2009.11.19 Defense Files Motion suggesting Kronk as Killer #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just pointing out that they could have interviewed her at least for the Internal affairs investigation on Cain. She probably has a lot of knowledge.

I did not expect that anyone would make a big joke out of officer Ketlin Cutcher.

The defense are equal respected officers of the court and I take their motions seriously. I don't see it as a joke at all. Caylee deserves respect as well as truth.
Oh, come on NTS...it makes as much sense as going after RK...or dragging RK's gf into something...to find out what? If there was a "she", she was in the car. Unless she had very long ears she couldn't have heard the exchange. I don't think this will be the last of JB's motions...and I pray those to come will be a little more sound than this one.
And how does going after every Tom, Dick, and Sally serve Caylee? RK may not be da bomb, but he found what was left of Caylee and for that...he should be thanked.

I was just pointing out that they could have interviewed her at least for the Internal affairs investigation on Cain. She probably has a lot of knowledge.

I did not expect that anyone would make a big joke out of officer Ketlin Cutcher.

The defense are equal respected officers of the court and I take their motions seriously. I don't see it as a joke at all. Caylee deserves respect as well as truth.

Whereas I did inject some humor in my initial post or two about Cutcher, make no mistake, notthatsmart - I am dead serious. Dead serious:

I believe that there is at least an equal amount of similar circumstantial evidence against Cutcher as the defense contends there is against Kronk in this motion.

I am investigating. I will have more results over the next few days.

MOO

I must ask again, if Roy had anything to do with Caylees demise, why on earth would he call LE in the first place ? Guilty people usually don't report their crimes, or crimes that they have had any involvement in. Why would he be so intent on having LE check out his concerns ? Looking at all avenues in any case is a good thing, but when it crosses the line of reason, I don't see the point.

I think it is possible that Ketlin Cutcher saw Rk's girlfriend sitting in the car there on Aug 13th at 15;37 hours.

I don't know who Rk's girlfriend is. Wish I did.

Deputy Cutcher never mentions anyone else in Kronk's car or out of Kronk's car. It doesn't matter. If someone was sitting in Kronk's car, as Kronk said, the air conditioning was on. It was August. In Florida. The air conditioning was on. The car windows would have been closed and anyone in the car would have heard nothing said.

But... I find it highly suspicious that neither Cutcher nor Cain made any mention of any other person there. They seem to have possibly been conspiring.

MOO

I think Kronk was part of a daisy chain. Having said that...KC could have cared less that Caylee was dead. KC was relieved. A very irresponsible person. A very weird situation. But no facts lead towards Kronk killing Caylee. And let's just suspend disbelief as far as we can, why would KC be afraid of a utility worker? She wouldn't. She lied and killed her child. The rest is just window dressing. NO ONE THING PROVES KC IS INNOCENT.

Bold one: Well if Rk is part of a daisy chain, then that changes everything and deserves a full investigation.

Bold two: Well no facts because he has not been fully investigated.

Bold three: No one needs to prove Kc is innocent. The Sa needs to prove she is guilty of pre meditated murder. If there is a daisy chain, then we need to know the whole truth about the daisy chain and who all is involved. We would also need to charge Rk with giving false info to police. I realize there is a daisy chain thread, but I do believe it should be discussed here in the context of this motion. As always MOO

There seems to be a little confusion as to whether it was RK’s girlfriend or one of his coworkers. The following is quoted from RK, bottom of page 5615.

RK The next night I called again. And this is all like nine, ten o’clock at night. It wasn’t early in the day or anything like that. And then I called the tipline. And then the tipline said, “well, we’ll have somebody meet you out there.” So I went out there again after work. I drove my own car over there. We were sitting over there in the air conditioning. The guy shows up. I show him what, you know. “It’s over there.”

It sounds like he went over there around 9pm, after work, and was sitting there in the air conditioning with someone. I would guess it was his girlfriend since RK had said she made him call before. I guess it could be a co-worker, but that late in the evening it doesn’t seem likely.
This is the night where Cain had been derelict in his duty. Since there is no identification of who had been at the scene with RK, that I know of, it just makes me wonder how thorough LE has been in other areas involving RK. If LE has done a thorough investigation of RK, and has not been derelict in their duties as officer Cain was, then if the judge denies this motion it should not make a difference later on. However, if LE has not been thorough or has more incidents of dereliction of duty involving RK, then if the judge denies the motion, it may allow the defense an opening in the appeals process if KC is convicted. If the motion is as ridiculous as some seem to think it is, then why should anyone want to stop the defense from making fools of themselves in court? As for RK, the public has access to his prior bad acts, if it is allowed in court, then he will have a chance to defend himself in court. If he is completely innocent of any wrong doing, the damage has already been done, and making fools of the defense in court could be the best thing for him. On the other hand, if RK is guilty of some wrong doing, it would not be the first time a shocking development happened it a case. moo

Do you recalll who, specifically, was the first person who stated or insinuated that said girlfriend worked for OCSD?

My memory is that LP came out with this on NG....but LP came out with a lot of "mistruths/assumptions" while on the big screen...

Has anyone else indenpendently stated that the gf works in law enforcement?

I think Kronk was part of a daisy chain. Having said that...KC could have cared less that Caylee was dead. KC was relieved. A very irresponsible person. A very weird situation. But no facts lead towards Kronk killing Caylee. And let's just suspend disbelief as far as we can, why would KC be afraid of a utility worker? She wouldn't. She lied and killed her child. The rest is just window dressing. NO ONE THING PROVES KC IS INNOCENT.
...and if he was part of the chain...does the defense really want that to come out?

The question is...who would have sent RK there if that was the case?

Do you recalll who, specifically, was the first person who stated or insinuated that said girlfriend worked for OCSD?

My memory is that LP came out with this on NG....but LP came out with a lot of "mistruths/assumptions" while on the big screen...

Has anyone else indenpendently stated that the gf works in law enforcement?
Not to my knowledge. I always thought that LP was miffed that he wasn't the one to find Caylee...a bruised ego if you ask me.

Oh, come on NTS...it makes as much sense as going after RK...or dragging RK's gf into something...to find out what? If there was a "she", she was in the car. Unless she had very long ears she couldn't have heard the exchange. I don't think this will be the last of JB's motions...and I pray those to come will be a little more sound than this one.
And how does going after every Tom, Dick, and Sally serve Caylee? RK may not be da bomb, but he found what was left of Caylee and for that...he should be thanked.

And keep in mind that while LE is "going after every Tom, Dick, and Sally" in a pursuit to serve Caylee, George, Fred and Mary are getting away with the crimes they committed....

I must ask again, if Roy had anything to do with Caylees demise, why on earth would he call LE in the first place ? Guilty people usually don't report their crimes, or crimes that they have had any involvement in. Why would he be so intent on having LE check out his concerns ? Looking at all avenues in any case is a good thing, but when it crosses the line of reason, I don't see the point.

The only theory I can come up with is that someone would try to point something out if later they planned to put it there and therefore clear their name from it. (by saying that was there back in aug)

You could preserve the body (to cover smell) in a freezer until all the searches were done. (TES done that weekend before Nov 11th) Then dump the body and then find it and not only clear your own name, but possibly get reward money.

That is just a theory and not a rumor. I have other theories about how Rk could have come in contact with Caylee, but I am sure there are plenty.

I was just trying to figure out why so many inconsistencies in Rk's statements and actions. Theory only and Moo

The only theory I can come up with is that someone would try to point something out if later they planned to put it there and therefore clear their name from it. (by saying that was there back in aug)

You could preserve the body (to cover smell) in a freezer until all the searches were done. (TES done that weekend before Nov 11th) Then dump the body and then find it and not only clear your own name, but possibly get reward money.

That is just a theory and not a rumor. I have other theories about how Rk could have come in contact with Caylee, but I am sure there are plenty.

I was just trying to figure out why so many inconsistencies in Rk's statements and actions. Theory only and Moo
Yet the only ones who seem to go back in the area before discovery were DC and JH.

PS- and I like the "theory" added on at the end.

[/B]

Bold two: Well no facts because he has not been fully investigated.

You're that sure he's guilty, huh?

Kronk was investigated by LE, nothing was found, and he was officially cleared.

On the other hand, neither Cain nor Cutcher were investigated in regards to any involvement in the death or disposal of Caylee, and their actions are highly suspicious.

There is at least an equal, and possibly greater, amount of similar circumstantial evidence against Cain and Cutcher as there is contended in the defense motion against Kronk.

MOO

Funny you should mention that. Won't work. Freezer doesn't cover smell.

I just read the other day about a man who killed his 21 year old daughter, and stuffed her body in a freezer in his motor home. Two years later, some workers come and open the door of his motor home, and were about knocked over by the smell of her body, as soon as they opened the door of the motor home.

I'm happy to get you the links to the news stories if you'd like to read about it. Just let me know.

...and if he was part of the chain...does the defense really want that to come out?

The question is...who would have sent RK there if that was the case?

Bold one: Of course they do, this is a fact finding mission. That is why they are so confident. This motion was very bold. You know, be careful what you wish for. They are not afraid of the truth, or they wouldn't be making motions like this.

Bold two: 235000.00 is a lot of money. Perhaps the perp was willing to share.

Just speculating here and all of just my opinion.

So many inconsistencies in RK's actions and statements ? Do tell NTS.

Are you also trying to figure out the many many inconsistencies in Casey's actions and statements ? I don't hear a lot about that in your posts.

RK was a former Bounty Hunter - he would know better than to insert himself in a crime he committed. This is not like the arsonist watching the fire and being captured in the photo of the on lookers, IMHO. IMHO, he would more likely have inserted himself if there was something to gain or he was paid to be the one to discover Baby Caylee. Seems far more likely to me that the A's inner circle could have had a member offer $ to a select group of daisy chainers and the first to find would get the money and possibly the reward. If RK wanted the reward, I would think with his past history in the Bounty Hunting field and his being a gov't employee he knew the reward money was not going to come to him, but the 'finder's fee' and the publicity money would if he played it right.
I don't however see how any of the daisy chain thoughts implicate him of murder. Oh and all I have typed here is just, MHO.

Funny you should mention that. Won't work. Freezer doesn't cover smell.

I just read the other day about a man who killed his 21 year old daughter, and stuffed her body in a freezer in his motor home. Two years later, some workers come and open the door of his motor home, and were about knocked over by the smell of her body, as soon as they opened the door of the motor home.

I'm happy to get you the links to the news stories if you'd like to read about it. Just let me know.

Ever heard of Jeffery Dahmer? Thats how he did it.

Surely you're not saying there was no smell? People complained of the smell coming from Dahmer's home for some time.

And he only froze small portions of some of his victims. The bulk of their bodies he used chemicals and acid to boil down and then flushed the mush down the drain. Other large body parts he put in sealed barrels.

It stunk.

Even though Dahmer lived near a chocolate factory in Milwaukee, people in the neighborhood noticed terrible smells coming out of the place. He also used acid vats and barrels to store victims in. I think he stored organs in the fridge, but freezing wasn't the main way he preserved human remains.

Bold one: Of course they do, this is a fact finding mission. That is why they are so confident. This motion was very bold. You know, be careful what you wish for. They are not afraid of the truth, or they wouldn't be making motions like this.

Bold two: 235000.00 is a lot of money. Perhaps the perp was willing to share.

Just speculating here and all of just my opinion.
Fact finding mission ? How many other people have they tried to pin this on before Roy ? Which one is the real killer ? Doesn't it take away from the defenses claim, that Roy K. was involved, when they have said basically the same about many others ?

This motion was very bold, I will admit that.

The defense is afraid of the truth and that is why they are writing motions such as this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nancydrewmom