2009.12.15 Discuss Today Show here

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
First time I finally heard them flat out admit this:

I don't believe Cindy or I could bring anyone into this world who could hurt someone else.

I suspected this is the crux of their inability to admit KC murdered Caylee, and their lies and cover-up attempts. It's about them.

MOO

I would imagine that it's not too far off the mark to say that it takes a narcissist to make a narcissist. Unfortunately, no one in that family has justice for Caylee or the truth as their prime motivator.

Brad said there was another murder case in which the judge granted a block on the release of jail visits. He thinks the judge will grant that motion.

George says KC couldn't hurt anyone. Cindy believes in her 100%.

I am not surprised, but yet I am enraged by this. I don't need to see this first thing in the morning. How is this "breaking their silence"? Just more fluff to sway the potential jury pool. Pointless fluff.

They know the truth, or at least suspect it, so let that sit on their conscious for the rest of their lives. Obviously, that conscious got to them, since they bolted out of the courtroom during the proposed description of the murder itself.

They just said - and I'm not kidding -

"Casey Anthony's parents finally break their silence"

:crazy:

So what....all those previous Today show appearances were just "fractures" of their silence.....now is the final big "break"?????

Brad said there was another murder case in which the judge granted a block on the release of jail visits. He thinks the judge will grant that motion.

Oh no. I hope not. Not because I want to see the videos (okay, I do) but because I don't want them to win anything at this point. Nothing.

I noticed that George has a habit similar to one of KC's. He often answers a question by beginning with "Like I said to (insert name here). Maybe that's where KC picked it up.

I wish Brad would have indicated what state that block was issued.

I am only interested if they can pull off "BREAKING KC'S SILENCE"!!!!!

So they finally admit in public what we have noticed all along. They care how it reflects on THEM, period. MOO!!!!

The wise FBI agent called this one from jump. He explained to pop, that when he interviewed mom the day before, the main thing he took away from her was that SHE WAS HIGHLY MOTIVATED TO MAKE IT APPEAR THAT SHE HAD BEEN A GOOD MOTHER TO CASEY AND BY EXTENSION CASEY THEREFORE MUST BE A GOOD MOTHER. I am paraphrasing, but that explains her entire behavior to me. All of these interviews do MAJOR harm to Casey's case, and yet they continue. IT IS EXACTLY AS BROTHER RICK SAID, JUST FOR CINDY TO SAVE FACE. When they get on the stand and insult the good taxpayers of the jury with this bs, it is not going to bode well for their credibility.:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmM7tBm2s1wfurious:[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XChDuqhbJeQ[/ame]

Oh no. I hope not. Not because I want to see the videos (okay, I do) but because I don't want them to win anything at this point. Nothing.

I know! But I would hope that even if they weren't released to the public, LE would still be able to see them and use anything in them against her.

I wish Brad would have indicated what state that block was issued.

I was wondering if he did and I just missed it. So he didn't...well that could make a big difference!

Cindy reminds me of Camille in the movie "Cookie's fortune" when Aunt Jewel is found dead after committing suicide she tries the cover it up and says "Aunt Jewel did not commit suicide. Nobody in this family commits suicide. Suicide is a disgrace. Only crazy people commit suicide..."

I think there is a doc dump coming this week, which is the motive behind this appearance.

Last week, a blogger on a different site posted about the fact that something they provided to LE is going to be in a near doc dump and is concerned that the media may not redact all personal information of theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokerhyme