2010.02.16 Document Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the first disc there are 244 pictures, almost 500 MB. I'll zip it and upload for anyone that wants to see all of them at full resolution.

I know this is redundant, but you are so incredibly awesome. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

There are no docs on my discs. Just the one disc of photos, the other 2 discs are WFTV duct tape footage.

The Sentinel may have had a records request in for the other stuff. Casey's wage info was already released.

My bad, I missed a folder. There are an additional 9 pix - super-closeups of a knife blade, like miscroscope-level close-ups - plus FBI procedures/Quality Assurance docs and Casey's wage records. And SA pages 12379 - 12419, which have already been released.

Honestly these pictures do not tell me anything. They may say something to the SA about the crime but that is not known to us "yet"

I have seen many car-seats for kids with stains. I don't get the pictures with the dolls unless there are stains on them that they are not showing us. Guess that's why they have experts and will just have to wait to hear from them at trial. :)

ETA: I've only seen the first 70 pics.

:lol: BeanE

Hi Meagain,
I'm a forensics major and the colors are called alternate light source. Organic materials will absorb light and fluoresce at different wavelengths. The colors are the wavelengths used to locate, semen, blood, bitemarks, GSR, prints, etc.
I have no idea what we can talk about here on this thread.

I'd like to understand what the orange light is/does, and what the blue light is/does.

Hi Meagain,
I'm a forensics major and the colors are called alternate light source. Organic materials will absorb light and fluoresce at different wavelengths. The colors are the wavelengths used to locate, semen, blood, bitemarks, GSR, prints, etc.

Can you elaborate on which color works for which types of evidence?

Hi Meagain,

Thanks for the info 203! Could you elaborate on which colors are used for which processes? :)

On the first disc there are 244 pictures, almost 500 MB. I'll zip it and upload for anyone that wants to see all of them at full resolution.

Where will you put the link, here or another thread? Thanks.

The syringe looks like it has a pale blue gel at the needle end, and in the plastic packaging there is the same blueish gel.

eta: sorry, added this to the syringe thread that was just bumped

Where will you put the link, here or another thread? Thanks.

Here, and probably in the Case Links thread up top, and any other thread that makes sense.

Taking a while to upload, as it's almost 1/2 a gigabyte. Only 1/4 of the way there right now...

would those of you following the release please bump appropriate threads for the new information and assist those that are unclear how to do so?

New developments/old topic bump an old thread.
New developments/new topic start a new one.

Is this the steering wheel cover? If so, is it possible to have both dna from
Casey and Caylee on it? How do I say this, if Casey had moved/touched Caylee after death, would there be proof of this on the steering wheel, or perhaps the drivers seat belt? :waitasec::furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB