2009.04.22 & 2009.04.23 GA & CA Excl. Intvw: CBS The Early Show (Inc. Outtakes)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No mention of Zanny in this interview. Thanks John Morgan. Why not ask who KC was afraid of, who was threatening their family? Interviewer still pussy footing around and not asking follow up questions.

and there is going to be a part two to there nothingness tomorrow?

Thinking the same thing, guess we're lucky there's no part 3. I still can't muster an ounce of sympathy for them. The lies stem too deep and too
far fetched. My hubby joked maybe the Real Zani will show up at trial. :crazy:

no matter what they say at trial.......it will be in a lie....weather its the truth or not...cause they have said one thing and then the other.....

You would think that butter wouldn't melt in their mouths!!!

"Demure" is an understatement for Cindy. Did anyone else notice how she "mirrored" the same affect as the interviewer. Have never seen her so soft-spoken, what an act:waitasec:

I think Cindy's thinks that wearing Green and the shamrock will bring her luck, seems to be her new color.

That green color and the shamrock are in support of Casey.

Casey Anthony 'feared for all of our lives,' mom says
7:36 AM EDT, April 22, 2009

"She feared for all of our lives,'' Cindy Anthony said. Anthony didn't explain why her family may have been in danger.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ny-cindy-cbs-interview-042209,0,2455680.story

Here is a perfect example of why I get so frustrated with these interviews. Where is the follow up questions? "Cindy, what do you mean that KC was afraid for the lives of her family? Afraid of what? Of whom?"
Or, "Cindy, if you did not think anything was wrong, why did you write the MySpace "My Caylee is missing"?
I am irked I wasted my time watching this nonsense.

Oops! They forgot *again* to say they want the murderer of their precious little grandbaby found and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

I'm sure they *meant* to say it.

:rolleyes:

Yep, you'd think they would be screaming for someone, anyone to look for the "real" killer. But, no, they just say Casey is innocent. :rolleyes:

I'm still waiting for it to air in central time.

Casey Anthony 'feared for all of our lives,' mom says
7:36 AM EDT, April 22, 2009

"She feared for all of our lives,'' Cindy Anthony said. Anthony didn't explain why her family may have been in danger.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ny-cindy-cbs-interview-042209,0,2455680.story
Everytime I hear this makes me want to smack the A's. So in reality, they are saying since Casey fear for the lives of her father, mother and brother, she, in turn, sacraficed her daughter's live to 'safe' her parents and brother. That little baby had nobody in her court protecting her, nobody. By the way, I don't believe a thing the A's say. And again, as someone mentioned, they not once said they were looking for the 'real killer' of Caylee. Sounds the OJ trial all over again.

Here is a perfect example of why I get so frustrated with these interviews. Where is the follow up questions? "Cindy, what do you mean that KC was afraid for the lives of her family? Afraid of what? Of whom?"
Or, "Cindy, if you did not think anything was wrong, why did you write the MySpace "My Caylee is missing"?
I am irked I wasted my time watching this nonsense.

The follow up question was followed by, we don't want to jeoparize the trial, it will all be told then. We want the truth..

That green color and the shamrock are in support of Casey.

The green could indicate that KC is "green with envy" at seeing their new celebrity status while she sits in a dingy cell stuffing herself with cheese doodles; or

Has KC gone "green around the gills" since the DP was put back on the table.

From what I have read, it must have really been a crappy and boring interview. What was the point of even going on TV unless it was for the money (assuming they got paid). I'm sure glad Oprah cancelled.

Oh and Cindy and George said there was no indication prior to July 15th that anything was wrong. I wonder why Cindy consulted a counselor and was threatening to take custody of Caylee then.

This is exactly what the prosecution hopes they say on the stand that there were NO red flags. Then bam, they can bring up ALL the things that actually WERE red flags.

This ain't their first rodeo for the state. CA says KC was afraid and that's why she didn't report Caylee missing. Well, that part is sort of, kind of true. But Who she was afraid of was HER MOTHER!

The follow up question was followed by, we don't want to jeoparize the trial, it will all be told then. We want the truth..

I'm sure that would be a unique experience for them.

Glad I didn't waste my time.

Sounds like another big wah, wah, wah session for the Anthonys.
:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

Just as I expected - soft stepping "interviewer" not asking a real question.

Looks like BC is still riding the bus . . .

Bottom line- KC does not take responsibility for her actions because the parents never take responsilbility for theirs. Build a house on lies and and the shoddy foundation will surely cause it to collapse.

#1.The hand holding looked forced and uncomfortable

If they ever let go, they'd probably kill each other. (That's a favorite quote of my mom, when she'd see a couple walking down the street holding hands, she hated seeing that, LOL)

Looks as though the A's finally got their meds dosage correct. If you didn't know the complete story and their crazed past behavior, they would appear to be almost normal.

Darn it I just turned on last night's dvr'd NG and heard about this so I missed it. I will look forward to the video being posted in the transcript/video section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sabrinalyyn