2009.04.09 Cindy's Deposition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Kids are untruthful all the time..."

Uhm, maybe your kids are, but I don't think most are, most of the time.

If CA had phone #'s and addresses for Zanny, as she said today, why didn't she track her down during the 31 days she was looking for KC? I don't remember CA telling LE that she had these #'s!:waitasec:

Holy smokes batman! it sure gets heated those last few pages...I think Morgan just nailed Cindy, who is trying to use typographical errors as the basis of some sort of fact. This is blowing my mind.

She doesn't want to talk in that depo, period. Clearly they are furious that they were forced to be there and they let it show in a big way. Not defending their behavior, just stating the obvious.

Even though they half-heartedly had to do this to let THIS Zanny off, Cindy still threw in there Jesse blame sooo...

On to the next "Zanny"...

Just catching up here, but wow, could CA be any more combative?

23 A Raise your hand when you're finished and I'll
24 know that you're done.
25 Q I think you'll know when I'm finished, ma'am.

I tell you what. Morgan & associates have a heck of a lot more patience than I do. :banghead:

Holy smokes batman! it sure gets heated those last few pages...I think Morgan just nailed Cindy, who is trying to use topographical errors as the basis of some sort of fact. This is blowing my mind.

And she didn't like it so much.....:crazy:

"Kids are untruthful all the time..."

Uhm, maybe your kids are, but I don't think most are, most of the time.

Doesn't seem like CA cared too much that KC was untruthful till KC embarassed her by stealing from her grandparents and therefore making Cindy look bad to her family!! Well, by not nipping this behaviour in the bud-CA and the whole family look bad to the world and a baby is dead!!:furious:

In regards to KC's job~

Q.
"Is it fair to say your daughter was not being truthful.

A.
"Kids are untruthful all the time".

It amazes me how CA tries to justify KC's lies. First, KC was not a kid.
CA reacts like KC was a small child that told a little fib. Doesn't she realize the depth of that lie? How many adults lie for that long a period about having a job they don't have?

Oh yeah! She made a point awhile back to say that she didn't say "Babysit" - she would say "caseysit" because Casey is an adult. lol

Page 113 - lines 8 & 9
"We have a Zenaida
8 Fernandez-Gonzalez Rivera in Puerto Rico that he had been
9 watching, still watching."

You have to be kidding me. She's like a bulldog shaking a bone in her jaws. So, the possibility exists that if they can't pin JG, they're STILL watching someone in Puerto Rico?

And she didn't like it so much.....:crazy:

She sure didn't..

2 THE WITNESS: Because if we were in a
3 courtroom, the judge wouldn't have let you talk to
4 me that way either.

...earth to Cindy, there is a lot that the judge would not have allowed from you either.

In regards to KC's job~

Q.
"Is it fair to say your daughter was not being truthful.

A.
"Kids are untruthful all the time".

It amazes me how CA tries to justify KC's lies. First, KC was not a kid.
CA reacts like KC was a small child that told a little fib. Doesn't she realize the depth of that lie? How many adults lie for that long a period about having a job they don't have?

Wow :eek::eek:

If CA had phone #'s and addresses for Zanny, as she said today, why didn't she track her down during the 31 days she was looking for KC? I don't remember CA telling LE that she had these #'s!:waitasec:

lol, does CA not understand why KC told her Zanny moved around a lot and changed her numbers frequently? This is the excuse KC gave CA for not offering the numbers to her.

A ten yr. old could figure this one out. KC never gave CA any numbers for Zanny, IMO. :liar:

pg 111

Ca completely denies telling the detectives that she had anyone search on Suburban.

Personal fave:
Have you ever seen a picture of Zanny?
3 A No, I haven't.
4 Q Now, I wanted to clarify --
5 A But I have a picture in my head from
6 descriptions from the last two and a half years.

ummmm

LMAO

She sure didn't..

2 THE WITNESS: Because if we were in a
3 courtroom, the judge wouldn't have let you talk to
4 me that way either.

...earth to Cindy, there is a lot that the judge would not have allowed from you either.

I'm getting ready for court... I'm shining up that platter her arse will be handed on...

She's toast!

She may as well be holding the needle for the death penalty for her daughter. These two are doing their daughter no favors!!!! I cannot believe that KC's lawyers were not there! Them using the "perfect 10" example to compare this ZG with the imaginary one, was cruel and unclalled for and just loses any, I mean any, sympathy people had for them as grieving grand parents. To insult this lady who is actually JOBLESS AND HOMELESS OVER THIS MESS THEIR DAUGHTER MADE is unbelieveable! I am thoroughly digusted, and I want ZG's lawyers to raise the amount they are suing for. Once G and C and Lee get their book and movie deals, they will have plenty more than the 15k she is currently suing for. I always wondered why they picked such a low amount. Miss Gonzales said her little kids cant even maintain friendships over this, that the kids are mean to them. So it is not just her, it is her kids suffering, IN A SHELTER. If anyone wants to donate, they should dontate to her not the A's or KC to eat snacks!

I know I'm late getting in here but man, you SAID IT!!!

If they think they are generating sympathy for themselves OR their murdering OFF-spring they are gonna be in for a big surprise. They are making themselves out to not only be the worse liars but obviously coached and obviously showing their true selves- totally amoral, deceitful, without a smidgeon of conscience, empathy or MANNERS!!!

They believe they are not only above the law but can lie and hurt INNOCENT people because they are 'heartbroken' grandparents???

Their pass is LONG over and it's time to put these people in their rightful place............. JAIL! OJ, lying under oath, lying to LE, including the FBI and IMO, aiding & abetting their OFF-spring after the fact! (and God only knows what else is possible)

I will NEVER read a book or article or watch a single program/movie in which these people generate $$$ off this unspeakable crime. Never.

This is so sickening I can't bear to even listen to them past 5 min!

These people are nutso. I have felt very sorry for them due to the loss of their granddaughter and the horror of having their kid accused of being responsible for that loss, but they are nutso and these depos are going to really destroy any smidgen of credibility they might have had. Wow. In all my years as an attorney, I've never seen such a thing. I give the lawyers credit. I would have taken the opposing attorney in the hall and asked him to get his client under control and if that did not work, I would have set it up, on the record, for a motion to compel asnwers. What pieces of work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela