2009.12.11 Discuss Motions hearing. One year to the day Caylee Found #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just listened back and you're right, she said that. She said it twice in fact, once before the a's stormed out and again afterward.

Cindy walked out first, then George.

Anyone able to clip it and post this?

Also just JA's part?

I just listened back and you're right, she said that. She said it twice in fact, once before the a's stormed out and again afterward.

Cindy walked out first, then George.

You got a link? Has one been posted yet? The best part is Ashton's wrap up

Dang I missed the whole hearing, anyone know when and where a replay is at ? TIA.

Did anyone notice the fierce anger on Casey's face before she cried while JA was describing how Caylee died? Her mouth tightened and her eyes narrowed, I never saw her react like that in court before.
She is one hateful woman.....and so cooked.

Her face was about as red as red can be.

OMG... I <3 Mr. Ashton!! he is amazing... KC cracked like a thrown egg when he was talking... I got chills listening to him. when he said began talking about Caylee being alive and unable to struggle when the tape was placed over her nose and mouth ... Did anyone catch what KC said to AL?? I could have sworn it was "that's not true".

Continued...
If she was physically restrained her killer would have to restrained her arms by some means, applying tape while she was conscious, as the killer looked into her face maybe the killer even saw her eyes as the tape was applied, first one then two then three so that no breath was possible. could caylee understood what was happening? did she try to resist. did the killer see the fear as the tape was applied?

And Casey was there crying away, reliving what she had done to her child...

Did anyone else notice that KC was not wiping her tears today with her middle finger like she was when her Daddy was testifying?? I've been waiting for this. man, it was so obvious!

I think KC is on medications before each court date, but, no numbness could help her today! hehehe

Go Ashton, you are awesome! I wont even go into def..boring, on and on and on. Sounded like she was reading the whole speech!

I was surprised, WESH put up the clip afterward of her crying when they were discussing visitation with family, but not the big breakdown Casey had when the prosecutor was saying Caylee's nose and mouth had been taped.

Yep, her tears were because SHE HEARD ASHTON SAYING WHAT HAPPENED. Not for Caylee or the pain she caused her but because SHE IS CAUGHT.

She may have realised that she was NOT as smart as she thought she was and that contrary to her lawyers have been telling her, the State DOES INDEED KNOW exactly what happened and they are going to shout it from the roof tops!

She has been labouring under the delusion that she has "support", that it "cant be proved" and that AL, JB and TM's fantastic lawyerin skills will show everyone how SHE is the victim... i think the penny may have dropped that that is NOT how this is going to play out and that she and her fancy team have NO CONTROL over what the state say in court. That is why she was "crying".

I really was moved by the way the argument built to the point of noting that IF jurors reached the stage of deciding whether or not to impose the DP, by then they would already have decided that the face Caylee saw was that of her mother. Chilling.

Which would put the crying about her, not caylee.

Killing your child, that would have to haunt you, when all is quiet. He painted a picture, and the way KC was acting, she was RELIVING it. Not hearing it the first time, etc.

The time she poked her eyes, it was about her possible DP. This was no different. It wasn't about what little Caylee endured. But those images haunting her.

I agree with you. She would be defiant if he was wrong. She also acted out when the REAL body was found. She ignored the BP stuff as if it was nothing.
YES, i'm glad i'm not the only one who remembers the BP reaction. she was like "whatever" because she KNEW. if Ashton had said something that was wrong, she would be calm and secretly smug because she would be thinking that "they have no idea what I really did" but now she knows they're well informed.

THAT was definitely the most drama we have seen in any of the hearings thus far. Ashton is the best speaker. There was nary an "um" or an "er".

It is comical how the defense act as if the truth of how Caylee died is somehow too harsh to discuss in front of their delicate client! (Despite the fact that their delicate flower client did this!) AL is the designated "touch-er"...she is permitted to touch KC (to show us all how sad it is that the Prosecutors are being so mean). AL has KC's wrist during the brilliant Ashton's argument...as much to say "there there...this is sooooo mean! To make you hear these brutal words!! TSK TSK!"

(.......who was there to comfort Caylee???)

Ashton was wonderful.

FINALLY Casey broke down because as Ashton described how Casey killed her daughter...Casey was getting the flashbacks and she couldn't stand it and wanted them to stop or she was going to break..she tries so hard not to think about it you can tell
I saw anger a lot today from Casey
I think that several people leaving the courtroom including her parents means they couldn't stay there defending Casey...actions speak louder than words
Ashton did such a good job and Casey's defense attys is a joke! Would love to see GA and CA faces before they walked out
Casey is only about Casey..very apparent today. Based on her defense attorneys and how they acted and what they said..they KNOW Casey did it and if the death penalty stays on they KNOW she will be convicted. If they keep the death penalty on today...I think Casey JUUST MIGHT plead out

For all those watching these emotions, today, from KC, and have followed this case from the beginning, watching endless videos, hearing HOURS of testimony from all who had been with KC, when her daughter was missing, must remember her happy demeanor, when making cookies for LP, fooling with Tracy, wearing the monitor around her ankles, all her smiles & laughter AND INSENSITIVE comments, when her daughter had been missing for 31 days, WHERE WERE HER EMOTIONS AND TEARS THEN?
I agree with you... and I'm confused about something. I'm confused about AL's comforting her during this proceeding. I remember during the Menendez trial, EM's attorney would try to comfort him and IIRC, the judge or DA complained about it and her actions stopped. I'm confused by this. Why is AL allowed to do this with KC? To me it appears to be "coaching" and fake. It shouldn't be allowed IMO.

I agreed with the defense about the death penalty. No history of cruelty, no history of injuries, no history of abuse, no injuries prior to her disappearance, manner of death not known, and only circumstantial evidence to possibly link Casey to the murder. It was interesting about the studies regarding death penalty juries.

WOW! I think Jeff Ashton just threw down the gauntlet and I think it is crystal clear why the State is seeking the death penalty. I am not a death penalty proponent, but his argument is compelling - to say the least.

He sure did. Made my day. :toastred:

Just watched them replay part of ashtons remarks... And right before kc broke down... She looked up with such anger... Can someone get a screenshot of that?? JB said something to her and that's when she started to cry... But man... That angry face was pure evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem