2009.12.15 Discuss Today Show here

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, CA has a genius investigator and no doubt it has come to her attention that a very strange woman has been sighted around the Suburban/dump site area on multiple occasions, stealthily sloshing around in the swampy area and doing other suspicious stuff. I bet she wants that investigated, to see if this could be a person who placed the remains there while Casey was snugly incarcerated.
:floorlaugh:

That would be priceless if they pointed the finger at Joy!!!

Thank you all for reviewing this morning's George and Cindy's Have Lies Will Travel appearance. I just didn't have the stomach to watch another one of their ridiculous bs blurbs. Seriously, one more would make me heave!

:floorlaugh:

That would be priceless if they pointed the finger at Joy!!!

Hey .... JW is a more plausible SODDI perp than RK. She has a bizarre connected-ness to the case, accessed the A's in the early days so did she have access ever earlier?, spent quality time around Suburban, was seen snooping at the JBP search, claims she saw the planting of the Disney dress, points the finger at GA, cannot stay away......

It is typical for the Perp to hang around the crime as a voyeur after the fact and when they are not getting attention to manufacture something to get it.

I'd take JW as a possible suspect a LOT more than RK and we can wrap an interesting theory around her.

The negative is that the A's presented their spin on a prime time national morning show when folks are having breakfast and headed to work when this post-game analysis was done during daytime TV.

The positive is that the A's brought JA's account of the actual crime and this murder case to millions more people who may not have seen it before or were not aware of the 3 pieces of duct tape across mouth (as previously stated). Way to go.

The viewing public does tend to perceive a person charged with the crime of Murder 1 who has been in jail for over a year ..... as must be guilty as charged since nothing real has transpired to change their status.

Sorry if this has been stated already......

Which is it? Pick something and go with it, G&C.........

Your attorney said in a post hearing comment when asked if the As believe that KC is guilty......."they don't know"

Or, the As maintain on the Today Show today that KC is innocent.

Well........which is it? They can't get their story straight or their attorney speaks for them erroneously. Not good, either way.

Your attorney said in a post hearing comment when asked if the As believe that KC is guilty......."they don't know"

Well........which is it? They can't get their story straight or their attorney speaks for them erroneously. Not good, either way.

It's the spaghetti defense, they hope that the different strategies will resonate with different demographic groups and they will gain some overall support. Confusion is the byword. The A Family position is ....... test marketing option A, B, or D.

I think they do these shows for money. They surely cannot be so stupid as to think anyone believes their daughter is an innocent. Personally, while I had enormous sympathy for them, particularly for Cynthia, in the beginning, I now wish she would simply fade away. Certainly they can stand behind their daughter if they so choose; she is after all their flesh and blood. But so too was Caylee. Any moron knows that Casey has never said one true fact about her child's disappearance...she remains stoically silent to this very day. Let her rot. And let these TV shows know that the Anthonys are persona non grata....who needs to see/hear their mournfull BS while they're like cheerleaders for their crazy daughter.

Oh I Loved the comment from George........
Cindy and I could NEVER of brought anyone into this world that would do this!
hmmmmmmmmmmm so it's still all about CINDY and GEORGE and not CAYLEE!!!
and yes GEORGE and CINDY did RAISE this MOMSTER!!!!
get real...........

Do they think that there is anyone out there that actually believes this BS they're spewing? Do they think they are helping kc at all? They are just proving day in and day out that they live in a parallel universe.

Every time I hear them claim there is no evidence linking kc, I want so bad to jump through the tv and strangle them. I wish JUST ONCE one of these reporters would ask "well, what about the decomp in her car? The laundry bag linked to the house? The duct tape from the house? The other items from the house?" Sure, many things can be spun - the items from the house, the non-existent nanny and her vacant apartment. Her refusal to report Caylee missing and her begging CA not to. Maybe even the searches on the computer. BUT you cannot explain decomp in the car. In the car kc drove solely.

