney clearly stated they wanted to prove that the person who took Caylee is the one who harmed Caylee. By establishing this person's identity, they can prove Zenaida innocent.

Snipped~

I wouldn't be surprised if the Nursing board in Florida has already put a stipulation on her returning to work, per a psychological evaluation. Not that I believe she will return to work as a nurse, it looks like she and George are intent on jumping into the missing child arena. Any reputable missing child organization, IMO, wouldn't let either of them make coffee or even take out the trash, given what we have seen since Caylee's disappearance and murder.

They haven't yet (that I can find,) but if she plans on returning to work as a nurse, she'd better get on the ball and renew her license, as it expires on 4/30/09. :)

to be honest i think dill and morgan tried their darnest to get Ca and GA to settle down.. it was obvious their attorney had no control ... :bang:

I thought Dill's questioning sucked - made mistakes with dates and too open ended. CA caught each mistake. At the end, JM put CA down for being prepared. That was low.

I guess I was mistaken about how people feel about Zeneida. I believe there will be no money gained by Ms. Gonzalez. KC is indigent. The money he will make will be due to his exposure from this case. I think the fact that this suit will not garner any money, makes it feel like harassment. I guess knowing this makes me feel this way about the civil case. I truly think that this may cause problems for the criminal case.

John Morgan doesn't need the notoriety gained by this case. His law firm was and is quiet successful without it and will continue to be so long after this case is over. I don't know him but it is clear to me from reading and watching how he is conducting himself, he is not seeking any notoriety, he already had it.

I thought Dill's questioning sucked - made mistakes with dates and too open ended. CA caught each mistake. At the end, JM put CA down for being prepared. That was low.

If you have as many lies out there as CA has you would have to prepare.

I think his saarcasm was directed to the fact that Cindy couldn't "remember" many things,she didn't have the addresses for Zeneida she claimed KC gave her and she refused to answer questions.What she DID prepare for was to try and prove the card from Sawgrass was doctored and they[ZG's team] were committing perjury.She failed to look further and find the clerk at Sawgrass filled out the card and it was a simple mistake on her part.

I don't think BC is going anywhere. He was on the Today show this morning and he basically slandered Zenaida again. He sounded like CA and GA, spouting the same lines...the attorneys were asking irrelevant questions, they were embarassed, etc. He said that Zenaida was trying to cash in because she really didn't have anything else going on. It was unbelievable. I want to ask him before this case, what did he have going on?

He ran for Orange County judge:

http://thepinehillsnews.com/wp/2008/08/23/election-2008-about-candidate-brad-conway-running-for-orange-county-judge/

I agree with that to a point. No matter what a rotten childhood you've had, no matter how badly you were treated (or felt you were treated) eventually, one day you wake up, and you're a grown up. It's at that point that YOU decide how you'll live your life, regardless of the garbage hand that may have been dealt to you in your youth. (Spoken from experience). YOU decide what type of person you'll be, and how you'll handle yourself (in spite of anything you might have gone through).

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
God Bless !
jjgram

I think his saarcasm was directed to the fact that Cindy couldn't "remember" many things,she didn't have the addresses for Zeneida she claimed KC gave her and she refused to answer questions.What she DID prepare for was to try and prove the card from Sawgrass was doctored and they[ZG's team] were committing perjury.She failed to look further and find the clerk at Sawgrass filled out the card and it was a simple mistake on her part.

If they had just answered the questions, the attorneys wouldn't have had to keep asking them over again. If they hadn't been so combative the depos would been a lot shorter. :bang:

I kinda' got a feeling of how it was going to go down when she showed up with that video camera. I don't think Morgan had to allow that - someone fill me in if I'm wrong.

Bold by me
When Cindy did that smirk and wink at Brad C. when she thought she had trapped John M. into committing perjury, I didn't know whether I was going to upchuck or smash my computer screen. :furious:

I see there was a bit more of the name debate after the tape was turned off?

1 MR. DILL: Let's go off the video record.
2 THE WITNESS: There you go. You want to fight
3 it, go for it. To us, she's Zenaida
4 Fernandez-Gonzalez.
Page 139
CAnthony-rough.txt
5 THE VIDEOGRAPHER: Time is 4:17. We'll go off
6 the record.
7 THE WITNESS: Prove it.
8 MR. MORGAN: I have. I have.
9 MR. CONWAY: Do you know something? This is
10 completely out of hand.
11 THE WITNESS: Because if we were in a
12 courtroom, the judge wouldn't have let you talk to
13 me that way either.
14 MR. MORGAN: Well, you've told the truth at
15 least.
16 THE WITNESS: I always told the truth, Mr.
17 Morgan. I went on TV a while ago and said that it
18 wasn't her.
19 MR. DILL: Off the record.
20 MR. DILL: Now Cindy, take the “f” out of “Zanny the Nanny”
21 THE WITNESS: There is no “f” in “Zanny the Nanny?
22 MR. DILL: That’s what we have been trying to tell you, Cindy!!

:floorlaugh:

I thought Dill's questioning sucked - made mistakes with dates and too open ended. CA caught each mistake. At the end, JM put CA down for being prepared. That was low

I think there was a reason for being opened ended...he left it open so when she answered he would come back with and that was on what date? its a ploy to get them reeled in and caught up .... CA showed her honesty as being questionable....she was being argumentive

working in investigations I have learned you play dumb and those that have a high image of themselves like to boast and will fall in the trap everytime...

with what i have read and seen this is a very strong case and KC started it by her actions and running her mouth and the other family members are following in line....

Cindy and George Anthony are two people who are mad at everyone except the REAL perpetrator of the crime. I really thought by now that they would come out of their denial, but they aren't. Set aside the fact that their granddaughter is dead, how sad for Caylee, let's look at this girl before all this happened. She is unable to tell the truth, she has stolen from everyone, she is selfish and self-centered, and if she thought she could blame the same parents for what happened to Caylee, she would be doing it. JMO.

Part 4 video, Cindy completely and entirely loses it. Screaming, yelling, un-friggity-believable.

ETA: and then smiling and winking at Brad.

I just can not believe this.

Unfreaking believable!!....I used to feel sorry for Cindy and George...no more.. there is a limit...they both blew my mind at their lack of respect, immature behavior and bold lies at the deposition....wow!...incredible!:bang:

Snipped~

They haven't yet (that I can find,) but if she plans on returning to work as a nurse, she'd better get on the ball and renew her license, as it expires on 4/30/09. :)

does florida's licensing screens show any pending action on them? thanks in advance

Cindy gets really angry when the atty plays a part of her interview with OCSO. This is interesting to me, because I have often wondered how many times she has seen a replay of these interviews. Why is she so mad about the replaying of this video taped interview ? Is she capable of seeing this video, her behavior as we do, and is embarrassed ? See this confuses me because if she sees that video and is embarrassed by her conduct, I would think there would be a huge attempt to not behave that way again in front of others ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV