2009.12.09 Document Release: Adolescent Calling for Help Near School

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
...and why would he want to kill Caylee? How did he know her? How is RK connected to Zanny? Ya know, NTS...I'm open to a lot of theories...but sometimes things are what they are and everything else just kinda sounds "off".

Bold 1 :Why anyone would kill Caylee I don't know. There are hundreds of children abducted and killed in this country. Last year 4 miles from the Anthony home, a man broke into a home and made a make shift bed in the garage and then went into the house to get the little girl. He duct taped her mouth and went to find some shoes or heels, she got the duct tape loose and began to scream awaking the father and the man ran off. The police later found him and he is now awaiting trial. Perhaps we could ask him why he did what he did and many other men like him do such things. I don't know the answer , but I do know it happens. So, I don't need that motive from a perp like that for me to be suspicious.

Bold 2 :I don't think any of these perps would need to know their victim.

Bold 3 : Not sure about that one, but as time goes on, we learn new things about RK. The connection may be through a ring of some sort.

Bold 1 :Why anyone would kill Caylee I don't know. There are hundreds of children abducted and killed in this country. Last year 4 miles from the Anthony home, a man broke into a home and made a make shift bed in the garage and then went into the house to get the little girl. He duct taped her mouth and went to find some shoes or heels, she got the duct tape loose and began to scream awaking the father and the man ran off. The police later found him and he is now awaiting trial. Perhaps we could ask him why he did what he did and many other men like him do such things. I don't know the answer , but I do know it happens. So, I don't need that motive from a perp like that for me to be suspicious.

Bold 3 : Not sure about that one, but as time goes on, we learn new things about RK. The connection may be through a ring of some sort.

Data suggests that most murders of children under 12 years old are committed by mothers

http://www.publications.villanova.edu/Concept/2005/Filicide.pdf

http://books.google.com/books?id=e-...=X&oi=book_result&resnum=5&ct=result#PPA23,M1

http://www.slate.com/id/2063086/

I don't think what he reported in August is what he found in December. He even admitted that it was only 50 percent chance it was in the same area.
The fact that he reported a bag, but the 911 operater said he could remain annonymis if it was a corpse, shows me that LE should have gotten animal control out there and went in the water to see. At least the 911 operator was being serious, but Richard Cain was not. ( or is it true that it was just a bag of twigs) IMO

Richard Cain admitted he was lying about having found a bag of twigs.

ETA: Here's the link:
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5429204/Casey-Anthony-Deputy-Richard-Cain

Its just theory and possibilities. Could easily be cleared up with a public records search on October 9th from the Orange County Utilities. Wonder if Muzikman could help us out here.

I don't understand why they parked their police cars directly north on north side of the woods, when the witnesses pointed to the north west where the body was found. Water should have receded in area A by October 9th.

Just speculating, but perhaps she was already deceased and it was the perps girlfriend screaming. I am just sleuthing this thread and it is all just speculation on my part, but again here we have things that are unexplained. This is my opinion only. I know this is a doc dump day and emotions are running high. I don't mean to hurt anyones feelings. I have much much respect for Little Caylee and want the whole truth to be found.

Good idea to consider any and all possibilities. Wasn't KC out of jail at that time? Maybe she snuck out of the house and went to visit the remains site. Perhaps she thought she could "find" Caylee's body and become the poor grieving "innocent" mother. But when no one responded to her cries she changed her mind and went home? Where can we find out her records for her electronic bracelet, and whether it showed signs of any tampering?

Perhaps what the neighbor heard was not really "help" but instead an inquiry from KC as to where Caylee was now or where she hoped that she had consigned Caylee to?

I don't know, somehow I just believe that if there had been problems with the electronic bracelet, we would have heard about it before now. But if we want to ignore known evidence then we can pretty much make the story fit anyone and call them a perp.

Roy Kronk was cleared by LE. Roy Kronk is not a suspect. Roy Kronk is not a person of interest.

I thought we did not accuse innocent people on this forum.

It's an interesting theory, but wouldn't that mean that he had Caylee with him while he was driving around reading meters? That doesn't seem plausible, IMO.

He told his friends on August 11th he saw a skull- page 8 in link(see attachment). On page 7 of the link it says that Roy's timesheet and detailed log of when Roy worked at the Suburban area were acquired. Moreover, it states the dates he was assigned to the area on page 6 (see attachment below).

http://www.momlogic.com/cdn/v3/pdf/casey_anthony_detectives_report.pdf

Well I guess he told his friends that he saw a skull.
He told his family he saw a skull.
But he told police he saw a bag. I think if he would have told police that he saw a skull, they would have been right there to look.

Now that timesheet and detailed log, the doc says Roy was assigned the area again in Sept or October. First of all which was it? Sept or Oct. Furthermore in his jan 6 interview, Roy says he assigned Nov 11th. Sounds like he is out there every month. Sure would like to know if it was October 9th since the 11the was a Saturday.

I would like to get my hands on. Do you have a link to that? I don't think it is out in discovery and I can not imagine why. thanks Harmony

Well I guess he told his friends that he saw a skull.
He told his family he saw a skull.
But he told police he saw a bag. I think if he would have told police that he saw a skull, they would have been right there to look.

Now that timesheet and detailed log, I would like to get my hands on. Do you have a link to that? I don't think it is out in discovery and I can not imagine why. thanks Harmony

Hi NTS!

YVW! The only mention of LE having Kronk's timesheet and work schedule log, that I have seen, is in the link I provided. It is probably not in the discovery because he was not considered a suspect.

