2009.05.19*REVISIT* Gonzalez's attys have amended complaint by accusing Cindy Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it matter if the Anthonys own real estate? With punitive damages, if the Anthonys don't pay can't ZFG attach a lien to a future property purchase?

Here in California if a person doesn't own property, but incurs a debt they don't pay, the person or entity they owe money to can attach a lien to any future real estate purchase. During escrow, the lien is triggered and the debt must be settled before the property purchase is completed.

The Anthony's were added in May to the lawsuit, and according to articles the Anthony's have not made a mortgage payment since June. This explains everything!!!When Cindy was talking about divorcing George she had stated to her mom I think that George would get half including the house and she did not want that.....
They are letting the house go out of spite so that ZFG does not get it when she wins the defamation lawsuit.:doh::loser:

I think it was already mentioned that, in Florida they cannot go after your primary residence. No matter what the outcome of the ZFG lawsuit, she cannot take their home.

They didn't let their house go back to the bank to avoid losing it in a lawsuit.

Morgan/Mitnik have not amended the complaint to include Cindy, according to the Clerk of Courts records. Though I do think that Cindy's testimony given during her deposition by Morgan/Dill may have been the reason for the amending of the complaint to seek punitive damages in the civil case against Casey.

The homeowner's policy would cover the lawsuit.

I think it was already mentioned that, in Florida they cannot go after your primary residence. No matter what the outcome of the ZFG lawsuit, she cannot take their home.

They didn't let their house go back to the bank to avoid losing it in a lawsuit.

I think this is the very reason OJ moved to FL. :loser:

Oh, and to look for the real killer :rolleyes:

Zenaida Gonzales Files Witness List In Casey Case

Posted: 11:15 am EST February 23, 2010
Updated: 12:50 pm EST February 23, 2010

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Zenaida Gonzalez, who is suing Casey Anthony for allegedly implicating her in Caylee Anthony’s disappearance and murder, has filed a list of expert witnesses she might call to testify at a defamation trial.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
READ: Zenaida’s Witness List
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gonzalez was investigated in connection with the case after detectives found out she had been to the Sawgrass Apartments around the same time Casey says she dropped her daughter Caylee off there.

Casey said the name of the nanny she left Caylee with at the apartments was Zenaida Gonzalez.

A status hearing for the trial is scheduled for May.

http://www.wftv.com/news/22644246/detail.html

READ: Zenaida’s Witness List
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/22644050/detail.html

On the docket

11/25/2009 Notice for Trial

12/16/2009 Uniform Order Setting Case for Jury/Pretrial5/4/10 1:30PM

02/03/2010 Disclosure of Experts Disclosure of Experts

source: Orange County Clerk

The homeowner's policy would cover the lawsuit.
No, this has been covered by a couple of insurance experts in the thread. And I used to adjust claims too. Willful illegal acts are not covered under a standard homeowner policy.

Would CA repeating what her daughter had told her be considered a willful illegal act if CA stated that she believed what her daughter was telling her? If your child does damage to another's property you are covered. Just curious??

No, this has been covered by a couple of insurance experts in the thread. And I used to adjust claims too. Willful illegal acts are not covered under a standard homeowner policy.

Wouldn't they have needed an umbrella policy to cover such things?

Just so that mom and pop can not get rich off of any blood money I am glad if Cindy was or is to be added to the suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salorenz