2009.10.09 Document Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that emotions are high, but if you read back to some of the earlier comments, some were just plain derogatory without making a point. Sorry, but I just hate to see anyone else suffer due to this whole case. Having worked with young people for years and knowing how damaging comments and perceptions can be to developing self esteem, I just felt that perhaps some were so caught up in the emotion of the moment that they just weren't seeing the broad range of their comments.

I'd like to see the pictures that came off those Kodak cameras. Going to look for them now, I was just sitting down to get started reading all this.

I don't see that. I thought the crystal light bottle with the brown liquid was found in the bag of trash in Casey's car.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - REVISIT from September: the trash bag in Casey's car trunk

There was a Gatorade bottle with liquid found where Caylee was disposed of, but it wasn't in the same bag.

I think you're right. It states the crystal light bottle was found in the bag listed on OCSO property form H-51976. I think that's the bag of trash from the trunk of the car, not a bag found at the remains scene.

I agree! As I was reading through this my thought was "She was not only thrown away like garbage....she was thrown away with garbage!"

That is exactly the first thought that came into my mind. To KC she was nothing but old trash that she doesn't need anymore :furious:

That theory suggests that the murderer wanted someone to read the phrase. Nobody could ever read it if the remains were never found. Her body was not buried, nor was there any determined effort to conceal or place at great distance. Look how close the body was to the house. Not even buried. Just laid there next to a path inside a bright white laundry bag. Anyone would think that this place would be one of the first areas searched for her body. The person placing it there must have realized it would be found very soon after any organized search was started. Circumstances produced something else (not officially found until Dec), but the person dropping off the body there could not have anticipated that, could they?

Is the theory that Casey wanted Caylee's body found and wanted everyone to know what the words on her shirt read as?

coupled with her "diary of days" msn poem..i'd think she would.

Sorry if my comment offended anyone but just so you know......I have cellulite.

I too have cellulite. But for KC bacne and cellulite are the least of her worries or at least should be. Not offended

One item struck me as odd that was found with Caylee. Why would there be a 'winnie the pooh hellium balloon' with the remains. I can understand the blanket, but the balloon seems to be odd. What do you all think?

I am interested in the Pooh balloon as well. I didn't see mention of a string or cord...wonder if one was attached still. Did I miss this in a different doc dump..

That theory suggests that the murderer wanted someone to read the phrase. Nobody could ever read it if the remains were never found. Her body was not buried, nor was there any determined effort to conceal or place at great distance. Look how close the body was to the house. Not even buried. Just laid there next to a path inside a bright white laundry bag. Anyone would think that this place would be one of the first areas searched for her body. The person placing it there must have realized it would be found very soon after any organized search was started. Circumstances produced something else (not officially found until Dec), but the person dropping off the body there could not have anticipated that, could they?

Is the theory that Casey wanted Caylee's body found and wanted everyone to know what the words on her shirt read as?

I think that it is very possible that she planned to have her found earlier. I think that she thought that she had pulled off the perfect crime and no one would suspect her at all. It would fit better with her kidnapping story if she was found earlier with all this evidence (in her mind).

I don't know that I agree with the theory that she was providing clues to Caylee's whereabouts but anything is possible and some of the stuff that she told Lee during visits was just plan weird. Plus CD did go there more than once to search. So.......

I don't think the shirt was picked for that reason though. I think it is just what she happened to have on and KC never thought that anyone might look at the writing on the shirt and think....ah ha! KC wanted everyone to know what a little snot nosed brat she was.

Once no one found her body....KC realized that the passage of time was her best friend and let it lie. Maybe that is why no more visits from the family. She was afraid that she might let something slip and now hoped that her body would never be found.

Maybe? I don't know....

I think you're right. It states the crystal light bottle was found in the bag listed on OCSO property form H-51976. I think that's the bag of trash from the trunk of the car, not a bag found at the remains scene.

I found property form H-51976 here:
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/18740700/detail.html
p. 3542 or PDF p. 153

It states this bag is the white bag w/ blue handles recovered from the towyard.

The crystal light bottle was not found in the same bag with Caylee.

In current news item posted with NEW docs. What is injection list. Downloaded 68 pages on bottom of page says for research?

Personally, IMO, I think KC wanted Cindy to know she had killed Caylee, and so yes, wanted Caylee's body found, and the message on Caylee's shirt was direct from KC to Cindy, and very deliberate.

Personally, IMO, I think KC wanted Cindy to know she had killed Caylee, and so yes, wanted Caylee's body found, and the message on Caylee's shirt was direct from KC to Cindy, and very deliberate.

If that doesn't scream premeditation, I don't know what does.

I am interested in the Pooh balloon as well. I didn't see mention of a string or cord...wonder if one was attached still. Did I miss this in a different doc dump..

That was my thought too. Where is the string? Is it still on the balloon? Makes me think of the computer searches for household weapons.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but does the paperwork state that the second white laundry bag was found inside a black garbage bag in the garage? I thought that kinda strange.

i also thought i read a white body bag??

i took that as a differnt bag then laundry bag or black plastic bag.....

what is that?

never mind....i know now that its the bag they transported caylee in :(

Correct me if I'm wrong, but does the paperwork state that the second white laundry bag was found inside a black garbage bag in the garage? I thought that kinda strange.

very strange. I missed that but very interesting. Like it was hidden

"The letters found with Caylee's remains are believed to be from the shirt she was wearing. The words will spell out 'Big trouble comes in small packages'. The words 'packages' and 'in' were recovered at the crime scene while the remaining words were with the remains. It was theorized Caylee was intentionally placed in this shirt because of what it says".

:eek:

I'm sorry I know I'm not as involved in reading about this case as much as I was at first but if you could bare with me and let me ask a probably stupid question.... Where exaclty is the crime scene?

i also thought i read a white body bag??

i took that as a differnt bag then laundry bag or black plastic bag.....

what is that?

The body bag was the bag that they used to transport her body to the medical examiner's office

If that doesn't scream premeditation, I don't know what does.

Hi PTM!

Is it possible that we're over-thinking this and it was simply Casey's 'inside joke' to herself and had nothing at all to do with hopes/plans for Caylee to be found earlier?

I think that if Casey was hoping for the 'abduction' theory to pan out, then she would have laid more groundwork and reported Caylee missing to someone - somewhere along the way. I don't think Casey wanted Caylee to be found at all, ever so I have to think about the t-shirt more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lizakind