He told his friends on August 11th he saw a skull- page 8 in link(see attachment). On page 7 of the link it says that Roy's timesheet and detailed log of when Roy worked at the Suburban area were acquired. Moreover, it states the dates he was assigned to the area on page 6 (see attachment below).

http://www.momlogic.com/cdn/v3/pdf/casey_anthony_detectives_report.pdf

I have thought about that since there has been more discussion lately. He saw it from a distance, he "thought" he saw a skull. But he didn't walk through the water right?

The best way for me to describe that is like this. Remember when the crime scene photos came out? How many people saw a 'book' at the scene? The same book that Caylee read to her grandfather during her visit. The 'book' was a hot topic here for a while. But when later docs came out listing the contents found at the crime scene, there was no book. There was something else, I think it was a sign.

Now Kronk was seeing the bag at that time from a distance. Maybe there was a flash of something light colored when the wind blew, maybe it was just the way the bag curved that reminded him of the way it would look draped over a skull. So he thought that what he was seeing was the skull.

But it just so happens that his guess about it being a skull was right, and our guess about a book was wrong. Because he wasn't positive, he didn't tell LE when he called it in. But when talking to friends, yeah he talked about it. Probably talked about it pretty excitedly. The same was the 'book' was talked about here.

Hi NTS!

YVW! The only mention of LE having Kronk's timesheet and work schedule log, that I have seen, is in the link I provided. It is probably not in the discovery because he was not considered a suspect.

But they said it was aquired. don't they have to give it out in discovery? or sunshine law?

I just want to clear it up that he did not work that area on October 9th. Reasonable. imo

By the way, thank you for this information.

I'm sure that I have previously posted a link to the report by Botanist David Hall that clearly states the roots found growing into the remains were between 4-6 mos old when remains were found. If you count back 4 mos that's August 11th-6 mos would be June 11th. Waaay before October. Kronk is a man-not a magician and this is not a magic show filled with illusion and manipulation. Most of us here are trying to work with the facts of the case as they happened but these attempts are continuously being forced off-topic and that's a shame.
Sometimes I just don't get people...

Mods, I'm really sorry for the rant. :hug:
Maybe the thread can get back On Topic.

I find this to be on topic since the 2 witnesses pointed North West right where the body was found by Rk himself.

I would like to read this report by Botonist David Hall. Do you have that link? It was my understanding that he did his report based on a picture. Is that true? I will check your post to see if I can find it. Thanks for the info.

Ps to Mods: If you feel I am off topic, I will remove my post. sorry

I have thought about that since there has been more discussion lately. He saw it from a distance, he "thought" he saw a skull. But he didn't walk through the water right?

The best way for me to describe that is like this. Remember when the crime scene photos came out? How many people saw a 'book' at the scene? The same book that Caylee read to her grandfather during her visit. The 'book' was a hot topic here for a while. But when later docs came out listing the contents found at the crime scene, there was no book. There was something else, I think it was a sign.

Now Kronk was seeing the bag at that time from a distance. Maybe there was a flash of something light colored when the wind blew, maybe it was just the way the bag curved that reminded him of the way it would look draped over a skull. So he thought that what he was seeing was the skull.

But it just so happens that his guess about it being a skull was right, and our guess about a book was wrong. Because he wasn't positive, he didn't tell LE when he called it in. But when talking to friends, yeah he talked about it. Probably talked about it pretty excitedly. The same was the 'book' was talked about here.

Hi Mysteriew,

I have been looking for hours, it seems LOL, for this statement where Kronk said he was 99.9% sure what he saw back in August was the same skull he found in December. I will keep looking to try and track that statement down.

I really do not think the scream (for help) heard had any connection to Kronk whatsoever. Nor do I think it has any connection to Caylee beyond establishing standing water at the remains site.

But they said it was aquired. don't they have to give it out in discovery? or sunshine law?

I just want to clear it up that he did not work that area on October 9th. Reasonable. imo

By the way, thank you for this information.

A lawyer would have to answer that question about disclosing his information due to the sunshine law.

You are very welcome NTS!

A friendly reminder:

“Inviting” is termed as a post where you invite other members to contact you to find out more information, rather than post it in the forum. This is not allowed and any posts with emails or invitations to contact for more information will either be edited or deleted entirely. This includes use of the Private Message system via comments such as “Check your PMs” or “PM me” posted in discussion threads.

I find this to be on topic since the 2 witnesses pointed North West right where the body was found by Rk himself.

I would like to read this report by Botonist David Hall. Do you have that link? It was my understanding that he did his report based on a picture. Is that true? I will check your post to see if I can find it. Thanks for the info.

Ps to Mods: If you feel I am off topic, I will remove my post. sorry
3 pages
3810-3812

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photo...ypages3802to3845/1/lg/3802-3845-1_Page_09.htm

Please use the Kronk thread to discuss Kronk. Thank you!

Yes, this thread needs to get back on topic.

Hi Mysteriew,

I have been looking for hours, it seems LOL, for this statement where Kronk said he was 99.9% sure what he saw back in August was the same skull he found in December. I will keep looking to try and track that statement down.

I really do not think the scream (for help) heard had any connection to Kronk whatsoever. Nor do I think it has any connection to Caylee beyond establishing standing water at the remains site.

I believe this is the Jan 6th interview that you are talking about. I believe he does state that he was 99 percent sure that it was a skull in August. I believe he states it was the same bag. However, I think in another one of the interviews (and there were two before that), He said he was only 50 percent sure it was the same area.

Notthatsmart, Christee posted the link for the botanist report a few posts above this one. Hope this helps.

Notthatsmart, Christee posted the link for the botanist report a few posts above this one. Hope this helps.

I found the report on docstoc, thanks.

He examines the roots on pictures provided to him by the Medical examiners office. He is guessing the diameter and then following up with a statement of 3 to 6 months. Just a guess imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member