2009.04.15 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wished there was some way to make them sit down and shut up. The Judge just might do that.

That's right she said she switched the SIM card back and forth, right ? That would mean the number would remain the same ? My cell phone knowledge is minimal.
Yes, she said she had another phone, but switched the SIM card. So, no matter what physical phone she was using, the pings associated with her number would still be the same. :)

I wonder how that works, would the Grunds have to have the A's permission to speak on behalf of Caylee ?
They can do whatever they want. It's a court of law, and if they want to sit on the prosecution's side of the aisle they can do so, and if they want to give a victim impact statement on behalf of Caylee at sentencing, they can do so. You or I could do the same. :) MOO

I've been thinking about this.

If Casey is found guilty who is going to read a victim impact statement for Caylee..??

Cindy & George certainly won't

I'm sure G&C&L will all speak and turn it into some backward type version of the memorial. They will turn Caylee's victim impact statement into KC's victim statement-after all she's "as much a victim" as Caylee!:furious:

They can do whatever they want. It's a court of law, and if they want to sit on the prosecution's side of the aisle they can do so, and if they want to give a victim impact statement on behalf of Caylee at sentencing, they can do so. You or I could do the same. :) MOO

WOW. I didn't know that. LOL Awrity then. Thanks!

Renee Rockwell needs to remember.....Caylee was very young and pretty, too. The jury will see KC as an evil monster. No doubt in my mind.

That must be what happened in the OJ Simpson trial - the jury thought he was a young, pretty, white woman.

I think it would be GREAT if Cindy and George's family came out of the woodwork to speak for Caylee at the trial...I can see Cindy's face now and it's not pretty !

The only explanation I can think of, and it's a poor one, is that they will say Casey used the other phone that she said she lost...I don't think it will fly, but it's all I can think of.

True but, KC would need an account for that phone and there would be a history of payments, a paper trail. In KC's convoluted story on the 2 phones she talked of swapping SIM cards which suggests use of the SAME account.

I don't think that is going to fly and LE will have addressed that possibility.

You can look at this case a few ways and ..... the evidence while circumstantial is overwhelming and damning. Someone needs to have a straight talk with KC.

I'm sure G&C&L will all speak and turn it into some backward type version of the memorial. They will turn Caylee's victim impact statement into KC's victim statement-after all she's "as much a victim" as Caylee!:furious:

Oh no, they'll get up there and say "CMA, I miss you, it's been so long since I've hugged you, CMA, I'm so proud of you"

True but, KC would need an account for that phone and there would be a history of payments, a paper trail. In KC's convoluted story on the 2 phones she talked of swapping SIM cards which suggests use of the SAME account.

You can look at this case a few ways and ..... the evidence while circumstantial is overwhelming and damning. Someone needs to have a straight talk with KC.
Even if she tried to say it was one of those prepaid phones, there'd still be a trace of it, and she'd also have to explain why she never used her regular phone for the calls between her and Zanny. She's sunk her own boat by her overly detailed statements to LE, imo.

Unless she says that it was a pay as you go phone...?

Thank you in advance every body! I couldn't watch tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela