2009.04.13 Unreleased Evidence: What Are You Waiting to See?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I want to see the evidence that puts every last one of them in jail. Whatever that is, I wanna see it!

Exactly.gif

The Journal that was found Dated June 21 2003 I would like to Know the publishing date on it Cuz every singal Journals I have has a date when it was published. And I DO believe KC wrote that on June 21 8008!!!

Animation1.gif

• Beer bottle - open-ended analysis requested. Of all the beer bottles, liquor bottles, and water bottles found at this trash site, why did LE focus on this particular bottle and have it sent to the FBI for an open-ended examination?
View attachment 3900

[/LIST]
View attachment 3899

(Respectfully snipped because the bottle is the only item in your list which I can make a wild guess at explaining.)

Without knowing exactly where the bottle was found, maybe the proximity to the body? Maybe similar bottles were found in the trash from KC's car? (Shame on them for not recycling!) Maybe they had a reason to suspect the bottle came after the body; meaning that someone was there in close proximity to the body drinking a beer sometime after the body was placed there?

*snipped*

...and like a moth to a flame...

FWIW...perhaps the date printed on the neck of the Gatorade bottle may be "Jun 21 07"...perhaps...dunno how that fares w/ typical shelf life of Gatorade vs. potential use in Jun 08. Perhaps its "09" vs "07". :confused:

IMHO, the excellent condition of the label (e.g. doesn't appear to be too faded...or torn...or unglued from the bottle) kinda betrays it being exposed to the elements too long.

Which could mean that someone was in close proximity to the remains long after they were abandoned there and it would be very interesting to find out whom.

*snipped*

...and like a moth to a flame...

FWIW...perhaps the date printed on the neck of the Gatorade bottle may be "Jun 21 07"...perhaps...dunno how that fares w/ typical shelf life of Gatorade vs. potential use in Jun 08. Perhaps its "09" vs "07". :confused:

IMHO, the excellent condition of the label (e.g. doesn't appear to be too faded...or torn...or unglued from the bottle) kinda betrays it being exposed to the elements too long.

Here is a picture of the bottle that more clearly shows the contents, but not the date.

225021.jpg

About the Gatorade bottle date. Keep in mind the A's could have purchased the drinks in bulk from Costco or Sams Club months before they were actually used.

I buy them in bulk form from Costco, etc. Sometimes especially during the summer, I have three or four cases stacked up in the garage.

Here is a picture of the bottle that more clearly shows the contents, but not the date.

View attachment 3906

FWIW, Empty toilet paper rolls are a popular, disposable pipe, commonly used for smoking marijauna.

I know, I know .... there she goes again, talking pot
(at least I'm not talking smack) hehehe couldn't resist lol

Someone could have just thrown it out their car window driving by

View attachment 3906

Regarding the Gatorade bottle...trash day was yesterday and the one I found outside this weekend was picked up in the recycle bin. Sometime over the winter my wife switched to something called "Vita-Rain" that she buys at Costco...so I am without an honest-to-goodness Gatorade bottle on hand.

Looking at another image of the bottle with the length scales in it, it looks to me like the size of the bottle opening is right at 1 3/4". The cardboard toilet paper rolls in my home also measure at 1 3/4". A pretty tight fit.

While the latest image I posted up seems to show it is a pretty tight fit, it would be good to know how easily it would go in. IOW, I cannot see anyone being so desperate to put a toilet-paper roll into a Gatorade bottle if it has to be crammed in. :bang:Any sleuthers out there able to perform the test?

I would agree think something as thin and flimsy as a toilet paper roll would swell up some and possibly dissolve over time. The roll in the bottle appears more substantive than a toilet paper roll, but otherwise the size seems right. Since I have a spare toilet paper roll on hand I tossed it in a sink filled with water just to see what happens after a few hours. BTW...the milky-white color of the fluid could be explained by dissolved shreds of toilet paper left on the cardboard roll.

P.S. ... need to check my sanity spending time on a Gatorade bottle with a toilet paper roll inside ... :bang:

I didn't want to snip your post because it was great! Got me thinking where you talk about bite impressions. I think the forensic testing of Caylee's teeth might provide evidence as well. I tried to ignore any docs about her remains, but when you mentioned teeth impressions, a big :doh: homer moment struck my braincells.

I don't think the teeth were still in the skull, therefore no bite impressions post-mortem. What forensic testing were you thinking of?

I don't think the teeth were still in the skull, therefor no bite impressions post-mortem. What forensic testing were you thinking of?

Actually I wasn't thinking bite impressions only. Extracting DNA and any other chemicals would be crucial I would think. And yet, no discovery release about them. Why not????

FWIW, Empty toilet paper rolls are a popular, disposable pipe, commonly used for smoking marijauna.

I know, I know .... there she goes again, talking pot
(at least I'm not talking smack) hehehe couldn't resist lol

IOW, I cannot see anyone being so desperate to put a toilet-paper roll into a Gatorade bottle if it has to be crammed in. :bang:Any sleuthers out there able to perform the test?
*snipped*

:) Don't worry, Sadyjade...you're not alone :rolleyes:

It took me a little longer, but, came to a similar conclusion that the likelihood of these items coming together is much more plausible if that tube had been a foil-wrapped pipe that got tossed. It could have been some kids parked on Suburban Dr. & smokin'...some kids walking back in the woods smokin'...or even some remnants from sessions @ Tony's (although I'd expect the Sutton Place crowd graduated from a foil-wrapped pipe some time ago...still...maybe in a pinch). All of the above seem to me to be a much more 'natural' way for these items to come together in the manner they were found.

For those who wanted to see the reference for the newspaper clippings taken from the A's attic:

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photo...erypages3374to3463/1/lg/3374-3463_Page_34.htm
No other items listed are from the attic. The search warrant is dated 12-11-08, and documents released 2-18-09.

Index:
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/021809discoverypages3374to3463/indexGallery.htm

Thanks. Perhaps they are clippings about the case with handwritten notes on them.

Why do you suppose they took so many CDs and DVDs from the house? :confused: To see if there are any Zanny prints on them?

Why do you suppose they took so many CDs and DVDs from the house? :confused: To see if there are any Zanny prints on them?

Yes...those plus the curling iron were, according to KC via Cindy, originally from Zanny's.

Personally im looking forward to the photo's of CA workin the striper pole.
ROLF. KC must have picked it up from somewhere.

I would agree think something as thin and flimsy as a toilet paper roll would swell up some and possibly dissolve over time. The roll in the bottle appears more substantive than a toilet paper roll, but otherwise the size seems right. Since I have a spare toilet paper roll on hand I tossed it in a sink filled with water just to see what happens after a few hours. BTW...the milky-white color of the fluid could be explained by dissolved shreds of toilet paper left on the cardboard roll.

I was not surprised by the result, but in less than two hours the water had dissolved the glue that held the roll together, and I found two flat strips of brown paper floating in my sink. :bang:

Whatever was in the Gatorade bottle was likely not a paper product.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState
Back