2009.09.03: 2 new Docs Filed

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't believe she's innocent. Not anymore.

Really? I hope you are right. I personally don't think they ever thought she was innocent. The just pretend to think she is.

The important thing is that they are going public with the assertion that she is innocent and that is what counts.

Do you know, from a source or whatever, if the A's are truly saying she is not innocent??? Or, has someone told you they think she is guilty? Or what?

I am intrigued.

I noticed on the Henkel docs that the sales data on the first one stops at 2006, even though it stops showing sales in 2005. I wonder if could indicate that the tape either on Caylee or the gas can was a very specific type that was only sold up until a certain point? Aw! Wouldn't that be great if she used a tape from the house that they picked up in the search warrant and that tape hasn't been on the market for 3 years?

I think this is VERY possible! I have a feeling there is something very different about this duct tape to show KC and a direct connection to it on Caylee.

Can anyone tell me the exact date the state announced they were seeking the DP against KC? Would they have had any testing results back and that could have been the reason for the going for the DP?

Or did they immediately announce it a couple days after finding Caylee?

I'm reading through the court transcription pages. So far (in a nutshell), LKB is complaining that the defense has not received bench notes, etc re: UT Patel/Oak Ridge Labs DNA analyses. The ADA is saying that it is out of their jurisdictional reach to subpoena out-of-state notes/records that are being held by Oak Ridge and/or the FBI Labs. LKB wants the Prosecution do essentially go out and try and get these documents for them (the defense). Geez what a whiner that LKB is (even on paper)! Strickland is basically telling LKB to make her own request to the out-of-state labs and don't expect an order from him. Her motion has fallen on its face....and she is also citing no relevent case law to boot (as the Judge points out)!

ETA: Mr. Ashton (ADA) is stating for the record that it is his opinion that the defense could probably start the ball rolling on what they want by simply making two phonecalls to the applicable parties! Come on already LKB........already adopted the "Make the Pros. do the work for me" stance from Baez???!!! Moo...

Typical of lazy defense attys. They want the prosecution to do their work for them. Judges don't like that.

I was thinking the exact same thing. It looks like it hasn't even been MANUFACTURED since 2005.

Imagine if George has a few rolls of it lying around, brought down from Ohio (where it may have been more common, since it was manufactured there) and they were able to match up lot numbers???!!!

Tony Pipitone of WKMG did a great report on the 6PM newscast, it's not up on their website yet... worth watching tho. He went out and tried to find some of this exact tape today and could not.

What's also interesting are the places it's NOT sold at - Home Depot, Walmart, Sam's, Costco, Winn Dixie etc... basically the only chains in Orlando that might have stocked it would be Lowes, True Value and Ace Hardware (the last 2 not even having stores close to the Anthony's).

Yes and I'm trying to think when I started using my checkcard for everything.....I'm not sure if I used it in 2005 like I do now (like cash--accepted everywhere, even for the smallest dollar amounts). I am hoping GA didn't use cash or if he did it was at one of those stores that ask your address. Does anyone know if Lowes and Ace Hardware asks for your address? They don't keep store video tape from that far back right? I guess our only hope is that GA CHARGED it on a CREDIT CARD. Not that far of a reach, knowing what we know about their finances. MOO

I just found this in the Orlando News from Sept 3, 09 It is on Channel 6's website.

State: Duct Tape In Anthony Case 'Rare'

Prosecution Plans To Link Tape Found On Caylee's Body To Gas Can

Tony Pipitone

POSTED: Thursday, September 3, 2009
UPDATED: 7:35 pm EDT September 3, 2009

The article is VERY interesting to say the least!!!! The link is:

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/20713777/detail.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics