2009.04.09 - George Anthony Deposition (video link included)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't even watched yet. I'm reading here so I can try to prepare myself to what horror I'm about to see.

Lady loves lurking...you made me spit ice water everywhere!

Perjury during a deposition in a civil case rarely gets prosecuted, from my understanding... :|

It would tickle me pink, though, if someone pushed to prosecute this blatant in-your-face lying George just took part in. Enough is enough... this family thinks that they can lie and lie and lie and get away with it.

I almost feel like that maybe we are finally seeing the real George...

My thoughts exactly, Elphaba - he's showing his TRUE colors!!!

I'm sorry, the whole situation isn't funny, but when GA suggested that JM was giving him the finger every time he adjusted his glasses, I had to stop and laugh. Then JM says that he'll use his pinky from then on so there's no confusion.

Maybe it's just the part of Jersey I'm from, BUT....it's even funnier when JM says he'll "use his pinkie". When I was younger, we always gave someone "the pinky" because we said they weren't even good enough to get the middle finger!!

Maybe it's just the part of Jersey I'm from, BUT....it's even funnier when JM says he'll "use his pinkie". When I was younger, we always gave someone "the pinky" because we said they weren't even good enough to get the middle finger!!

That's a good one. I've never heard that before.

I can't get the Part 2 video to go past 9 minutes 42 seconds. George threatens to walk out again. Says he knows Brad told him not to walk out but he's going to anyway. Tells Mitnick he's giving him 5 minutes and then he's done. And the video ends.

Are there any reports of George walking out?

ETA: Never mind. I checked the transcript. It's a video glitch.

This whole deposition is one HUGE hot mess.

Shame on you, George. Shame on you in Caylee's name.

SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!

On pages 34/35 they are asking about info regarding D. Casey and some reports he got back. BC ddoesn't want George to answer the question because he said it is privileged information.

MR. MORGAN: Why is it privileged?

MR. CONWAY: Because he hired them. They worked for him. Everything that was given to them is work product.

MR. MORGAN: That isn't work.

MR. CONWAY: It had everything to do with the fact they were being investigated by the sheriff's office. They were obstructions of --

MR. MORGAN: You're taking the privilege based on no pending lawsuit.

MR. CONWAY: I'm talking about the lawsuit based on pending criminal charges at the time.

MR. MORGAN: Against the Anthonys?

MR. CONWAY: Yes, sir.

MR. MORGAN: George and Cindy?

MR. CONWAY: According to the sheriff's office, they're being investigated and could be
charged with obstruction charges.

MR. MORGAN: Not now or still?

MR. CONWAY: At this point, no, absolutely not.

MR. MORGAN: Then you have no privilege.

MR. CONWAY: We'll certify it to the judge and deal with the judge on it.

And here is my favorite line of this exchange....

MR. MITNIK: I don't want to hear about taking up people's time when we're back here.

UNBELIEVABLE!!!! :furious::furious::furious: And, I'm just reading the transcript! I want to see the video, but will wait for a clear copy of it.

Nancy Grace is going to be on fire tonight with bombshells! I hope I don't miss any of it. I have to make a 60 mile round-trip to pick up my grandson after school, and I hope I get home in time for the first broadcast. If not, I'm depending on everyone here to give a blow-by-blow description............:)

IMHO, GA is not being honest when he answers that he had no knowledge of Casey appearing to be short on funds. (page 18/19)

I can't recall which interview, but I recall George previously discussing this with either FBI or LE - he'd lend her money, she stole from home, Caylee's piggy bank etc.

Mistruth!!!!

Yep...GA even went into the big discussion about dropping change in Caylee's "big" piggy bank...he'd drop a dollar or 5 or just loose change. He said how heavy it was, then he knew Casey was taking it because it was all empty and light. Didn't Caylee have a small bank account Casey blew through, as well?

I'm sorry, the whole situation isn't funny, but when GA suggested that JM was giving him the finger every time he adjusted his glasses, I had to stop and laugh. Then JM says that he'll use his pinky from then on so there's no confusion.

I've got two birds for George.

