2009.10.8 -Nancy Grace Exclusive with alleged Misty road rage victim.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems very strange to me that someone Tim Miller trusted to send to hang around with Misty and try and get info from her would behave in this alleged manner

Where did we get that the alleged victim was unable to tell the gender of the people in the other car? Because in NG transcript, there's the 911 call and she calls them "girls".

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: And it`s non-stop. These people are crazy. Like, I didn`t -- honestly, like, you know, I don`t provoke people or do anything as far as road rage, but I mean, these girls are just, like -- I don`t know. Like, I didn`t even do anything, and they`re, like, victimizing me.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0910/08/ng.01.html

At one point she's asked to describe the passenger, and she says "I think it's a girl....."

Seems very strange to me that someone Tim Miller trusted to send to hang around with Misty and try and get info from her would behave in this alleged manner

Is it strange...But, maybe NG reference to "Thelma & Louise" was right on.

Where did we get that the alleged victim was unable to tell the gender of the people in the other car? Because in NG transcript, there's the 911 call and she calls them "girls".

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0910/08/ng.01.html

If you listen to the 911 call, she couldn't tell the sex of the passenger.
She was asked "Female or male", her exact words "I think female, I'm not sure".

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ty-cummings-road-rage-100709,0,755313.mp3file

Flossie, it surprised me as well, the only things i can think after reading more details is that DB was trying to gain Misty's trust even more with that stunt, even though she shouldn't have done it that way. If she kept up her motherly act, and told Misty not to instigate, it would have been more appropriate.. It may just be a case of bad judgement being used.
Instead of joining Misty, she could have just told her not to instigate anything. DB may have had a wild streak in her youth, and it happened to come out while DB thinking she can get Misty to trust her more through a stunt like that.. a lot of questions that need answers..

If you listen to the 911 call, she couldn't tell the sex of the passenger.
She was asked "Female or male", her exact words "I think female, I'm not sure".

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ty-cummings-road-rage-100709,0,755313.mp3file

That's what stumped me as well. I guess it narrows down to 2 different things
A. She really wasn't sure and was nervous
B. She knew exactly who was in that car and wanted it to look like she didn't know so she stated she wasn't sure on gender

I think there's more info involved we aren't aware of, jmo, her story is not true imo, and I think she absolutely recognized Misty

OK thanks...

Sounds to me like she could tell but wants to qualify it due to nervousness or some other reason.

I've seen a picture of the woman who was driving Misty when this incident occurred, and her hair is extremely short. I can see how the victim wasn't sure of gender.

The Maitland Interchange where the incident began is mile marker 90 on Interstate 4. The Lake Mary exit where it ended is mile marker 98. That's a total distance of 8 miles. CB said the incident went on for 30 minutes at speeds of 65 to 80 mph? At a speed of 70 mph, it would take 7.5 minutes to travel 8 miles...doesn't matter if it's I-4 or where you are....30 minutes can't be true. If 30 minutes is true, then the speed isn't true. If one or the other isn't true, is the story true? IMO...I don't think so.

I hate to say it, as I really do believe that MC is the very definition of guilty, but I don't think I believe the pharma rep. I think she realized who she was right next to, may have her own personal beliefs about the case, may have even thought she was helping by trying to get Misty locked up in jail, and made a snap decision to do what she could to that end.

However, after seeing Misty's denail of the incident, it strikes me as being as contrived as any of the stories she told about Haleigh's disappearance. So for me to continue to believe that the car incident was made up or blown out of proportion, I also have to allow some small measure of doubt about my initial perceptions of her interviews about Haleigh.

Therefore, I will continue to plant myself firmly on the fence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChillThrills