2009.09.04 Cindy sent D.Casey/Hoover to remains site Addtional VIDEO RELEASED #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer says Hoover's alleged tip could have been part of a defense ruse to try to pin the blame on someone else.“Hoover and [Dominic] Casey go out to the area that they wanted EquuSearch to search in order to make this video so that the defense can later argue, ‘Well, our investigators went out there and searched and no body,’” Sheaffer said (watch full interview).The defense claims someone else put the body there after Casey was locked up in October and after the private eyes' so-called search in November. Cindy also admitted to detectives, after Caylee was found, that she had sent someone there to search. http://www.wftv.com/news/22912545/detail.html

If it was any kind of ruse, I think Hoover was unwitting, just as I think he was unwitting when DC took him to Suburban and had him videotape that area where DC had to have known Caylee was.

Bumping for the discussion on "Were Caylee's remains moved." DC's video can be found in this thread.

Bumping for the discussion on "Were Caylee's remains moved." DC's video can be found in this thread.

Thank you Lola ~

Also upthread, is, The World According, using...........wait for it.......the word...."THWARTING"!!!!!

Sorry, just could NOT pass that one up. It was ripe for the picking!

Well, all I can say is with DM strange disappearance, moving his office, and basically dropping off the face of the earth, I can hardly wait for his day in court and to hear what he has to say.

The gum chomping and jaw clenching will be painfull for the Anthony women that day, or two.......

I am convinced that the state has put DM up in some government witness/witLess protection program ~ Cause, he certainly was suckered and used by the Anthony's while they could get away with it.

I wonder if the Anthony's paid for his bat phones, or, if he had to dole out for those also.

{And, on a final note, Thank You, "World According To", for all the informative and usefull videos that you find in a flash and share with us all of the time.}

Well, all I can say is with DM strange disappearance, moving his office, and basically dropping off the face of the earth, I can hardly wait for his day in court and to hear what he has to say.

The gum chomping and jaw clenching will be painfull for the Anthony women that day, or two.......

I am convinced that the state has put DM up in some government witness/witLess protection program ~ Cause, he certainly was suckered and used by the Anthony's while they could get away with it.

I wonder if the Anthony's paid for his bat phones, or, if he had to dole out for those also.

{And, on a final note, Thank You, "World According To", for all the informative and usefull videos that you find in a flash and share with us all of the time.}

Who is DM?

I have been intrigued by DC just completely dropping out of sight. The last we heard of him was in December 2009 when he had not appeared for a deposition and the judge ruled that the state could do an investigative subpoena and the defense couldn't be present unless they put DC on their witness list. That was the last we ever heard of DC, and he doesn't appear on the witness list for the state.

This is just speculation on my part, but I don't think the state plans on using DC in Casey's trial.

I think there's going to be a separate case after Casey's trial and in that trial, DC will be the star witness. I think there's going to be charges of obstruction of justice and tampering with evidence.

DC figured prominently in the late summer and fall of 2008, first working for JB and then terminating his contract with JB and signing a contract with the Anthonys on or about October 1st. Everything DC did was a result of the Anthony's conducting their own investigation, separate and apart from the LE investigation. It was part of an effort to undermine the LE investigation with the goal of finding the remains before LE did and/or finding someone else to blame for Caylee's death.

Unless there's some sort of proof that Casey assisted in DC's efforts to find Caylee's remains, I see the whole investigation by DC and Cindy to be separate from the case against Casey. Although we all suspect that Casey may have told Cindy that Caylee's remains were in the woods off Suburban, we don't have any proof that happened. Cindy may have just made a lucky guess based on things Casey said.

Once Casey's trial is done and over, I don't think it will be too long before we see charges of obstruction of justice and tampering with evidence.

I don't know. I thought Dominic remained on the state witness list?

Has he been removed?

I don't know. I thought Dominic remained on the state witness list?

Has he been removed?

It's been a while since I've looked at the state's witness list. I didn't see DC..........I could be wrong and maybe overlooked his name.

I'll check...................

I found a link here [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5301066&postcount=377"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - State's Witness List Released 2008.11.18 Updated 2008.12 & 2009.01.26[/ame]

Dominic is number 50 on the list? Perhaps it's been updated since. I'm not sure.

He was added March 2009. So much could have changed since.

@ 4:57 on the video DC finds the blanket. I have no idea if this blanket has been linked to Caylee at all. Do we know if it was in fact Caylee's blanket or was the Winnie the Pooh blanket the only one proven to be linked to Caylee? Cindy had to have known that DC found that pink blanket... would she refuse to admit to LE that the pink blanket was missing from her home once they found Caylee?

Anyways... @5:25 on the video... there are three pavers with plant growth all around and growing over the pavers. @ 5:28 of the video, if you pause it... you can see what appears to be a beige-like fabric underneath these pavers.

@ 5:41 it zooms in on something blue (don't know what it is), but if you pause it

@ 5:43 it appears that the three pavers had been slightly moved to get a better look at the beige-like fabric on the ground.

I have no way to know if the beige-like fabric is the laundry bag... but I am sure that LE knows if it is or isn't. I am sure the SA knows if it is or isn't. I am sure that during the investigative interview that DC had to walk through this video with the SA and DC knows if that is or isn't the laundry bag.

IF it is the laundry bag, it proves that Caylee was there in November 2008. Looking at the plant growth around the pavers and the bag... it proves that Caylee had been there for A WHILE!

