2009.08.21 Motions hearing #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leonard was not very nice to the Anthony's. At the beginning Leonard had great intentions but he completely lost his focus on the case when those tv cameras were in his face. TV definitely went to his head. His actions following her going back to jail were very selfish!!

Just finished watching the end of today's hearing. I backed it up three times to make sure I saw what I saw.

At the very end after Judge Strickland leaves the beach, ALyons positioned herself immediately behind KC to block the court camera from filming what KC was doing. She guided KC with her left hand on KC's back to shake hands with the JB & crew. For a brief moment CA leaded towards her right and I believe made eye contact with KC. KC was paused for a few moments while ALyons continued to block the court camera and kept her left hand on KC's back as KC did what she wanted. Let CA/GA view KC face to face. ALyons had the one female deputy with glasses to her right who appeared to have been putting her left hand/arm around ALyons right side in order to get KC moving along to the door. At that moment, KC is about to actually burst into tears. You could see her emotions on her face for a few seconds.

Very rare for her.

Do I feel sorry ...........

NAW ........... it all seemed so staged. Like a manager guiding his new found actor to the red carpet.

Leonard was not very nice to the Anthony's. At the beginning Leonard had great intentions but he completely lost his focus on the case when those tv cameras were in his face. TV definitely went to his head. His actions following her going back to jail were very selfish!!
You are not his nephew. I no longer believe you. good bye.

I asked Jose's office that I wanted my own agreement completely separate from Leonard, Rob, and Tracy. They are not employees of mine and I had to protect myself being the bail agent. Jose compiled the paperwork to look as though we all signed the same agreement.

:waitasec:
faker

I asked Jose's office that I wanted my own agreement completely separate from Leonard, Rob, and Tracy. They are not employees of mine and I had to protect myself being the bail agent. Jose compiled the paperwork to look as though we all signed the same agreement.

Tony, having been here back when Tricia verified you, I can't agree with woe.be.gone that you are not you. But I must say your attitude toward your uncle has changed since that time.

If Jose did compile the paperwork to place your signature page with the wrong agreement (I think this is what you mean), I would get that information to the Florida Bar Association ASAP. Not to mention the court.

Leonard is my uncle and I love him dearly. We still talk all the time and have some other business interests. I just don't agree with his actions in a lot of this. These are people and whether you like them or not or just want on be on TV that doesn't give you the right to trample on anybody for personal gain just to feed your ego. I have stated how I feel to Leonard at numerous times.

That was just not cool on his part.

Leonard's blowing smoke and making things up just to get air time. He can't set the record straight because he doesn't know. Tracy is the one who spent the most time with her. Leonard spent 5 minutes total with Casey in the house. That's it. And Cindy, Rob, and Tracy were there.

Okay, wait...so I am confused:confused:

So you are saying that your blood relative, Leonard, is "blowing smoke.....just to get airtime".... relishes his role as a media *advertiser censored*, etc.....but the Anthonys are great people who are getting a bad rap and need to be seen in a more realistic role as the loving, concerned grandparents? Are you saying that they have not REPEATEDLY LIED? Is Uncle Leonard being thrown under the bus in favor of the Anthonys, or am I reading your personal insights wrong?

As for people thinking it's not really me I could care less. It is me and if you don't believe it then fine. I spoke to Tricia on numerous occassions during this entire ordeal. She knows and if somebody wants to ahve her call me again she can.

Apparently that is in dispute at the moment.

I don't see why it should be in dispute, just because Tony has some new opinions and views that maybe some people don't agree with is no reason to doubt it is him. I don't agree with his opinion of the Anthonys, but I do believe it is him. If not someone has hacked into his account here.

Thanks Tony. It is kind of you to set the record straight on all accts. I remember your chats back when we are all so made about your uncle bailing KC out. Stick you your guns and stick to the truth. Glad to see your name pop up.

As for people thinking it's not really me I could care less. It is me and if you don't believe it then fine. I spoke to Tricia on numerous occassions during this entire ordeal. She knows and if somebody wants to ahve her call me again she can.

Not that it matters but I do believe you are who you say you are.

Oh about this remark. LP, iirc, stuck his neck out for KC's arse because he felt she had gotten a bad rap by being booked based soley on the 31 day delay circumstance.

Once LP realized that LE was probably right, he bailed (a different kind of bail). He wanted to help her initially and I do remember he said he liked the spotlight but the main thing was that he realized that there would be no search for a living Caylee. You don't get to be six decades plus old and not learn something about human behavior if you're paying any attention at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichelleleighD70