2009.08.21 Motions hearing

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree it would. Not to be sick, but what if the body that was inside the bags was placed in a cooler or container for a while and left at another location (what is DC or someone else moved it to the abandoned house? Just a theory.) and when the area did flood they just dumped it back into the area?
Then all the soil and such would of stayed maintained in place and when dumped it would of only had the evidence from where the body was disposed of in the first place. If this was the case that means someone knew where the body was and they knew they needed time for the body to fully decompose before it was found so that there would be no way to connect the murder to Casey. Just thinking out loud....it seems like that is the route they are taking and sticking to the "So Called Nanny" did it defense.

Nobody else was involved. KC would have spilled her guts and blamed it on the "other" person, if she could have.

Also, I though it was determined that the body had been there the whole time?

I'm sorry for having a blonde moment here but can someone please remind me about JW? Who is she and what was she there for?

LOL, I know I am wayyyy behind. I am still reading the thread. But many have commented on the difference in KC's appearance. Has anyone considered what might be different about this hearing that could cause the change?

Tone's motion was going to heard. Which means that Tone's attorney would be there. And since it is about him, maybe he would there. (After all the court is making her show up.)

This is the love of her life. The man she would do anything for. And I do mean anything. So what if he didn't want kids around. She hasn't seen him since her arrest. She hasn't heard from him. But today, there was a chance she might see him. Granted it would be across a crowded room. But surely he would give her a nod or a smile. And she could smile at him. But would he respond? Ahhh who could sleep with all this on her mind?

I saw where GA exerted his "privelege" again. Wonder if that was on the advice of JB too?

Nobody else was involved. KC would have spilled her guts and blamed it on the "other" person, if she could have.

Also, I though it was determined that the body had been there the whole time?
I think the Forensic reports of root growth showed she was in the same place at least 4 mos and poss up to 6 mos.

Weren't those the "Something" (I'm blanking) Angels who provided their services to the family for free? Big burly guys in shades if I remember correctly. I am not sure if they were just protecting the family or Casey as well, the minutiae of timeline is far gone to me now.

Yeah. The Guardian Angels are unarmed, volunteer, and a free service.

They also ride a lot of public transportation, to keep passngered safe.

Todd Macaluso on TruTv states that all the forensics released point to KC's innocence rather than guilt. There was never a body off Suburban Dr. before KC went to jail. There was never a body in the trunk of the car. All the trunk forensics are junk science. It seemed that Jamie Floyd essentially agreed with TM that KC may become one of the wrongly convicted.

Cindy feels at peace and so happy she saw some emotion from Casey for seeing her father.

I wonder if the fact that Caylee should be a joyful 4 yr old excited about pre school is not happening and never will-- because of her daughter makes her "proud" and content? I am thinking ,,.not.

As miserable as Casey appears, i cant allow myself to feel sorry for her-- she made a choice she will have to pay for ,and live with herself. I think the "excitement " Casey had for being a 'celebrity' has worn off.

The silence of Caylee is deafening to me.

How, supposedly, did AL get possession of Caylee's body? And, the laundry bag and plastic bags from the house that the body was wrapped in?

TL got the two dead squirrels to plant the body in the car.

The hair with the "death band" isn't junk science and the numerous statements from witnesses along with cadaver dog hits as to the smell in the trunk will be enough to conclude a dead body was in the car. The rest is icing on the cake. I think we know what the defense will be now. If that's their only defense then KC is done.

LOL, I know I am wayyyy behind. I am still reading the thread. But many have commented on the difference in KC's appearance. Has anyone considered what might be different about this hearing that could cause the change?

Tone's motion was going to heard. Which means that Tone's attorney would be there. And since it is about him, maybe he would there. (After all the court is making her show up.)

This is the love of her life. The man she would do anything for. And I do mean anything. So what if he didn't want kids around. She hasn't seen him since her arrest. She hasn't heard from him. But today, there was a chance she might see him. Granted it would be across a crowded room. But surely he would give her a nod or a smile. And she could smile at him. But would he respond? Ahhh who could sleep with all this on her mind?

I saw where GA exerted his "privelege" again. Wonder if that was on the advice of JB too?
I'm confused ~ if that were the case, wouldn't she want to look as nice as possible and as much like she did a year ago? I do have to wonder just how she feels about him now that it seems the defense is trying to "throw him under the bus" and implicate him in Caylee's death. It doesn't sem she cares at all for anyone but herself and trying to get an acquittal. MOO

Todd Macaluso on TruTv states that all the forensics released point to KC's innocence rather than guilt. There was never a body off Suburban Dr. before KC went to jail. There was never a body in the trunk of the car. All the trunk forensics are junk science. It seemed that Jamie Floyd essentially agreed with TM that KC may become one of the wrongly convicted.

Yeah, he's just another JB stooge. Imaginanny did it.

Sorry Todd, science is science, only Casey's defense is "junk".

Saw that-Un-friggen-believable!! :mad: And Jamie Floyd just went right along with him!! :furious:
I want to see him go on Nancy Grace!! She'd tear him up!!:clap:

Jamie thinks everyone is innocent....unless, it's a white on black crime....

Todd says DC's pics of the area in Nov. shows no water. And, no odor of decomp. Why, after 5+ months would there be decomp odor?

:boohoo: At least Jamie agreed there'd be a conviction ~ even if she thinks it will be wrong!

Wow..did I do that slow enough for you she asks the Judge. OMG!

NO! AL was asking the court reporter - I suspect the court reporter looked like he/she was struggling to keep up and that's why AL asked that.

I tuned in a couple minutes into the live stream and when the camera went to KC I was stunned by the weight loss and the tortured look. She looks the worst we've ever seen her look. I agree with everyone that there is something major eating at her. The tears (during George's testimony) could be the teensiest bit of feeling of guilt over the fact that the defense is going to blame her parents if they can...and she feels something over that.

Perhaps her newest attorney AL is telling her exactly how this is going to be. You either get life in prison or the death penalty. Let us try to save your life. No sugar coating like Baez was doing. Casey is in a dreamworld , AL might be the reality check she needed.[/QUOTE]

No guilt. That's self-pity. "Everything has been taken away from me."

I heard that also. That might have worked before Caylee was found,but once she was found they should have abandoned that tactic. What are the odds KC dumps the car,the tow guy,KC's father ,her mother and LE all say it smells like a dead body.Then the dead body of KC's very own child is found and they want us to believe that smell was not Caylee? The jury will be highly insulted if they try that in court,IMO.

How could Jamie Floyd think for one moment that KC is innocent and may become one of the wrongly convicted. This really blows my mind. Has she studied this case at all. Maybe the heat wave in NYC has affected her mind. I surely won't be watching her segment of TruTv ever again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member