2009.05.13 Larry King Live

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I see Cindy holding what might be a "Caylee Bear"? :waitasec: Here we go folks-get ready!:rolleyes:

Butterflies??? Butterflies are free to fly, (REMEMBER) "Fly Away Caylee T's when they were claiming she was alive? Did they know she was already dead? And thats why they wore those to all the events?

They even show the absolutely only jail video where one could have an ounce of sympathy for Casey.
It is clear that LK does not have enough information to really question these two.

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/12/lkl-web-exclusive-anthonys-respond-to-critics/

Many of you have shared your thoughts about George, Cindy, Casey and Caylee. Here, they respond to criticism both on this blog & elsewhere, with an LKL Web Exclusive Commentary.

“A message to everyone that wants to see something good come from a tragedy. The last 9 months have been a living hell for my family and no one could possibly understand. There is no reason for any of this and there are no answers that will ever make things better.

How does one deal with things they do not understand? Everyone deals with their emotions differently. Some keep things bottled up, others get angry and look only for the negative. With a good support system, anyone can deal with these emotions and turn them into a positive outcome. This is what our family is trying to do by creating Caylee Marie’s foundation. Doing so will give us a focus off the negative and allow us to heal by helping others.

We know that the months ahead will be difficult; however, we are willing to move ahead and turn the tragic loss of our Caylee into a living tribute to her very existence. You see the love in our family is strong, and no matter what will be placed in our path, our love for her will be the driving force.

Some want us to do things differently, to those who disagree with what we do, all I can say to them is that this is our way to cope. This is our way to grieve, and our way to honor our Caylee Marie.”

~ George & Cindy Anthony

OF course CA doesn't know what "weird" means.....Can anyone imagine her out partying? OMG

It is really bothering me that GA can't look LK in the eyes when answering a question and looks to CA instead.. He looks down and left to right..

a 22 yr old KID???

She was a flippin' MOTHER. She was not allowed to be a "kid" any longer.

Although it shows how CA and GA saw her, huh? :bang:

So, LK points out that since KC is innocent shouldn't CA & GA focus all of their resources on a PI to find the killer?

CA response? That's not her job (essentially). That's LE's job.

Un-f'in-believeable.

CA: The partying that KC was doing while Caylee was missing was "one picture".

Snork.

Cindy wasn't ready for that one...the question about Casey partying when Caylee was missing ! The look on her face...priceless !

The pictures you can see the 'love' in Caseys eyes for Caylee.

It's a picture...since as long as we can remeber we are tuaght to smile for a freakin picture--- and Casey loves herself a lot..so of course she smiled.. a picture can be deceiving..

Larry's getting a little bit harder on the ???/--- Go Larry.

LKL: "SO GO, what's the worst case scenario?" talking about visiting.....
CA: they'll pick everything she says apart

There would be nothing to pick apart if the A's werent so full of crap!

Larry say's "don't you want to go Cindy?"

Cindy "everyday"

Larry "So... GO"

Cindy "they pick Casey apart" (sorry this one isn't a direct quote)

Larry asking again how they know Casey didn't do this. GA telling his reasons why ~ they lived with "that child" nearly every day and they know how Casey took care of her. CA also says she completely believes Casey didn't do it. She knows the love Casey had for her, the "love in her eyes". :liar:

Larry talking about Casey partying. CA says she partied when she was 21 y/o also, Larry adds not when your daughter was missing.

Larry bringing up again about the A's not going to see Casey. He's saying everything will be released to the media. Larry saying if she didn't do it she won't be saying anything incriminating. CA saying she can't bear having Casey picked apart on the evening news.

LKL: "SO GO, what's the worst case scenario?" talking about visiting.....
CA: they'll pick everything she says apart

Of course we're gonna pick it apart-she and her family are LIARS!:rolleyes:

I had to turn it on a take a peak. The most thing I noticed is that GA can't look at the camera when he talks. He always looks down.. (bad me)

When LK asked about KC's strange party behavior, and then CA says "I partied at 22", then LK says "not when your daughter's missing", then CA says.....one picture. I mean that is just unbelievable! She just refuses to face the facts. Whatever....jmo

Ok where is the punch line??? What did they come to say? Gonna talk about their fund raising?

CA: The partying that KC was doing while Caylee was missing was "one picture".

Snork.
Funny thing, I remember the two photographers being interviewed months ago and there was definitely more than one photo.

And can we count store video surveillance tape as a "picture"? Blockbuster, Target, etc.??? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member