2009.04.09 Cindy's Deposition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A legal eagle needs to weigh in here because I thought there was a specific reason for the counter-suit. Was it so that she could take the 5th or what reason was it? IIRC it protects KC in some way.
The counter suit says something along the lines that the entire suit being brought by the law firm on behlaf of ZFG is bogus and brought in bad faith because it has already been proven over and over that this is NOT the particular lady that KC was implicating, based on her description she gave police, etc. I am pretty sure it goes so far as to claim that the lawyers brought the suit to gain publicity for their firm, period. I will try to find you the link.

I don't know the legal term for it, but there was a way for KC to just kind of say ok fine, I will accept the default judment, plead no contest and you can attach a judgement to me, if and when I ever have 15K you can collect it. This would have shut it down and none of these depositions would ever have happened. It would be a small price to pay to have avoided these train wrecks and the damage that is being done to her criminal case. One of the lawyers on here can tell you the formal name for it, but you get the just of what I mean.

Early in the case Cindy said she would walk to the end of the earth knocking on every door...........what happened to that plan?

I think she realized there was only one door to knock on her own !!!!

does florida's licensing screens show any pending action on them? thanks in advance

No, record is clear:

CLEAR ACTIVE- the licensed practitioner is clear to practice his/her profession in the state of Florida. The practitioner is obligated to update his/her profile data.

The book is a treasure trove of information..thank you for sharing. From experience I have learned the when you want information from an "n", it helps to compliment them immediately prior to asking a question but don't make it obvious

ITA. They also don't agree to cooperate in any matter (no matter how small or trivial it may be) unless it's "their idea". The key is to lead the "horse to water" and step aside and compliment them when they present "their idea".

Well, here is what we learned.

Both parents absolutely believe KC's story of Zanny the kidnapping Nanny.

CA had addresses and phone numbers for Nanny. In the 31 days that she hadn't seen Caylee, she never called any of those numbers, or went to any of those addresses. When the death car was recovered from the impound, no one called those numbers and no one went to those addresses.

GA looked up all the ZG's in FL. "I haven't used a phone book in years, sir." He went online, found 1,100 ZG's in FL and 140 in the Orlando area. He never went to any of those addresses.

In fact neither he nor CA ever looked for Zanny and she isn't on their suspect list. How telling.

Neither of them ever went to Sawgrass the last place Caylee was - allegedly and where Zanny was supposed to live. Wouldn't you have been knocking on doors at Sawgrass?

We also learned that George didn't have as much communication with Dominic as Cindy did. :confused:

Why were you angry with the lawyer? If the judge did not think it was valid or it would interfere with KC getting a fair trial he could have and would have delayed it until after the criminal trial. Do you understand that Zenaida and her children are living in a home, that she is homeless? Save your concern for her, her innocent children and Caylee.

In all fairness, Z and her kids lost their home before KC came into their lives. Her address when LE did their 1st interview was Motel 6 in Kissimmee. Also As much as I do feel bad for her, and I do. I have never seen any proof she was fired over the KC business. She was fired before anyone knew who she was, the original complaint said nothing about paps following her around. It was more a general, "we can't have the bad publicity attached to us". With no clue as to who her employer was, just a cleaning service of some sort.

IIRC she was actually offered work by some kind hearted souls when the first rash of information came out.

LE cleared this ZG immediately, before anyone saw her face or knew who she was. Why has she had so many troubles that are KC's fault when none of the other ZG's questioned by LE have had any repercussions?

Now I'm reading where CA goes to TL apt to get KC. KC says Caylee is at Zanny's apartment. CA didn't go to the apartment because she didn't know where she lived....yet she earlier stated that she had phone numbers and addresses for all of Zanny's residences and phone numbers..."Casey always gave me a phone number." Why didn't she just go get her trusty address book and drive to all the locations where KC told her Zanny lived?? Please.....

Didn't she also state she never went inside Tony's apartment,when we all know she did go in..OOps another misstatement.

if jh was such an important person in kc's life according to ca then why didn't ca insist kc tell her where she could get in touch with jh so ca could find zfg. No attempt was made to find him because ca knows he does not exist. soooooo, if no jh and no zack, then no zfg. So when ca says she still believe there is a zfg she is lying as she has already committed herself to stating officially to le that zfg is anyone who is watching caylee at the time. Attention, attention the u.s.s. Nannyperp is going down, all a's need to report to their lifeboats. Jb better get a case of tums.

ding! Ding! Ding!

A legal eagle needs to weigh in here because I thought there was a specific reason for the counter-suit. Was it so that she could take the 5th or what reason was it? IIRC it protects KC in some way.

Actually all her problems with pleading the 5th came from her filing a counter suit. Her atty is as bad as her folks with this "if you say something we don't like we'll say something back", carp!

tit for tat, push and shove. It's all so childish and so unnecessary! Get a grip, we're all grown ups here. Maybe KC doesn't act like an adult because none of her role models act like adults.

I hope that Shirley made a decision to not watch any of the deposition. I really hate it that Cindy couldn't manage to keep it together, if for noone other than her parents.

Oh, I forgot to say earlier; as many times as Cindy has been interviewed by LE, why can she still not get the detective's name right? :doh:

It's not Gary. It's not Jerry. It's Yuri. Y-U-R-I. Make a note of it. :crazy:

I can't speak to the reason her lawyers had in mind when they filed a countersuit. Publicity? To scare ZG? No idea.

The effect is that they made it a bit harder to get the suit delayed in its entirety until after the criminal trial. She is invoking the power of the court voluntarily and "on offense," while she doesn't want to respond to the plaintiff's claims. I've heard a lot of the defense talking heads on tv (who are not civil lawyers) say she should have just defaulted, let a judgment get entered against her and not participate if the court wouldn't delay it. They reasoned that she was judgement proof and had bigger problems to worry about. Who knows.

Now I'm reading where CA goes to TL apt to get KC. KC says Caylee is at Zanny's apartment. CA didn't go to the apartment because she didn't know where she lived....yet she earlier stated that she had phone numbers and addresses for all of Zanny's residences and phone numbers..."Casey always gave me a phone number." Why didn't she just go get her trusty address book and drive to all the locations where KC told her Zanny lived?? Please.....

omg i just watched that part of the video and CA said that it was her's or casey address book the phone numbers and addresses were in ...... she is doing the wiggle on that one!

CA was prepared with answers (down to the page and line numbers in discovery!) for what SHE thought would her triumph over these attorneys' questions........but yet she couldn't give any info, even guesses, as to the supposed phone numbers and addresses she "had" for ZFG. She never admitted to turning these things over to LE, only that LE had taken a lot of stuff from her home and that she had "turned over" a lot of what SHE thought was pertinent, to LE.

I don't know about anyone else, but if my granddaughter was kidnapped by someone that I had ANY phone number or address for, I would have torn my house apart to find whatever paper they were written on, handed it to LE from the get go, begging LE to use it to track this horrible person down! I'm pretty sure that even a glance at it, under the circumstances, would have seared some of the info into my brain permanently- at least an area code! And if I thought LE was somehow screwing up and not doing that, I would have demanded copies from them and immediately started trying to track the "nanny" down my own damn self (and you better believe our whole family and every friend would be helping!) Funny how none of that happened with CA.........MOO

I know but she believes there is someone else involved - not a literal Zany but someone else who watched Caylee on a regular basis. She can't go into it prior to the trial (altho she's mentioned different possibilities from time-to-time). I have no idea what the truth is, just saying, I can grasp where CA is coming from and she isn't giving up hope yet.

No, record is clear:

CLEAR ACTIVE- the licensed practitioner is clear to practice his/her profession in the state of Florida. The practitioner is obligated to update his/her profile data.

alright thanks... is she licensed in ohio? if she gets anything against her license in fl, ohio should pick it up and start proceedings, its would be called a sister case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugar4Mama