Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was ME who said: "that's it"? :woohoo:

:floorlaugh:

I thought the same thing. What was the point? Maybe to show that CA and GA are not white knuckle angry at the world now, are healing somewhat? I dunno. Just wish t.v. would quit putting them on or anyone involved with the case until trial. I know, I know, they have to keep the public interest up so everyone will watch the trial. Sigh....

So it is all about them...the figure pointing...blame shifting...I can't believe my own flesh and blood would do this etc...I wonder if anyone is impressed by this behavior...if there are still those that support them...that will feel for the grieving grandparents...

The one good thing about a trial...is G&C won't be able to be on camera tours during it...right?

I've not read the entire thread yet, so this may have already been mentioned, but maybe the reason they're spouting the 100% line is that they're trying to get Casey to acknowledge them? Maybe one the reasons that she didn't have proper clothes for court is that Casey won't ask her parents for them? Maybe they aren't able to see her not only because of Jose's advice but Casey doesn't want to deal with it?

Following the thought that Casey ruled the roost with her antics long before the mess with Caylee occurred it seems like C & G are groveling, trying to get on her good side so she will see that they're there in her corner.

It's all so convoluted and confusing, so many coincidences and weird facts...ya just don't know what to make of it all.

Precisely! You remind me of KC's first jail phone call home where she remarks on seeing CA's cameo on TV and CA quite proudly comments she has done 4 or 5.

I think these VIP media cameos and $$$'s are the making of CA, from her viewpoint -- she obviously loves the spotlight and has moderated her message accordingly to keep the invites coming.

I honestly believe that years after KC is convicted and running the appeals CA will continue with her appearances as the media checks back in on the story.

Quite the celebrity with a full agenda of cruises, court hearings and, groupie/supporter entourage.

BBM

yeah, when did the groupie thing start and who are all those people hovering and patting and petting CA? Are there still people left who are willing to buy into the whole grieving celebrity grandparents ? Might they get a reality show of their very own ? (sarcasm) They already have the support cast ready to roll. CA/GA are groomng themselves for a future on some media circuit... and already have the assistants in place to keep their makeup fresh and stylists to help wtih their wrdrobes and even emotion coaches to assist with voice tone and pitch.

not enough puking emoticons in the world to convey my disgust at these two

IDK if this has been mentioned since I haven't read all replies to this thread but I wish The Today Show would've asked GA & CA if they felt KC was innocent in regards to the check felonies she's up against. I also wish, following the comment CA had about LE not doing a "full investigation", they would've asked why they went on that cruise. geez.

I've not read the entire thread yet, so this may have already been mentioned, but maybe the reason they're spouting the 100% line is that they're trying to get Casey to acknowledge them? Maybe one the reasons that she didn't have proper clothes for court is that Casey won't ask her parents for them? Maybe they aren't able to see her not only because of Jose's advice but Casey doesn't want to deal with it?

Following the thought that Casey ruled the roost with her antics long before the mess with Caylee occurred it seems like C & G are groveling, trying to get on her good side so she will see that they're there in her corner.

It's all so convoluted and confusing, so many coincidences and weird facts...ya just don't know what to make of it all.

BBM. Well that's the thing. Jose's advice is just that - advice. It's KC's decision whether or not to allow visitors. She's chosen not to. Not the jail's problem. Not the court system's problem. It's a personal situation between KC and her parents, and one I couldn't care less about. If I lived in FL, I'd be mighty annoyed about the waste of my taxpayer dollars for a girl's delusion that she's special.

BBM. Well that's the thing. Jose's advice is just that - advice. It's KC's decision whether or not to allow visitors. She's chosen not to. Not the jail's problem. Not the court system's problem. It's a personal situation between KC and her parents, and one I couldn't care less about. If I lived in FL, I'd be mighty annoyed about the waste of my taxpayer dollars a girl's delusion that she's special.

I do and I am.

I'm a little confused by your post in response to mine...I'm aware of all the details and I'm not a sympathizer, by far. Was just putting in my :twocents: as to why they're so desperately clinging to the we believe Casey 100% line.

holy moses.....GA is stuck in the mud

lets see, he and CA could not bring someone into the world that could do this

ok ok ok.. i got it GA Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :furious:

BUT you both did bring someone into the world that lies incessantly, steals, incessantly, deceives incessantly, and also loves to bring law enforcement on all kinds of crazy WILD GOOOSE CHASES

so i guess its too big of stretch to think that someone who does all of the above would harm her daughter

when its all done GA will wish he would have stood up for the baby.........

he wont do it now, but he will wish he did

I know I kinda got a "verbal" spanking for mentioning this show and the supposed "experts" on it....but....LOL...JVM had a short discussion about the A's appearances on all these morning shows....her "guests" basically said the A's need to STFU....and KC, with all the publicity from these morning media blitzes, may not be able to get a "fair" (cough, cough) trial even if there's a change in venue. These "appearances" bring the case, basically, country wide. Another guest said that this case doesn't get much attention in the rest of Florida....mostly only Orlando, even that's dying down....:waitasec:

holy moses.....GA is stuck in the mud

lets see, he and CA could not bring someone into the world that could do this

ok ok ok.. i got it GA Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :furious:

BUT you both did bring someone into the world that lies incessantly, steals, incessantly, deceives incessantly, and also loves to bring law enforcement on all kinds of crazy WILD GOOOSE CHASES

so i guess its too big of stretch to think that someone who does all of the above would harm her daughter

when its all done GA will wish he would have stood up for the baby.........

he wont do it now, but he will wish he did

I agree. IMO He is the only person in that "family" that has a conscience If he continues to live this charade and lies under oath at trial to keep his "wife" happy, his guilt will eat him up. You thought you wanted to die before, George? That you had a moral dilemma then? Just wait, going against your moral compass, what you know in your heart is right, creates horrendous guilt, eats you from the inside out. It can become dificult to look at your own reflection, to live in your skin. Your suicidal thoughts will only worsen.

When Meredith says "when it became evident last year that your daughter was involved" George gets a little fidgety. I think between Cindy and George, he is the one that will have the most problems on the stand at trial.

Bold mine.

I'm not sure of that Elley...CA has a real hard time keeping her little sneers and winks hidden. :)

I did notice during the interview that GA didn't get all "puffed up and angry" when Meredith mentioned Caylee's "remains". Guess that was all for show of indignation at Morgan's offices. :(

In the interview CA states "There's a lot of evidence out there that's not been looked into." Anyone know what the h3ll is she talking about?

oh she is probably talking about the psychics who say terrorists did it...For some reason le won't purse that "angle"....

IDK if this has been mentioned since I haven't read all replies to this thread but I wish The Today Show would've asked GA & CA if they felt KC was innocent in regards to the check felonies she's up against. I also wish, following the comment CA had about LE not doing a "full investigation", they would've asked why they went on that cruise. geez.

The same way KC NEVER tells the truth she just modifies her lies, CA will NEVER admit KC is guilty of anything -- despite KC being on the bank video and using her own signature on some checks.

It would have been a good question to ask, as a comparison to the Guilt of Murder question just to see CA squirm and wriggle/

I'm always interested to see what George has to say, because he always makes things about him and praises himself, even at the funeral. To say that HE and Cindy couldn't have had a child that would do this is a ridiculous thing to say IMO. Why didn't he just simply say that he does not believe that Casey killed Caylee. Also, I don't think Cindy had any facelifts. She'd look much younger if she did, and she doesn't. Maybe some botox or Restalyn injections, and chemical peels though. Cindy didn't look that old or saggy to begin with and she's still young enough for her face to not sag and wrinkle worse when losing weight. The upper lip area looked better before.
When I entered the courthouse, I saw George coming not far behind me and I said to myself, "where is
Cindy?" Then it occurred to me that the woman he was with was Cindy. I honestly did not recognize her. I'd been to the prior hearings and know what she looks like in person. I was baffled.

Where is Lee? He use to go to these shows with them...He has been MIA. Anybody find this odd?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3P7ctBlt-jc[/ame]

George it setting out a lot of lies I had forgotten about. He says Casey "hacked into " their account and would pay three hundred and more dollar cell phone bills and they would get NSF notices and charges over it, and she did this a lot. He seems to be forthcoming here, and emptying the bucket. I hope he will be in this mode on the stand in the trial. I wonder id Casey has watched these videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charity4668