2010.02.16 Document Release: Stain on Trunk Liner

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Talking heads on In Session saying Defense is going to go with a wet bathing suit made chloroform in the trunk. I have no recollection of there being a wet bathing suit in the trunk and furthermore . . . there doesn't appear to be evidence of any type of mold/outline/etc from a bathing suit. I am wondering if the defense is going to attempt to somehow say the swim suit created the outline of this child in the fetal position, including her little hand, finger and toe nails? Just postulating . . . . any thoughts?

Ummm... yeah, ok. (Referring to the DT)
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Just posted in the news thread

http://www.baynews9.com/article/new...e-asks-judge-to-reconsider-trunk-stain-ruling

CASEY: Defense asks judge to reconsider trunk stain ruling

For the second time in a month, the lawyers for Casey are telling Judge Belvin Perry he got the facts wrong. They want him to reconsider an order he issued last week

You beat me to it, intermezzo!!!!

Uh, defense, pointing the finger back at the judge and saying "Nuh uh, YOU'RE factually wrong, not us" does not help your case. Sheesh!

http://www.baynews9.com/article/new...e-asks-judge-to-reconsider-trunk-stain-ruling

For the second time in a month, the lawyers for Casey are telling Judge Belvin Perry he got the facts wrong. They want him to reconsider an order he issued last week

Thank You for Posting this here Intermezzo!!!

The first thing that came to my mind was my "scolding Mama voice" to my children when they were young. "What part of NO do you not understand?" I would then go into the whole diatribe of "I said No, I mean No, and just because you keep asking does not mean I will change my mind. No means No!"

OK, sorry everyone for my "Mama Mode" but I just cannot fathom how HHBP doesn't at some point feel the same way. (Maybe it's just me).

I just checked the docket and this new motion hasn't been added to it yet. Hmmmm....I'm sure it's coming, though, and I can't wait to read it. But judgie, we said it was a banana! That's a fact! LOL

Thank You for Posting this here Intermezzo!!!

The first thing that came to my mind was my "scolding Mama voice" to my children when they were young. "What part of NO do you not understand?" I would then go into the whole diatribe of "I said No, I mean No, and just because you keep asking does not mean I will change my mind. No means No!"

OK, sorry everyone for my "Mama Mode" but I just cannot fathom how HHBP doesn't at some point feel the same way. (Maybe it's just me).

Reminds me of when I used to tell my children "Maybe does not mean "Yes", it means I haven't deecided" and "No" does not mean "Maybe", it means "NO"

I just checked the docket and this new motion hasn't been added to it yet. Hmmmm....I'm sure it's coming, though, and I can't wait to read it. But judgie, we said it was a banana! That's a fact! LOL

BBM
Really??
It's not on the docket and the local news has not reported on it..:waitasec:but the BayNews has..how would they know??

UPDATE...just saw on the news thread CFNEWS 13 posted the same article??
http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new...udge-to-reconsider-trunk-stain-ruling?cid=rss

BBM
Really??
It's not on the docket and the local news has not reported on it..:waitasec:but the BayNews has..how would they know??

Sounds like a certain DT leaked it to them. I had never heard of BayNews before now. A new chum of the DT, perhaps? I thought they usually went through WESH...

And now CFNews13 is reporting it. I think they literally copied and pasted BayNews's article word for word.

Sounds like a certain DT leaked it to them. I had never heard of BayNews before now. A new chum of the DT, perhaps? I thought they usually went through WESH...

And now CFNews13 is reporting it.

CFNEWS 13 just posted, what looks like, the same article
The 2 stations may be affiliated....just looked at CFNEWS13 website and BayNews 9 is a partner.

I remember that too, Strawberry....I believe it was in one of the interviews w/LE. I wanna say it was Cindy talking about some guy who she thought was named Chris bringing it over but couldn't remember his last name at the time and LE was very interested in who this Chris person was and talking to him. I remember them even asking George about it or vise versa depending on which one gave the original statement to LE. It was way back when they were going over the calendar. I may be wrong on this but I think it turned out to be Chris Stutz because KC and Caylee had been swimming over at this parents house right before Caylee "went missing!"

ETA 2:20 mark.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orReZW3Ji3U&feature=related[/ame]

Maybe BayNews9 put their article up too early, and then CFNews13 saw it and just copied and pasted it onto their website? I still don't see the local stations reporting anything. This is so odd.

The last time the defense filed a motion asking to reconsider a previous ruling, Judge Perry said that all his decisions were FINAL! That he would not be reconsidering anything. The defense has really short memories because Judge Perry stated this after he ruled on Casey's statements/in custody motions.

Maybe BayNews9 put their article up too early, and then CFNews13 saw it and just copied and pasted it onto their website? I still don't see the local stations reporting anything. This is so odd.

ITA - I just posted in the where will the jury come from thread - Could this be a clue? Why did Bay News 9 get it first? :waitasec:

And didn't HHJP specifically state to the attorneys that he wanted copies of all motions PRIOR to submitting them to the court clerk to be entered into the system??????

The last time the defense filed a motion asking to reconsider a previous ruling, Judge Perry said that all his decisions were FINAL! That he would not be reconsidering anything. The defense has really short memories because Judge Perry stated this after he ruled on Casey's statements/in custody motions.

They know that HHJP is not going to reconsider a decision he already spent time considering! They are just setting up yet another appellate issue for AFTER JB's girl is found guilty! They are going to say that HHJP was biased against them! He is a former prosecutor who showed favor to the prosecution and refused to dissallow all of the evidence that showed his clients guilt as he should have based on prejudice! He should have been a really cool judge, like Eaton, and just let KC have a pass! I mean, come on! All she did was kill her kid! Moms do that all the time! Just ask Geraldo! :maddening::maddening::maddening:

The Bay News 9 and CF13 stories were both put up at exactly 12:56 PM. So I guess not so odd afterall. The Bay News 9 article just got put up here first.

And didn't HHJP specifically state to the attorneys that he wanted copies of all motions PRIOR to submitting them to the court clerk to be entered into the system??????

IIRC he certainly did! Very loud and clear, and more than once. :banghead:

They know that HHJP is not going to reconsider a decision he already spent time considering! They are just setting up yet another appellate issue for AFTER JB's girl is found guilty! They are going to say that HHJP was biased against them! He is a former prosecutor who showed favor to the prosecution and refused to dissallow all of the evidence that showed his clients guilt as he should have based on prejudice! He should have been a really cool judge, like Eaton, and just let KC have a pass! I mean, come on! All she did was kill her kid! Moms do that all the time! Just ask Geraldo! :maddening::maddening::maddening:

AHA! Perhaps when the DT went after HHJS to be recused their hopeful intent was to get HHJE!!! Think about it, makes a whole lotta sense now. Boy I wonder how many times they've kicked themselves. Didn't HHJE just recently retire?!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717
Back