I had to walk away and Murphy Oil Soap my kitchen cabinets and ceiling fans. Thank heavens it's a small kitchen. At any rate - after reading this I have no sympathy for either one. I thought I felt sorry for him, he seemed way more human than CA, but you can put the last nail in on that.

If my mother had any inkling that I had killed her only and precious grandchild she'd be singing to the skies above any names, dates, places, and possible evidence against me. She'd cooperate with both the devil and St Peter. I'm getting to the point where I can't fathom their behavior. I don't think there's even a descriptive enough diagnosis for what the A's suffer from.

Dang...now I'm p***ed off again. Time for laundry.

No wonder KC turned out like she did. Any word on how CA is doing? Bet her deposition will really be a trip.
We need to count how many times GA committed perjury, sickening.

He's not on something or scared of Cindy. Look at GA's past. A person who can steal from and lie to his own wife is not scared of her. He has always been this way. I don't get it, but for some reason alot people just didn't see it till today.

Yes ............

Also, remember he "allededly" threw his own father through a plate glass window!

I think there has been plenty of indications of who he is in the past, with his violent outbursts for instance. I think many fell for his fake sincerity at times, but clearly this behavior should be the catalyst for those who hedge on excusing the behavior of the family because they think they are "grieving". Caylee has been an afterthought since day 1, or really day 31.

It is good to see the real George, and the fake George was trying too hard in the past to impress his perceived peers at the FBI and the Sheriffs department - no more no less. This is the man that drank a beer and popped an aspirin to deflect attention and gain sympathy. It is hard to feel empathy and sympathy through whatever ploy they attempt, because the true picture of the man and his family is in the deeds, the behavior, and continued obfuscation and obstruction.

That is just the way I see it. He is smug in this deposition. He is condescending, arrogant, and is not afraid to lie on the spot and on a whim whenever he pleases. I think we see a bit of Casey in him, don't we?

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Way to go-----very well said. Amen!!!!!! I have always felt this way about GA. But it is funny to see him drop his drawers right now. I'm not shocked in the least----talk about a bag of chips-------cow chips.

Yes ............

Also, remember he "allededly" threw his own father through a plate glass window!
After viewing this mess of a deposition, I believe that story now.

I haven't finished the whole transcript but GA is an ugly person. A very, very ugly person inside. He's being such a.....a..................OH! I can't say it, I'll get banned! His attitude is so wrong. Can he not think about what's right for Caylee?

UNBELIEVABLE!!!! :furious::furious::furious: And, I'm just reading the transcript! I want to see the video, but will wait for a clear copy of it.

Nancy Grace is going to be on fire tonight with bombshells! I hope I don't miss any of it. I have to make a 60 mile round-trip to pick up my grandson after school, and I hope I get home in time for the first broadcast. If not, I'm depending on everyone here to give a blow-by-blow description............:)

I just hope she doesn't gush all over g&c.....their behavior...:furious::furious:

why would the term "remains" be so hard on him????? I thought that was a gentle term...better than dead or deceased....(heck I only refer to my moms passing as "passing"....still to hard to use the "d" word-but remains no problem with...think ga is also using his "grief" and "emotional" status to full hilt.....:furious:

Hmmm ..... so Mitnik deliberately mispronounced (or should I say, mispronounciated) the name Zanny ? Why is sealing George on the pronunciation so significant ?

Smoke and Mirrors.

Zanny the nanny is real.
ZFG is not, zenny is not etc.

The A's are using semantics to enable them to lie.
KC will be doing the same thing - re-read what they have said/wrote in the past with this new 'pronounciation' filter and the lies from them all will be easier to spot.

the judge might let GA have a few days in jail to think about things....

Oh boy. GA is a lying . I have a whole new impression of him now.

I now have no doubt whatsoever that not only is he capable of obstruction of justice, but that he is guilty of same.

I hope Stickland hands Conway his *** on a platter and holds George in contempt.

All in all, GA thinks this is all a waste of his time. Just a huge waste of his precious time.

But, it is nice to know that no one named ZFG is on George's "suspect" list even though he believes his daughter and that a ZFG is involved.

This guy will fall apart on the stand like a $2 mop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela