2009.04.09 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching NG for the second time this evening, I think the prosecution attorneys are going over these two depos, and Lee's too, and putting together a line of questions that will show the jury how completely dysfunctional this whole family is.

The jury is going to see from the forensic evidence that Casey did it, and her parents and brother aided her after the fact by not being cooperative with LE, obstruction justice, and possible cover up of evidence.

What GA and CA did today is definitely going to hurt the defense.

she had the numbers and addresses for ZANNY ???????????

what a load of BULL CRAP - a steaming load of BULLCRAP

the person that you think is responsible for the kidnapping and ultimate death of your grandchild and you dont have then numbers anymore

you had MULTIPLE numbers and addresses but they are gone now...??

BULL CRAP

*IF* KC was innocent and this isn't the right ZFG then why do the A's feel so threatened by the depo spotlight being shone on them? If SODDI then what's the problem?

Isn't it best for family PR to take the moral higher ground and just answer the questions calmly and honestly and ... simply avoid those out of scope? Why make such a scene?

I didn't see the first run of this, so I'm watching the rerun. OMG! Cindy looks like the devil herself! They both seem to be squirming in their pants.

They are pizzed at everyone except the person they should REALLY be pizzed at, KC...plain and simple, I feel sorry for anyone who comes in contact with either of them, too bad Cindy and Casey just didn't choke each other during thier spat, Caylee would still be alive

They are such TOXIC people - no wonder they produced a murderer and a half witted son.

Those people are excellent examples of WHY court ordered sterilizations should be legal.

I just love LP, JM lucky Cindy didn't have a hammer in her hand !

caph5.gif

*IF* KC was innocent and this isn't the right ZFG then why do the A's feel so threatened by the depo spotlight being shone on them? If SODDI then what's the problem?

Isn't it best for family PR to take the moral higher ground and just answer the questions calmly and honestly and ... simply avoid those out of scope? Why make such a scene?
Exactly! Why can't they just stay calm and from the beginning just state "this isn't the Zanny who was described to us by our daughter". Isn't that all JM wanted them to do if it wasn't his client? And they'd be done with it.

she had the numbers and addresses for ZANNY ???????????

what a load of BULL CRAP - a steaming load of BULLCRAP

the person that you think is responsible for the kidnapping and ultimate death of your grandchild and you dont have then numbers anymore

you had MULTIPLE numbers and addresses but they are gone now...??

BULL CRAP

Boy are they digging their graves deeper for court............they will never get out of all the lies they are telling in sworn testimony!!!!

Exactly! Why can't they just stay calm and from the beginning just state "this isn't the Zanny who was described to us by our daughter". Isn't that all JM wanted them to do if it wasn't his client? And they'd be done with it.

that certainly would have been the thing to do,

but i think he wanted more from them, because KC has still got a counter suit against her.... i think :)

It would have been best for them to take the moral high ground, but unfortunately these people aren't capable. I don't think they have it within them. They're just classless, trashy, mean spirited people IMO.

I didn't see the first run of this, so I'm watching the rerun. OMG! Cindy looks like the devil herself! They both seem to be squirming in their pants.

Did you hear LP? He said that John Morgan is lucky that CA didn't have a hammer in her hand. ain't that the truth:eek:

that certainly would have been the thing to do,

but i think he wanted more from them, because KC has still got a counter suit against her.... i think :)
They certainly were acting as if Casey still has that countersuit in full force.

They are such TOXIC people - no wonder they produced a murderer and a half witted son.

Those people are excellent examples of WHY court ordered sterilizations should be legal.

The Nazi Party actually tried that already in 1930's Germany.

It really didn't work out the way they had hoped.

After all...Who decides who's fit or unfit to reproduce?

BOLDED BY BOSTON

Boy are they digging their graves deeper for court............they will never get out of all the lies they are telling in sworn testimony?

CA will claim that she did not realize she was under oath, although she did know this time she was being video'd and she video'd them right back :waitasec:

GA days of working, managing, or helping a LEGITIMATE missing person organization are now

OFFICIALLY OVER

thank goodness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members