2009.04.09 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did everyone notice that dance Ca did about the physic? You know she reads the doc dump. she sounded just like KC today, lie, lie, lie. She lied about things that are in the court docs, knowing she can be proven a liar.

They are such TOXIC people - no wonder they produced a murderer and a half witted son.

Those people are excellent examples of WHY court ordered sterilizations should be legal.

:laugh::rolling:

Night after night Nancy Grace says that Caylee's remains were found 15 homes from the Anthony home. Why? Why does she continually repeat that myth? Caylee was found 21 homes from the Anthony home. What is up with this sloppy repeating of a myth night after night, week after week?

Anyone can look up an internet map website or a real estate map website and see that the Anthony's live 21 homes away not 15. I found the easiest way to see and count the homes was to go to Zillow.com and look at both the Microsoft bird's eye view and overhead view and count the homes while panning up the street.

I will say that GA and CA both let their true personalities shine through in these civil depos. And it's not a pretty sight! I can't see how their civil depos will help Casey at all.

and get a copy to casey

I was just thinking the same thing. They can download it to JB's computer and he can play if for KC so they can keep their stories straight. They didn't get their "private" meeting so they could make up the next lie, so this way KC can tell the same lie. Geeshhhhhhhh

It was also infuriating that CA lied about what little Caylee said about the puppy! How could she? Did that little Angel ever matter to them at all?:furious:

The Nazi Party actually tried that already in 1930's Germany.

It really didn't work out the way they had hoped.

After all...Who decides who's fit or unfit to reproduce?

BOLDED BY BOSTON

I think we could get a 100 person panel to all vote YES, that they don't need to reproduce............that sure would not be a concern.

Well, that's all of Nancy for tonight...

Goodnight, friends! :seeya:

The biggest thing (there were many) was the fact that CA said she had the addresses and phone numbers of Zani....how is she going to get around that?

kc is done....stick a fork in her!

Exactly! Why can't they just stay calm and from the beginning just state "this isn't the Zanny who was described to us by our daughter". Isn't that all JM wanted them to do if it wasn't his client? And they'd be done with it.

I just can't figure out how they believe this will ever help KC. Their lies and insanity can't do anything but hurt her case. ( I have wondered all along if Cindy really was glad to be rid of KC)

The right thing would have been just to answer the questions and say there was no way they would ever say it was this ZG because they had never met her or talked to her and that is all they could help with. Instead they go ape and act like they are the guilty ones, and continue to destroy any credibility they or KC could ever have. It is like they want KC to stay in jail.

Did you hear LP? He said that John Morgan is lucky that CA didn't have a hammer in her hand. ain't that the truth:eek:

No kidding!!!! She'd even be scary with a pen in her hand! And, OMG! George was just accusing Morgan of giving him the bird???? Can we be petty? I couldn't believe he said something about Morgan's 15 minutes of fame! Helllloooooooo!:doh:

The biggest thing (there were many) was the fact that CA said she had the addresses and phone numbers of Zani....how is she going to get around that?

And George said Cindy kept Caylee all the time, and Cindy said she didn't and that KC & zanny did. They made liars out of each other.

No kidding!!!! She'd even be scary with a pen in her hand! And, OMG! George was just accusing Morgan of giving him the bird???? Can we be petty? I couldn't believe he said something about Morgan's 15 minutes of fame! Helllloooooooo!:doh:

She had "CRAZY EYES"! Seriously, Me thinks the women needs me:eek:dication!

If Cindy ever takes the stand in Casey's trial she's going to commit perjury.

She can't help herself....If she doesn't lie she will be held in contempt for not answering the questions

I am betting the SA is counting on Cindy as being one of their "best" witnesses against KC.

I am betting the SA is counting on Cindy as being one of their "best" witnesses against KC.

I am just worried that Ca is becoming KC's best defense! I mean, who could possibly be normal with Ca as their mother?:bang:

EXACTLY!!! But - that is not only going to hurt KC and the defense. CA admitting UNDER OATH that she had phone numbers and addresses for Zany but doesn't have them now - CA NEVER, EVER ONCE said in her LE interviews ANYTHING - even remotely close to have a phone number or address for Zany.

Can you say OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE charges? Finally. It was quite a while ago when I had said there were 1.6 million reasons for the State to file obstruction charges against all the A's - NOW THE STATE HAS THE "GOODS" ON THEM to not only arrest and charge them - but to convict them as well.

CA withheld evidence - or claimed to have evidence that she withheld UNDER OATH today. Stick a fork in "her" - she is now done.

There were many other contradictions for both CA and GA today under oath - when compared to their LE interviews which we have the transcripts for.

Sick, just sick to my stomach over this.

Poor Caylee, who is there to stand up for her?

IMO I personally hope they rot in jail and spend eternity in he!! !

I agree! But again, CA has to read every word of the doc dump. How can she think that these obvious lies will work?

I am just worried that Ca is becoming KC's best defense! I mean, who could possibly be normal with Ca as their mother?:bang:

In a round-about way, you're right. Throughout the past 9 mos., not only have I never felt one inkling of sympathy or understood any of KC's actions....those depos helped me fit together some of the scattered pieces together. After watching those depos in action, it is crystal clear from whom KC learned her coping skills.

Did everyone notice that dance Ca did about the physic? You know she reads the doc dump. she sounded just like KC today, lie, lie, lie. She lied about things that are in the court docs, knowing she can be proven a liar.

The old cliche: If you tell the truth then you don't have to remember anything applies here. CA has become so entangled in her lies that she gets pissed off when anyone tries to nail her down on something because she can't remember what lies she's told and in what order and how they apply to this case. That's what all the hostility was about. I can't wait to see her on the witness stand.

When CA said she never had a fight with KC I would have loved to JM ask her why her son said they did.

GA said that JM was flipping him off and CA said he wouldn't let her pray in an effort to make him look like a horrible boogeyman and make them look like the victims instead of his client.

I must say I don't know if this is possible or not but I would so like to see her spend a little bit of time in jail for Contempt of Court and or Obstruction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member