IF it is the laundry bag, I then have to question whether DC looked into that bag. I have to question why ALL THE SUDDEN the video cut off and went to the next day. I then have to question if there is more to this video that didn't need to be shown to the public?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T04rfgU5E8A&feature=player_detailpage[/ame]

I found a link here Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - State's Witness List Released 2008.11.18 Updated 2008.12 & 2009.01.26

Dominic is number 50 on the list? Perhaps it's been updated since. I'm not sure.

He was added March 2009. So much could have changed since.

Sumbuny...............it was my mistake. Dominic Casey is still on the witness list. I must have overlooked him as I was skimming through the list earlier.

But with the state having over 350 witnesses on their list, it's doubtful they will call every witness. Since they have to list every witness they might use, the list is long.

So, it's possible that DC will testify in the state's case. But I also think that after Casey's trial is over, there will be charges filed against one or more of the Anthony family for obstruction of justice and tampering with evidence, and DC will figure prominently in that case.

Sumbuny...............it was my mistake. Dominic Casey is still on the witness list. I must have overlooked him as I was skimming through the list earlier.

But with the state having over 350 witnesses on their list, it's doubtful they will call every witness. Since they have to list every witness they might use, the list is long.

So, it's possible that DC will testify in the state's case. But I also think that after Casey's trial is over, there will be charges filed against one or more of the Anthony family for obstruction of justice and tampering with evidence, and DC will figure prominently in that case.

Wow, I sure hope so, Leila! If they don't go after this bunch, they are going to be sending a very, dangerous message, IMO.

BBM.

Leila, I so hope you are right about this. I can hardly stand the thought that the A's will get away scott free, after all they have done to obstruct a child's murder investigation.

@ 4:57 on the video DC finds the blanket. I have no idea if this blanket has been linked to Caylee at all. Do we know if it was in fact Caylee's blanket or was the Winnie the Pooh blanket the only one proven to be linked to Caylee? Cindy had to have known that DC found that pink blanket... would she refuse to admit to LE that the pink blanket was missing from her home once they found Caylee?

Anyways... @5:25 on the video... there are three pavers with plant growth all around and growing over the pavers. @ 5:28 of the video, if you pause it... you can see what appears to be a beige-like fabric underneath these pavers.

@ 5:41 it zooms in on something blue (don't know what it is), but if you pause it

@ 5:43 it appears that the three pavers had been slightly moved to get a better look at the beige-like fabric on the ground.

I have no way to know if the beige-like fabric is the laundry bag... but I am sure that LE knows if it is or isn't. I am sure the SA knows if it is or isn't. I am sure that during the investigative interview that DC had to walk through this video with the SA and DC knows if that is or isn't the laundry bag.

IF it is the laundry bag, it proves that Caylee was there in November 2008. Looking at the plant growth around the pavers and the bag... it proves that Caylee had been there for A WHILE!

IF it is the laundry bag, I then have to question whether DC looked into that bag. I have to question why ALL THE SUDDEN the video cut off and went to the next day. I then have to question if there is more to this video that didn't need to be shown to the public?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T04rfgU5E8A&feature=player_detailpage

I think you are RIGHT ON THE MONEY. I believe DC actually found the remains. I also believe he told CA he found the remains. I think we all have been distracted by the notion that DC was possibly told by JB to call him first if he found a body......but I believe the TRUE crux of the matter is that he went looking, he found it, he told CA and then he subsequently was forced to tell the SAs during his questioning......I believe that with all my heart. It's right there on the video for the whole world to see.

I think you are RIGHT ON THE MONEY. I believe DC actually found the remains. I also believe he told CA he found the remains. I think we all have been distracted by the notion that DC was possibly told by JB to call him first if he found a body......but I believe the TRUE crux of the matter is that he went looking, he found it, he told CA and then he subsequently was forced to tell the SAs during his questioning......I believe that with all my heart. It's right there on the video for the whole world to see.

Well, if he did, and poked around that bag, there goes Spitz's argument about positioning out the window...I don't know that the defense would really be that dumb to put Spitz's argument out there if there is video evidence that DC found the remains in November, but who knows...

Remember also that shortly after DC was out there hacking away at black garbage bags, picking up baby blankets, etc., CA/GA gave the infamous "Cindy's Silent Interview":

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FpteGu0PL0&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FpteGu0PL0&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

CA says not a word. GA says the system is broken, if family members aren't even allowed to look at supposed sightings of their granddaughter. And that the A's are no longer "playing by the rules." Between Garrison leaving, MN's departure, duelling Padilla/TES memorials, and this, November 2008 was an interesting month.

We had a thread about it at the time too:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98491&highlight=Cindy+Anthony+drugged+interview

Ahh the Cindy sports Dexters kill shirt while in a catatonic state interview. A favourite of mine!!!! Thanks TWA!!

Remember also that shortly after DC was out there hacking away at black garbage bags, picking up baby blankets, etc., CA/GA gave the infamous "Cindy's Silent Interview":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FpteGu0PL0&feature=player_embedded

CA says not a word. GA says the system is broken, if family members aren't even allowed to look at supposed sightings of their granddaughter. And that the A's are no longer "playing by the rules." Between Garrison leaving, MN's departure, duelling Padilla/TES memorials, and this, November 2008 was an interesting month.

We had a thread about it at the time too:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98491&highlight=Cindy+Anthony+drugged+interview

Yes - very telling IMHO. Of course, the question still remains how did DC get the info of exactly where the body is...but I think we can all surmise that KC told JB, JB told DC, as well as telling him not to call the police if he found the body....and here we sit today.

But if DC actually located the remains in November, why were they still there in December? Would he not have removed them?

In other words, if we think DC was sent out to find the remains and he DID find them - then what? Just leave them there for anyone else to find? That doesn't make sense.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jadeeire
Back