2009.09.04 Cindy sent D.Casey/Hoover to remains site Addtional VIDEO RELEASED #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

A News Junkie.............thank-you, thank-you, thank-you! I didn't have time to go look for Cindy's call earlier today as I had an appointment. I would probably have looked in the wrong area, as I thought it was a written transcript of the call.

This was, indeed, the call I was referring to and it was very early in the case. The picture of the room Cindy was referring to that she thought was "Zanny's" apartment, was in fact Ricardo Morales apartment.

And yes..........her voice is annoying to the extreme, as well as her attitude!

A New Junkie.............thanks again! I remember both these videos. The one I remember about the young man in his late teens who explained that there was water there until three weeks prior, is a different video. A reporter is asking several people who live right there in the neighborhood (probably on Hope Spring backing up to the area) about the area and there's one of the boy talking about all the water there until three weeks ago.

I just read the transcript of JH's deposition for the civil case with Mr. Morgan. I don't remember seeing this before, but maybe I was just plain "read out" when it was released. JH does in fact say he was going along to videotape, and DC knew that, he even held the camera on his lap in the car on the way to the site. JH also says they went back the second day, and at that time he thought that DC knew something concrete. The day before, he thought DC was just grandstanding, possibly for CA.
He talks about the pink blanket and the pavers. He also ventured to guess that the tip came from Lee
BBM.
"Lee knows what he did". So, what did Lee do ? It had to be something. We know Casey told someone where the remains were, we know Cindy knew, Jose knew and Dominic knew. Somewhere in that crazy mix is Lee, IMO.

A New Junkie.............thanks again! I remember both these videos. The one I remember about the young man in his late teens who explained that there was water there until three weeks prior, is a different video. A reporter is asking several people who live right there in the neighborhood (probably on Hope Spring backing up to the area) about the area and there's one of the boy talking about all the water there until three weeks ago.

I remember that one too but couldn't find it -- I know TWA will know where it is -- maybe she will see this and post it -- if not, I will look again!

BBM.
"Lee knows what he did". So, what did Lee do ? It had to be something. We know Casey told someone where the remains were, we know Cindy knew, Jose knew and Dominic knew. Somewhere in that crazy mix is Lee, IMO.

Yes. And if you go back and read JH's depo...read between the lines. This guy was around these people. Overheard conversations, saw the day to day spinning....We can guess and try to fill in the blanks, but you know yourself if you are directly involved in a situation, you will of course have a very different take on people. JH's hinky meter went off a couple of times. During the search in the woods, during the hand holding with CA and DC, when DC told him he "got lost" when he and CA were riding back to the Ritz together and JH beat him to the hotel.....just a lot of hinky.

When you step back from this whole situation and ponder it - well, it really IS mindblowing that these bumbling family members and the bumbling "Private Investigator(s)" could well have radically changed the outlook of this entire case!

Actually, at this time, after further thought, I am going to go back on my own hypothesis about what happened. Because I'm now thinking that: (1) had Dominic Casey actually located Caylee's skull and told that to Cindy, there is no way she would not have either hounded him to go back and get it or actually got him to take HER there to retrieve it. If Cindy had to set her alarm for 3:00AM and wander around in those woods in the dead of the night, she would most likely have done that.

And (2) after re-reading about the skull itself, it was stated that when found, the skull had obviously been "in place" for some time. Based on the vigor and abandon with which Dominic is shown on the videos to be poking around with that metal rod of his, I now think that if he actually found it, he would not have been able to resist poking or moving the skull.

So, I'm back to thinking that Dominic Casey did not find the skull.

When you step back from this whole situation and ponder it - well, it really IS mindblowing that these bumbling family members and the bumbling "Private Investigator(s)" could well have radically changed the outlook of this entire case!

Actually, at this time, after further thought, I am going to go back on my own hypothesis about what happened. Because I'm now thinking that: (1) had Dominic Casey actually located Caylee's skull and told that to Cindy, there is no way she would not have either hounded him to go back and get it or actually got him to take HER there to retrieve it. If Cindy had to set her alarm for 3:00AM and wander around in those woods in the dead of the night, she would most likely have done that.

And (2) after re-reading about the skull itself, it was stated that when found, the skull had obviously been "in place" for some time. Based on the vigor and abandon with which Dominic is shown on the videos to be poking around with that metal rod of his, I now think that if he actually found it, he would not have been able to resist poking or moving the skull.

Yes. And yes. I agree completely.

Okay, the teen said it was under water at least until 3 weeks prior to Caylee being found.....BUT, was it under water all the way back to August? Cause that's when Kronk tried to get an officer to investigate what he thought was a skull at that time...

I doubt DC found Caylee's skull too. But it's interesting to think of the "what if's" if he HAD found the skull.

Up until Caylee's remains were found, this case was built on a lot of strong circumstantial evidence. Probably the strongest physical evidence was Casey's car - the odor of decomp, the hair with the death band, the stain in the trunk, and the results from the Body Farm. Although there's been convictions without a body, it's more of an uphill battle for the prosecution to get that conviction.

With Roy Kronk finding the remains and all the physical evidence with the remains, this case took a turn in a different direction. It then became a solid case for the prosecution. The condition of the remains made it impossible to determine cause of death. But the duct tape around Caylee's head covering her mouth and nose, told the story and made this a first degree murder case.

Had DC found Caylee's skull and all the physical evidence from the Anthony home - the Winnie-the-Pooh blanket, the laundry bag, etc., and someone gathered up all this physical evidence and disposed of it permanently, this case might have a different outcome. Without Caylee's remains the state would still have a good case against Casey Anthony, but a conviction wouldn't be certain.

And.........if Caylee's remains hadn't been found........Cindy Anthony would be on television several times a month announcing a new sighting of Caylee somewhere in the world, and admonishing LE for not following up on her bogus sightings. Finding Caylee's remains brought that to a halt.

This case would be so much different if those bumbling family members and bumbling "private investigators" had been successful in their attempt to obstruct justice.

I dont usually post on the Caylee thread..tho do read (alot),and participate when Live streaming of hearings..but I have to say..right from the giddy up I felt uneasy and suspicious of Dom. Cas. searching that area..initially, I thought, why would he even go there??who or what did he know..and by extention..who told him to go there??

Hindsight, my hinkymeter went to red zone..knowing now coinidink?? NOPE..Cindy and George knew something..no doubt about it..denials arent workin on me one bit..

The defense team should be happy I live in Canada, no chance of being in the "Jury Pool" as do believe Ms Casey is so responsible for Caylee's death my teeth ache :furious:

I am so looking forward to watching this case :woohoo:

Okay, the teen said it was under water at least until 3 weeks prior to Caylee being found.....BUT, was it under water all the way back to August? Cause that's when Kronk tried to get an officer to investigate what he thought was a skull at that time...

Between August 18th-24th, Tropical Storm Faye made landfall in Florida a record 4 times. Some areas received up to 25 inches of rain. Orlando recorded a record 8.2 inches of rain in a 24 hour period. I can not be specific about the amount of rain that flooded Orlando, but Oviedo, which is very close to Orlando was under four feet of water.

If I remember correctly, Roy Kronk made his calls on August 11th, 12th, and I think the 13th?

So if it somehow comes out that the Anthonys knew about the remains being where they were, this elevates the case to a whole new level imo - I mean, I know Casey knew, but for the rest of the Anthonys to plot and scheme while TES was going bankrupt trying to find Caylee...I am speechless. They must all go to prison. I really hope the truth comes out.

Between August 18th-24th, Tropical Storm Faye made landfall in Florida a record 4 times. Some areas received up to 25 inches of rain. Orlando recorded a record 8.2 inches of rain in a 24 hour period. I can not be specific about the amount of rain that flooded Orlando, but Oviedo, which is very close to Orlando was under four feet of water.

If I remember correctly, Roy Kronk made his calls on August 11th, 12th, and I think the 13th?

Some time ago I looked up the statistics and dates for Tropical Storm Fay, and you're absolutely correct.........it made history by making landfall 4 times in Florida, and dumped a lot of water! I'm sure that after Tropical Storm Fay, there were additional rain storms that kept some water levels up.

I think there was a very narrow window here. Roy Kronk's calls to LE and the officer's non-inspection of the area because of a snake occurred, and then within days, the tropical storm hit and the area where Caylee's remains were flooded and was under water for the next few months.

By the time of TES's first search that area and others that were to be searched, were under water. Tim Miller came back the first week of November to do the second search and the area where Caylee's remains were was still under water.

No matter where you live, even here in California which is a drier climate than Florida, there are low-lying areas that will immediately collect water when it rains and will continue to hold water long after other areas are dry.

Anyone know where D.Casey is? Is he a State witness? IMO he knows a lot!

Somebody told him where to look and in my opinion, that somebody told him to get rid of the remains...Where in the hell has he been anyway? Is he a witness for the state? Anyone know? TIA

Horace, I am with you on this, the Anthonys' knew, and Cindy tried to make it all go away, no body, no evidence of murder, IMO, she found out somehow and sent DC there to retrieve the remains.
Hopefully, after Inmate Casey is found guilty, the State will bring charges against her!! Just my wish and opinion

Some time ago I looked up the statistics and dates for Tropical Storm Fay, and you're absolutely correct.........it made history by making landfall 4 times in Florida, and dumped a lot of water! I'm sure that after Tropical Storm Fay, there were additional rain storms that kept some water levels up.

I think there was a very narrow window here. Roy Kronk's calls to LE and the officer's non-inspection of the area because of a snake occurred, and then within days, the tropical storm hit and the area where Caylee's remains were flooded and was under water for the next few months.

By the time of TES's first search that area and others that were to be searched, were under water. Tim Miller came back the first week of November to do the second search and the area where Caylee's remains were was still under water.

No matter where you live, even here in California which is a drier climate than Florida, there are low-lying areas that will immediately collect water when it rains and will continue to hold water long after other areas are dry.

Florida summer months, it is very rare for us not to see a rain storm or thunderstorm at least once a day. Some only last a few minutes, some can last hours. I have witnessed Thunderstorms here in Florida that have been worse than any Hurricane or Tropical Storm I have been through. The lightening is awe-inspiring and scary! I can't be sure about Orlando, but I would assume that the rain that fell from Tropical Storm Fay only added to the rain that had fallen in the June, July and early part of August. Not to mention rain that had fallen after Tropical Storm Fay would keep the area flooded.

I never realized how much of a swamp Florida really is until I started really traveling. It really is just one big swamp with buildings and roads.

ETA: That was not a knock of Florida... I love my big swamp land and would never live anywhere else!

Horace, I am with you on this, the Anthonys' knew, and Cindy tried to make it all go away, no body, no evidence of murder, IMO, she found out somehow and sent DC there to retrieve the remains.
Hopefully, after Inmate Casey is found guilty, the State will bring charges against her!! Just my wish and opinion

I hope that once ICA is convicted they will go after CA/GA for aiding and abetting or whatever the appropriate charge is. There will be no justice for Caylee until that is done. They have tried everything possible to protect her killer. I don't know how they can look at a photo of Caylee and not feel deeply ashamed.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elementpro
Back