2009.04.09 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's obvious they are trying to be evasive and GA is saying he's upset because it's absurd for him to be there.

CA don't take things out of context just because it's said doesn't mean it means anything!! :eek:

I found my daughter's car today, and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car!

Guess that didn't mean anything, either. :crazy:

Drew.........confirmed that the A's said that they had phone numbers and addresses for ZFG.

Cindy lying.........saying she had phone number and addresses but doesn't have then now.

Cindy said the woman JM represents is not the one that KC described - the one KC describes is prettier.

Whoa, whoa whoa! Not only is this ludicrous, but contradictory since she claims to have never seen Zanny!

I just can't believe these people are real. NG is way too kind to them.

CA said that the name Zanny could be referring to Jesse G. NG wants to know how she could have had all of these addresses and phone numbers if Jesse was the nanny?

NG want's to know how Cindy could have a number & address for ZFG if she told LE that she thinks that either JG or AH is Zanny

CA took the fifth on some questions!

Caller asking about statements that Z had key to the A's house. JM says GA/CA answered "no" in interrogatories. To this question, Casey took the 5th.

Damn it's hard to keep up.

JM said the most surprising thing he learned from GA was that there was little to no activity by the Anthonys to find ZG.

Wonder why? :waitasec:

bet the A's are really mad to see Morgan on NG.

I really hope so!

The gum...... please......the gum... ugh!

Did you bring enough for everyone Old lady!!

Drew.........confirmed that the A's said that they had phone numbers and addresses for ZFG.

Cindy lying.........saying she had phone number and addresses but doesn't have then now.

Cindy said the woman JM represents is not the one that KC described - the one KC describes is prettier.

She said they were in an address book. :waitasec: How often does someone throw them away?

What witnesses can the defense use?? All the A's will just dig the hole deeper, who else could they call? jmo

This is unbelievable! BC should have prepared his clients to be truthful and cooperative - instead they both were combative and made scenes. They've damaged the defense case

CA took the fifth on some questions!

Really got to wonder........ what the heck is there motive here--what do they think they are accomplishing with this audacious and despicable behavior???

I had a little sympathy for these people...thinking they were still between a rock and a hard place....No more sympathy from me...NOPE...ZERO....ZILCH.

These people are intolerable. God bless that poor child. I will NEVER again justify the behavior of these fools by saying I feel for them because they lost their grandchild. I'm done with these idiots. Throw the whole lot of them UNDER the jail! They DO NOT deserve to procreate.

Do I disagree with them? Yes. Infinitely.

Do I think they should be punished for perjuring themselves and witholding information? Yes.

Do I still have sympathy?

God help me, yes. I don't know why. Maybe it's not even sympathy. Maybe I'm sad at the whole situation? But I can't help thinking it's still sympathy.

But hey, I always was an odd one.

I am supremely angered that they keep throwing Jesse under the bus, and that no one is standing up for Caylee, though:(

Ga is getting ready to walk out of the deposition. Poor, baby.

And NG asked Mr. Morgan if he had to be so 'hard' on them????

OMG.

:rolleyes: I am so over NG playing softball with the Anthonys, of all people. JM was remarkedly cool throughout, and given what he was working with he showed amazing restraint.

There was one point where GA's face turned downright purple from rage, I thought he might actually attack the attorney. Scary. jmo

Cindy said under oath that she had the Phone Number & address for ZFG

She also saiid the ZFG that took Caylee is much prettier than "THIS" ZFG

Cindy just HAD to get her digs in didn't she? :rolleyes: Such a tacky and ugly thing to do. Cindy is an ugly, ugly, person for saying that.

GA addresses ZG in the room and tells her he's sorry, from the bottom of his heart, that she has to be there today.

LP: surprised CA didn't have a hammer in her hand today!! :clap::clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member