I agree with others that say the A's will never admit kc's guilt. I think even if kc herself confessed, they would be telling her "No, sweetie, you didn't".

Thank you all for reviewing this morning's George and Cindy's Have Lies Will Travel appearance. I just didn't have the stomach to watch another one of their ridiculous bs blurbs. Seriously, one more would make me heave!

Bold by me!

That is the best ever! Funny!!!!:Banane57:

I just decided to save myself the aggravation and didn't watch.

Matter of fact, I don't watch any of the tv appearances by GA, CA, BC, or JB. No sense in making myself crazy and scaring the neighbors when I scream and talk to myself.

LOL! Same with me. I just can't bring myself to watch any of them because it makes me crazy.

BTW, what's up with Nancy Grace? She entirely stopped covering this case. I bet the A's threatened her with a lawsuit.

"we don't know" is what their attorney wishes they would say in public.

"we believe in Casey" is what they actually say in public

"we know Casey is guilty" is what they think in private

Wow! The A's had SO MUCH to say! Hmmm... let's see:

:boohoo:Casey Casey Casey

:bang:

I just got in and have not seen the video (and from reading this thread...don't see the need to!)

But am wondering...were there any new pics or videos shown today that would have spurned new "licensing fees"?

So it all goes back to them..they don't believe they could have brought someone in the world that would murder...and we wonder where KC gets it from?

OMG ! Next they will blame someone else for bringing KC into this world.
It was all the Dr.'s fault, we told him to put her back.:angel: or maybe, she was switched at birth.....:waitasec:

OMG ! Next they will blame someone else for bringing KC into this world.
It was all the Dr.'s fault, we told him to put her back.:angel: or maybe, she was switched at birth.....:waitasec:

LOL! :laugh:

So far, GA & CA have never really been held accountable for their words or actions, just like the daughter they raised. Come summer 2010, there will be accountability, and these two will know what it’s all about. You too KC. It’s coming.

I can not imagine how either of them will be able to handle the entire process of this trial, and all that it entails. I fear that Cindy will completely implode. No more softball interviews from paying customers like NBC, or driving the free Casey bus.

Accountability and justice is coming sweet baby girl Caylee.

G and C, Your comments leave me speechless. Your daughter stole from you, her
grandparents, her friends. She told you to F off thousands of times. She lied to
both of you constantly and yet you never questioned the make believe Nanny who
you never met. You told others she was a thief and a sociopath and yet you
let her continue to give you excuses on the whereabouts of Caylee for over a month
without calling the police. Now you both think your celebrities on your spin tours.
Note: You did raise a daughter who did very bad things but I'm sure you are very aware
of that. IMO

O/T I know..but I'll be superfast..:eek:nline:
PattyG, You truly are the bestest! I know I've told you on your YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947 how much I appreciate what you do, but I'll bet you really don't have any idea how much it means to many of us. I had to do away with cable about a year ago and you give me the best of both worlds now..because of your hard work, I can watch the important stuff in thisclose to real time w/no commercials! Many thanks to you my friend! :takeabow::takeabow::takeabow:

You probably don't know this either, but you were the first person to welcome me to WS too and made me feel right at home.. TY chica..:rose:

Yes, we do. I have a problem with blocking access to the visits. Why should all the other prisoners have their visits recorded, and she not? My friend has a brother in jail on drug charges, and he doesn't stand accused of murder. I'll bet he'd enjoy unrestricted or unmonitored access to his sister's visits also. But you know what? He can't have it because he's got to abide by the laws of the state and the facility. So he accepts it, my friend accepts it, and they conduct their visits accordingly, avoiding any sensitive topics that might affect his upcoming trial.

Basic personal accountability. Maybe if KC had an idea what that actually was, she wouldn't find herself in this sorry position.

~~~~~
Accountability is something neither KC or the A's can deal with. The A's never seem to be asked the 'big' questions just like they never ask KC the 'big' questions. The truth is too hard to face with all of them ,imo. I do believe the truth and the A's are strangers. The judge was correct on that point as I see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro