2009.04.10 Nancy Grace

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I didn't understand that part before. I knew she brought a camera to video tape the session, but I didn't know she "put it on the lawyers." She was taping them? lol

To bad that wasn't real court so they could have thrown those two nuts in the hoosegow.

CA complaining about the questions being asked. Doesn't like the questions about her relationship with her daughter.

Also says KM keeps cutting her off and doesn't want to listen to her.

I see no inappropriate interupptions JMO

The defense lawyers on the panel are defending CA's behavior, saying she's tired, angry and has been dragged through the mud after losing her granddaughter.

Saying the A's are thrust into the public eye and they are "stuck" WELL they wouldn't be so "stuck" if they didn't put themselves there in the first place. JMO.

The defense lawyers on the panel are defending CA's behavior, saying she's tired, angry and has been dragged through the mud after losing her granddaughter.

Also saying they are grieving grandparents and shouldn't be in the public eye but have been thrust there.

I liked how that person said that chewing gum is a sign of disrespect! They all like to chew gum all the time. Man they both had attitudes in these depositions didn't they. I agree with what someone just said on television that they have something to hide. I didn't believe it when GA said he hadn't heard of the kidnapping at Blanchard Park. It's been all over the news. Does he think those attorneys and everyone else are dumb? I hope they everyone that had something to do with this baby's murder and cover up/cover up mode all go down big time. I think they should have an Anthony wing in prison.

I couldn't believe the way CA behaved. I saw chomping, not chewing, chomping on gum, I saw her thinking she could question the lawyers!, I saw her slumping in her chair, refusing to answer, yanking off the microphone, threatening if anyone touched her she'd sue, be very rude to ZG on her personal appearance(so uncalled for)......she was so offensive, abrasive, I was waiting for her to stomp her foot and hold her breath. It was shameful IMO. But then I've never sympathized with her. :cow:

That's to bad because she really comes across as a nice lady, someone who has fallen on really hard times, but she has always handled herself with a lot more class then those nutcase Anthony's.

JMO but so could a Tasmanian Devil

ZG's attorney said that CA was the most prepared witness he had ever had.

She has a lot of nerve. I don't know what the Anthonys are trying to pull, but I don't trust them.

She did it so she can play it over and over so she can get her lies straight. They are all arrogant and they need to go to jail with thier daughter.

CA says she watched video to prepare. I'm guessing that means LA's video of his deposition.

I couldn't believe the way CA behaved. I saw chomping, not chewing, chomping on gum, I saw her thinking she could question the lawyers!, I saw her slumping in her chair, refusing to answer, yanking off the microphone, threatening if anyone touched her she'd sue, be very rude to ZG on her personal appearance(so uncalled for)......she was so offensive, abrasive, I was waiting for her to stomp her foot and hold her breath. It was shameful IMO. But then I've never sympathized with her. :cow:

Cute little cow icon, my thoughts exactly, a cow chewing it's cud.

CA believes ZG (the plaintiff) is not the same ZG who went to the Sawgrass Apts. CA bragging she's done her homework, and KM telling her she knows her dates well. She's claiming she watched KM's interview, she's looked at discovery of Sawgrass guest card and disputing with attorney the name that was on the card.

(It's funny, she remembers dates so well but forgot when she last saw Caylee :waitasec: MOO)

They're showing guest card "C - Zenaida Gonzale" (no Z) on left of screen and another one almost identical with a "Z" added to the last name.

The attorney for ZG should tell both CA and GA that he is the one asking the questions and to shut up and to stop badgering his client. God I hate this family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow............the information card shows the signature two different ways, and it looks like the same hand-writing. Zenaida shook her head yes that she signed the card - wouldn't that verify that it was THIS Zenaida at the Sawgrass?

LP said that the Manager of Sawgrass came running out of the offfice & said...

"Miss Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez....Miss Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez...You forgot to sign your application"

Thats how Casey got her name...

I have to disagree with that

I'm so confused about the card. Did she write her name twice on the card two different ways? HELP~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025