2009.04.22 Nancy Grace

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
GA doesn't look very stable. to me anyway. July 23rd, the voice message from CA to John Allen. KC had to have had help no matter what LE thinks the scenario is so there are/is at least one/more people with information on Caylee....aieee....

Wonder if this statement of Cindy's was part of what was drilled into Annie when she stayed at the Anthony's, since she basically said the same thing. :confused:

GA doesn't look very stable. to me anyway. July 23rd, the voice message from CA to John Allen. KC had to have had help no matter what LE thinks the scenario is so there are/is at least one/more people with information on Caylee....aieee....

Do you think this is why CAGA did CBS today? They knew this voice mail message was coming out?

I watched NG twice tonight. I noticed that Mark Klaas went gently on the Anthonys, (though he did mention they may or may not appear).

Nancy, on the other hand, seemed very worked up about it. She was talking about the people who attend and their emotions. I was afraid she was going to burst into tears. I got from it that she wasn't happy at all about the thought that George and Cindy might be speaking there.

I always have to remember where she is coming from, having had her fiance murdered. It changed her life dramatically. I think for a long time she assumed the Anthonys felt the same grief she did. But with the depositions, she's come to realize what they are truly doing... protecting the wrong person.

This morning in one breath she coldly distances herself from Caylee, by claiming she was JUST Caylee's grandmother... but then she wants us to believe she wanted to commit suicide over Caylee missing. She's full of it...

ITA with you, and another thing that stuck out to me this morning, was CA saying that Caylee was just getting old enough to take her places...that sounded more to me like "showing off the little girl with her cool grandma". That's what she was missing about Caylee? How about missing those everyday things like hugs, kisses, whispering secrets, bathtime, coloring time, etc. Geesh! With CA, it's all about appearances to others. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jzouzie