2009.07.30 Document Release: 2008.10.12 Statement -Page 7313

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see nothing wrong with the crime address being listed as Hopespring Drive. There is no other address that KC gave them regarding the Imaginanny that panned out, KC did not have a job and lived at her parents' address, so listing that as the "crime scene" until any evidence proved otherwise sounds practical.

Perhaps LE had evidence they did not release that made them believe that the home was the crime scene (despite the decomp evidence in the car) and when the body was found on Dec 11, it confirmed it, because immediately afterward LE did that search and I remember the house was labelled a "crime scene".

Whether this is an administrative protocol (populating scene of crime as the Anthony home because that is the last place Caylee was seen alive) in lieu of actual other evidence or if LE did have reason to suspect in October that Caylee died at the Anthony home, I don't see it will make much difference until we find out at the trial.

The location of the offense was not Hopespring Drive on this statement page ONE http://www.wftv.com/pdf/20226973/detail.html

It is stated as SUBURBAN DR. E. OF HOPESPRING DR.............Big difference IMO.....The first being the location of Caylee's residence in Life, the second being the location of her decomposing body.

This statement was written after WHAT fact? After Caylee was found on Suburban? Why would they put the location of the offense on Suburban? It is dated October 12, 2008, describing something they found on Sept. 27th......I don't see how Suburban was relevant on either of those two dates!

Very strange.

Dog hit involved.

Politics involved (someone doesn't want Orange Co. LE to get credit for the find - ugh!)

On what day did John Allen "fill in" this misinformation?

great question. if anything he should be required to initial and date the add like is done on other important documents. Confusing and hints of foreknowledge. :confused:

The dress was found near the Orlando International Airport, the area where most of the heavy pings showed up and the place Tim wanted to search.

As evidenced by the maps contained within the discovery docs. No mistaking where the dress was found but why would the location where Caylee was ultimately found be listed on a document written up two months prior to finding Caylee? Seems strange.

Could the completion of paperwork be that far behind thus leading to errors when later they try to catch up? Maybe the date on the paperwork is fudged - Oct 12 vs. Dec. 20 when it's actually being filled out therefore new info is now included that was unknown on Oct 12.

I remember reading in JG's training reports how important it was that he write reports at the scene and be complete and accurate. :bang:

"East" of Hopespring drive is a little too specific to be a reference point to anything other than the location of Caylee's remains, isn't it?

What I'm think is that if I were to reference where Casey lives and where Caylee was last seen, I'd say, Hopespring & Suburban if that is the nearest cross street.

IMO ...this was the last place Caylee was seen alive and that is why they are using that address. When you report someone missing the address of occurence is that last place the missing subject was seen. So that is why they would use this address for the charge....And yes I have first hand knowledge of how the system works

Don't see anything to this - think possibly we are making a mountain out of a molehill. I do not buy into the conspiracy theory of someone else put the body there nor anything to do with LE knowing the body was there but waited for someone else to find it.
Just my opinion after hours and hours of reading pages and pages of released documents and hours of watching KC's and CA's and GA's and LA's interviews.

The handwriting of the address is clearly very different than the rest of the forms and would appear to have been completed after the fact. The maps attached are printed on a different date than the rest of the documents. Multiple people looked at this paperwork and handled it along the way. Consider how many pages we have seen, the many 1000's we haven't, some stuff would be filled in after the fact. I don't find anything sinister here.

The tip about the clothes and stuffed animals was reported in the past and had nothing to do with Caylee. It says in multiple places these items were VERY old, decayed, and had roots growing through them. In August it had only been 8 weeks on the long side that her things would have been there. 8 weeks is neither very old, long enough to decay nor have substantial root growth.

The date of the report 10/12/08 was perhaps the day Officer Rodriguez wrote the official OSCO report on OSCO forms. He worked for the Airport Police and searched as a volunteer at the direction of TM and Tes. He turned the dress over to TM on 9/27/08, then TM turned it over to Allen. This report would be the one Allen required that Rodriguez give to the official law enforcement agency in charge of the investigation, OSCO. Rodriguez no doubt reported his find to TM, but did not officially report the find to OSCO until 10/12/08.

Notice that he, Rodriguez, did not fill out the top section of the form, this was done by another. Location of Murder Offense is "Suburban Drive E of Hopespring Drive" on 10/12/08. Caylee was found 12/11/08, two months later, tossed like garbage off of "Suburban Drive, east of Hopespring Drive" . Interesting.

However, it is probably a clerical error such as the top of the form wasn't filled out until just a few days before it had to be produced to the defense and someone wasn't paying attention to detail and simply filled in all the blanks with the latest information available.

JMHO

The dress was found near the Orlando International Airport, the area where most of the heavy pings showed up and the place Tim wanted to search.

BBM: Is there a link for these pings? They relate to some information I have been gathering for another thread?

IMO ...this was the last place Caylee was seen alive and that is why they are using that address. When you report someone missing the address of occurence is that last place the missing subject was seen. So that is why they would use this address for the charge....And yes I have first hand knowledge of how the system works

BBM: Yes, but Caylee was last seen on Hopespring Dr NOT Suburban Dr. How is this explained?? I also want to know how a rotting plastic bag with stuffed animals/toys in it found at the remains location is of no importance. What? Just who was this "reporter" and what psychic gave him the address/location? Did this get investigated further after Caylee's remains were acutally found?

BBM: Is there a link for these pings? They relate to some information I have been gathering for another thread?

There is a host of information here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=233"]Anthony Case Resource Links, Case Calendar and Time Line Analysis Forum - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Many WS members worked very hard putting this info together with regards to the pings, as well as a detailed calendar of events. Super great place to visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay